Moc Vehicle - Stratolight

Ptah

The StoryMazeka followed Vultraz to Karda Nui. Unfortunately, his Swap Strider was inadequate for chasing Vultraz in the skies above. He linked up with the matorans defending Av-koro and it was Solek who offered to build him an aircraft of his own. Named the Stratolight, this compact aeroframe is everything Mazeka asked for. It has twin skyblasters to outgun Vultraz. The flexible frame allows for responsive handling and needed agility in a dogfight. Steering is controlled by the hands while speed and braking are controlled by the feet. With this Mazeka is ready to take the fight to Vultraz in the skies. Behind the Scene I tinkered around with this vehicle ever since I saw the Light Flyers in Tron: Legacy. The real challenge was getting the two halves connected. Constructive criticism is always welcome. If I use your suggestions I'll be sure to give you credit. Sorry it's only the link to the gallery, I'm still new to the Forum changes.Gallery

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Thanks for the good vibes. Keep them coming.Yes getting the two halves to connect was tricky. I think I spent 2 weeks tinkering around with that alone.

"Honor those the dragons heed, in thought and favor, word and deed"

"Worlds are lost and worlds are saved, from those dangers dragons brave"

qs3174.jpg

Neat ... it looks a whole lot better without the Matoran in it. Speaking of which, I like the blue on Mazeka's head. Anywhoo, I bet it looks excellent from a side or bottom angled view, maybe with a less distracting background. And it indefinitely would be excellent with proper Matoran (Lego's fault). Regardless of my own preoccupations regarding presentation, I can tell this is a superb MOC that beats Vultraz's s###### little glider any day. That dark grey piece in the back ought to be exchanged for a black one, though - great piece, isn't it?Nicely done.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva