Blood Raven And Black Thorne

Orka

Time for yet another Hero Factory topic! This time, we have "Blood Raven" and "Black Thorne", two Villains that come from a surprisingly odd place: Hero Factory.

Blood Raven

Originally a member of the same squad as Archangel, hence the Code-name, Blood Raven soon grew tired with the way Hero Factory dealt with it's Villains. While Archangel was content to simply lock Villains in cages until they eventually broke out, Blood Raven was more in favor of the "execution by blade" approach, something that was generally frowed upon by his superiors. One day he finally snapped, disabled the trackers Hero Factory had installed in his armour after a demotion for insuborination and left the Factory with a group of like-minded individuals, and so the Anti-Heroes were born. Versed in hand-to-hand combat, his fighting style led his superiors to say they "should have seen it coming" when they found out he was rogue. Still, he hadn't completely abandoned Hero Factory weapons, and has modified the blaster they had issued him to become a lethal side-arm.

Black Thorne

Formerly a member of the same unit Archangel and Blood Raven descended from, it was due in no small part to him that Blood Raven decided to go rogue in the first place, and relishes that fact every day. It was after a particularly nasty breakout that Thorne said it would be easier if they just killed any captured any dangerous criminals. After all, "Some people are too dangerous to keep alive," he had said, and that phrase soon became his mantra. Initially issued a pair of combat-tazers and taught to cripple rather than kill, he traded up to a lethal set of incredibly sharp stealth blades for assassination missions as soon as he was free of the Hero Factory's self-righteous attitudes.

JoeySignature2.png

Nice work. Blood Raven's color scheme is supremely done. Black Thorne had a great build (sort of feminine, but from what you have written it seems it is a male, though regardless, an excellent design). Naturally there is little on which one is able to comment when dealing with HF MOCs, but often enough I find myself saying THIS is what Lego should be putting on the shelves.Congratulations on two finely made figures. a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

Nice work. Blood Raven's color scheme is supremely done. Black Thorne had a great build (sort of feminine, but from what you have written it seems it is a male, though regardless, an excellent design). Naturally there is little on which one is able to comment when dealing with HF MOCs, but often enough I find myself saying THIS is what Lego should be putting on the shelves.Congratulations on two finely made figures.a_peace.png

Thanks, the main reason Blood Raven's the way he is is that I have a lot of white HF pieces lying around, and that I didn't want to follow the "all people with dark armour are evil" sterotype. And yeah, Thorne does look a bit feminine, but he's got male programming. Thanks for the input, I wish Lego would hire me already xD

JoeySignature2.png

Ah, very good MOCing here but you can't really do much with the HF build. It's not your fault it looks kind of plain.Black Thorne's breastplate (stop laughing, immature people) is an interesting use for the Large Hand/Claw piece.3/10 for Blood Raven. Sorry, I can't get past the plainness. (Is that even a word? Oh well, you get the point.)10/10 for Black Thorne. Nice Femininimine (:P) build. 'Specially the breastplate.Overall: 6.5/10 (Added the two to get 13, divided by two to get 6.5.)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Classification: Above AveragePrize: :haunu:Congratulations!

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P