Official Star Wars Topic

J46 Nui

On the bright side, it may end up exceeding some of the fandom's lowered expectations.

"Well. Gee, that only crushed half my dreams. I was expecting to kill them, bring them back to life only to kill them again...."

:P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

DICE could certainly make a great Battlefront but EA would just push them to make another CoD clone

At least we get another battlefront that is really a shooter and not that battlefront elite squadron kind of game. Who knows hopefully it won't be a CoD clone. Even if it is I might play it anyway just to try it. I still remember how I got the first battlefront.

Edited by Toa Talo

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost element of AWESOME.

Any one got more info on the new Star Wars 1313 game. I just forgot the developer. And I saw the vid yesterday.

Other then the fact it got canceled because of Disney? Nope.

Also I just realized, EA got the games, not Activision. For some reason I thought Activision got it... =P

• 2 weeks later...

So there's going to be a new cartoon, Rebels, set between Episodes III and IV.Color me very intrigued.~|ET|~

Hmmm, that's interesting. I'm guessing this means the live-action series that was planned for that time period won't be happening.

Either way, hopefully this cartoon lives up to its predecessor...

AXKP5KC.png

So there's going to be a new cartoon, Rebels, set between Episodes III and IV.Color me very intrigued.~|ET|~

Hmmm, that's interesting. I'm guessing this means the live-action series that was planned for that time period won't be happening. Either way, hopefully this cartoon lives up to its predecessor...
I hadn't thought about that at first, but seeing as they share the same premise, it's likely. I'm not sure which I'd rather have, but with a cartoon they can be more.. creative with action scenes and effects, so it might work out for the best.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

What?! Well that's a bummer since I remember hearing about it a few weeks ago. Though I should have seen it coming since Disney laid off the entire LucasArt's Staff.

Anyways, in Republic Commando, when you customize your character as a clone, there are five different armor paints. Fixer (Hacker I think), Scorch (Demolition), Sev (Sniper), Night Ops, and Recon. Is this a canon skin, or fanon skin, since I can't find out.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Heard about the new Battlefront game in production and squealed like a little girl and thought about the fun me and some of my friends could have, seeing how we lose nights of sleep marathoning huge 750 troop battles in Battlefront II.

I'm just ToaD

If DICE can outdo themselves and bring, say, 128 player battles to this new Battlefront?

...I'd shovel so much money at them. Soooo much money.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

I agree that decaling your soldier would be pretty cool, though them sticking to the class-types from Battlefront II would be what I want in that area. Being able to customize some measure of your look would set you apart from the rest of the Rebel mooks though.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Bring back vehicles for ground battles like the first game had. Since DICE is doing it I'm pretty optimistic this will happen.

I'd also like larger maps and more troops on the field at once now that technology has advanced.

Also remakes of all the old maps.

Really, touch up the graphics, give us 64 or, maybe, just maybe, 128 player multiplayer (modern machines are perfectly capable of it), have a better multiplayer client than Gamespy, and maybe give some sort of multiplayer ranking system, and I'll be perfectly happy even if they clone Battlefront 2. =P

voidstars.png

• 4 weeks later...

And yet, a Star Trek/Star Wars crossover seems hilarious to me.

Ever watch the tv show mad on cartoon network? They have so many star wars references in their parody of star trek. they even steal the ending to star wars.

If Boba Fett and Han Solo were caught in a fight to the death, who would win? Who would win in a dogfight? Or in a firefight?

Roll a pair of dice. If you get an even number, Han wins. If an odd, then Boba. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it. Edited by Takuaka: Toa of Time

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

I have only somewhat recently started getting into the Star Wars Expanded universe. To me, Star Wars was mostly six films, a tv show (The Clone Wars) and one awesome video game (Battlefront II)

Over the course of the last several months, that has changed, however.

I bought the KotOR games on a whim, and It's safe to say I have few regrets about that.

I checked out Genndy Tartakovsky's Clone Wars (the 2003 2d one), surprisingly more entertaining than the CGI version (then again, it is Tartakovsky we're talking about here)

Bought The Force Unleashed as well, definitely bridged the gap between episodes III and IV.

I'm currently reading Darth Bane: Rule of Two, and I'm already planning on picking up some more novels as well. (Any recommendations?)

Now, if only I could get Rogue Squadron and Episode I Racer working on my computer again, and fix that issue I have with TOR...

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...