Villains Of Bionicle

• 3 weeks later...

I would say the Bohrok, mostly because in a story with a more fine line of "good" vs "evil" (with some exceptions), I find it interesting how they could be the villians, yet you can't really lable them as "evil" as they are merely programed with objectives and have no sense of morality so to speak (assuming I have not forgotten anything).

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish that the character of tridax an kojol (and the rest of em', those lot!). More Makuta!

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite villain by far is Krika. I saw him as a sad, little (little being a relative term), and unwilling villain. If the Karda Nui characters had been given another half a year, Krika could have really shined, maybe even turned to the good side. He would finally be able to freely battle the power that was about to enter the universe. I'd say that, given something to make him extremely hateful, he could have been a close second to the awesomeness of Teridax's rule. The first thing he would probably do would be to kill Gorast, given that she tried to kill him and failed. Sorry, I kind of got off topic, so...Krika rules! Best villain! Woo!

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

Definitely Terry, because of his multi-millennium-long scheme and general evil attitude. But if not him, then TSO is up there, too.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

First would definitely be Teridax. The only major flaw IMO about him was his somewhat anticlimatic death.I also liked Nidhiki because his story was interesting, and a sort of tragedy (referring to the form of drama). He was somewhat evil, but due to bad luck and bad decisions, his two main fatal flaws, the former Toa became a real villain.I liked the Dark Hunters because they were such a diverse group with interesting backstories. Plus, their fortress seems to be a pretty crazy place, kind of an underworld with who-knows-what lurking around the next corner.And finally, the Piraka were cool because, well, they were amusing. They didn't know how to work as a team, and were constantly betraying each other and making mistakes. However, their raw power got them through most situations. Oh, and the Piraka Playground on Bionicle Heroes was hilarious.

Maybe I've just written one too many fanfic about him but I really really love Nidhiki. Anti-hero to villain not because of pursuit of power but out of a mix of alienation, cowardice, and misunderstanding. He wasn't all annoyingly angsty about it, though, which I dig. He was evil enough to be a genuine villain but had enough of a good side to be really sympathetic. The Dark Hunters in general are an interesting bunch.
True. Nidhiki was really cool, mostly because you really had to feel sorry for him. I mean, he had it really rough.But I always enjoyed Tuyet as well, just because of how she started out as a good entity but was corrupted by the Nui Stone's power.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 2 weeks later...

There is a reason why Makuta Teridax is many people's choice: He is perhaps the best villain in all of Fictional literature, not just beause he succeded in his plan without a hitch, but because of how he succeded.Aside from the Oder of Mata Nui (who, for a group that swore to protect Mata Nui, did hardly anything to stop him directly, which I believe was a very grave mistake on their part), the only person who knew of Teridax's entire plan was Piraka Zaktan, and he knew even more than the Order. For a being with such a criminal mind, he was even surprised by how intricate Teridax's plan was. Teridax's mind must be some kind of supercomputer to know all those details and timings which might make someone else go crazy.He was very deliberate in all of his actions, he knew precisely what to say and when to say it, as well as what to do and when to do it. The only time I think he slipped in his actions was at the end when he was fighting Mata Nui in the prototype Robot. He seemed a bit careless, probably because he had already completed his master plan, and so became overconfident, which is part of the "curse" on the Makuta species.If there was anything I believed he lacked, it was that, aside from his overall plan and some events during his role as Miserix's lieutenant, we know very little about him. I absolutely love the interaction between him and the other characters of Tima Trap, which is my favorite Bionicle book and it's a shame that there was not such as good interaction in the storyline.In all the years and books I have read, I have yet to read about a fictional villain that stood out as much as Makuta Teridax, save perhaps the Dark Lord Sauron from J.R.R. Tolkien's the Lord of the Rings because of his ability to manipulate even the Elves.My second favorite villain is Makuta Icarax. He was possibly the best fighter in the entire Matoran Universe and seems very knowledgable about his own power (using magnetism to crush Botar), even though he was incredibly short-tempered. He also was a bit manipulative in his own way, as can be seen in his conversation with Toa Ignika. However his use of brute force and ferocity must have been a terror to behold on the battlefied.I also believe that he lacked the same thing that Makuta Teridax did in that there is not much known about him, which is a shame.Oh, and I do appreciate the fact that neither of the are clinically insane. I have grown tired of reading about and watching villains that should be locked up in an asylum (yes, I am refering to the Joker and Vezon. The only insane villain I even remotely like is Carnage from Spider-Man). :P

My favorite is Teridax. He was in the story throughout, but stayed on the background most of the time. Besiddes. like others have said, he actually succeeded. I have to say, however, that although he was awesome throughout the story, I liked him better towards the beginning, where he was more mysterious.

I really need a better signature.

Personally I find Teridax is a pompous brat. I never really liked him. He just assumed because he could that everything was meant to be his. I really don't like that sort of character. And frankly I am glad he was killed off.I like Vezon but he is more of a nutter than a villain, in my opinion.I think the Great Beings are one of the best villains from Bionicle. They made nearly all of the story happen. Without them the planet wouldn't have shattered and thus set the whole story in motion. They also played with living things as if they had no respect for them or nature. They sort of remind me of Vault-Tec from the Fallout games.But who helped the Great Beings? Annona. She currently is my favorite villain. According to BS01 the Great Beings used her interference to achieve new heights in their creating. And she alone caused the Dream Plague.The Skakdi Fusion is a close second. He was just so awesome. I really liked the plot about Annona and the Skakdi Fusion. I wish Greg Farshtey had stuck around longer and gave us more stories like that one.