Center Alignment Deletes Empty Lines

Enzee

Whenever I post with center alignment, as I am now, when I post it, it empties any lines in the text that do not have anything on that lines. This can potentially make posts look a little bit disjointed, and doesn't show where one paragraph ends and another begins.

I have just been putting the "." symbol on the empty line to negate this.

I was just wondering if this is intended or a glitch.

Also this seems not to be the case in the Completely Off Topic forum, but I only made three posts there.

Sorry if this does not make sense. I will explain more in depth if asked.

Starting a new comic series soon.

I would try adding the center tags manually at the beginning and the end of your post in the BBCode editing mode, it works that way. It may have to do with the new editor formatting each line alone instead of the entire text, even if all lines use the same formatting.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Would you mind posting the code for center alignment, please? There's no handy guide where I post like I remember there used to be.Oh, there we go! Just pressed the BB control switch and it showed me. :PBut while we're her, let's see if the BB code suggestion works!And it does. This is so useful. Thank you!Although I wouldn't mind knowing why these problems only appear when I align my text a certain way using the rich-text editor. Unless what Gata-Nui said is also true, but he seemed a little unsure with the way he said it.

Edited by Enzee

Starting a new comic series soon.

Would you mind posting the code for center alignment, please? There's no handy guide where I post like I remember there used to be.

It´s as easy as
[center][/center]
:P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Would you mind posting the code for center alignment, please? There's no handy guide where I post like I remember there used to be.Oh, there we go! Just pressed the BB control switch and it showed me. :PBut while we're her, let's see if the BB code suggestion works!And it does. This is so useful. Thank you!Although I wouldn't mind knowing why these problems only appear when I align my text a certain way using the rich-text editor. Unless what Gata-Nui said is also true, but he seemed a little unsure with the way he said it.

There appear to be a number of issues with the new post boxes. I know that I myself have trouble with color and size in some cases, and quoting colored posts doesn't keep the color after the first paragraph.Unfortunately, this looks like just one more thing we'll just have to "deal with" for now and hope a fix presents itself later.EDIT: And right as I say that, of course the quote keeps all of it's color. Whatevs.

●Takuma Nuva●

Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka