Archangel And Trace

Orka

Here we are again, with yet another duo of mine, only this time instead of Toa, we have Hero Factory! The main problem I've been having with HF is that I've had some difficulty creating heroes with custom builds most likely due to a lack of creativity on my part, but still, I finally got over that and decided to make a few Heroes with parts left over from 2.0's and 3.0's that have already been upgraded to 3.0's and 4.0's, so without anymore stalling, I present "Archangel" and Thomas Trace.

"Archangel"

Originally a member of a special unit of Heroes, despite being issued a regular name, Archangel was also issued a Code-name he was to be addressed as to rookies and other Heroes until he felt he trusted them enough to be given his real name. Considering how, during his entire operational period he has never found one worthy of his real name, it's considered an honour to be able to address him as he truly is. Currently in a two-man squad with the rookie Thomas Trace, the special unit he descended from being long dissolved, he is a designated soldier with little regard for finesse or style when fighting villains. Versed in nearly every ranged weapon there is, Archangel prefers the brutal accuracy of the prototype Hero Factory Tri-Fire. A poweful assault-rifle with two modes, single fire and three-round burtst, it has many points for various upgrades to be placed, including an extended clip and bayonette.

Thomas Trace

Once a high-ranking veteran Hero, Trace took a bad shot to the back of the head from pursuing Villains as he and his squad retreated after securing the cargo that they had been assigned to recover. The heavy damage from the Villain's weapon completely destroyed most of Trace's memory. Upon waking up, he had no idea who he was, but hard-wired into the remains of his memory was the skill-set he had before his unfortunate accident. Still, experience wise, he was still considered a rookie without his memories, and as a result, was heavily demoted, as well as assigned to a two-man squad with a Hero he probably wouldn't have even known about given his once high-status as Hero Factory's best Sniper. Unique in that he has an energied crossbow where a hand and a conventional sniper-rifle would be, Trace has proven that high-tech versions of low-tech weapons can surpass conventional weaponry in the hands of an amnesiac expert. Bladed for close-quarters combat, Trace is lethal at any range.

~...~

First attempt at unique heroes, lemme know how these turned out! Thanks in advance.

Do not post images greater than 100 kB in BBC. -B6

Edited by Toa Orka

JoeySignature2.png

Archangel: He's really cool. I really love that weapon design and the armor placement is pretty unique.Trace: He could use more armor especially on the chest. Other than that, he's okay.

Well I'm glad you approve of Archangel's design, he used to be white and orange, but I thought that he looked too much like Nex. I'm also glad you think Trace is under armoured, because, as a stealth unit, armour would hinder more than help. After all, if he's been detected to the point where he needs heavy armour, he's most definitely already failed his mission xDThanks for the comment :)

JoeySignature2.png