ARROW404

I recently started playing MNOLG2 again, and have been having a great deal of trouble beating the other teams, probably due to the fact that I don't know what each stat does. I know stamina lets you run for longer, that speed makes you run faster, that accuracy increases your chances of shooting straight and that strength makes you shoot the ball faster, but what do Willpower and Strategy do?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Willpower lets you recover faster after getting hit with the Kolhii ball or after losing the ball, strategy increases your ability to take the ball from opponents.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

lol, i might actually start playing mnolg2 again, because i think gatanui has fixed the glitches in the beginning

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

lol, i might actually start playing mnolg2 again, because i think gatanui has fixed the glitches in the beginning

Actually, I haven´t, I am just offering the fixed version for download. It was mainly Biomaniac, Takua me and JMMB who did so.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

ahh... I remember playing that game... My mother helping me get money... failing at Koli matches... Bugs....Where can I play it again?

You can download it from the BOGA - The BIONICLE Online Games Archive (link in my sig) or the BioMedia Project.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I am epicly stuck on the first match you play, Onu-Koro team. I trained my speed until the takea shark became too quick, and my strategy untill i... got.. bored.. but i could not see any changes. My golie misses even the slowest of shots, and even scores in his own goal (wheh throwing it onto the wall it rebounds around for a while then rolls in.) I have 7 speed and 5 strategy and i cant Karzahni beat them

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

ahh... I remember playing that game... My mother helping me get money... failing at Koli matches... Bugs....Where can I play it again?

You can download it from the BOGA - The BIONICLE Online Games Archive (link in my sig) or the BioMedia Project. ~Gata. ;)
Thank you! :) EDIT:Grrrr,Can somone tell me how I train? And a good way of getting money? and what is the sea exploring thing good for? Edited by Toa Doublebee

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

lol, you trian by catching the shrk, and other activities in different koro make money by making flax with cowrie shells and seaweed (you get them underwater) go to the other guy to make them string and rope, then sell to the guy at dock

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I remember a (minor) glitch a I faced in the BioMedia Project version, where the music wouldn't play during Mahi Herding. Without the epic music, you realize how mundane it is. Lol.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

To train in speed, go to co-ord's C9. i suggest you get air bladders, your only able to get a max of 10 stats (out of 100) with out them.Strategy is free and easy to find, its on the way to Po-Koro.

Actually, if you train in Stamina enough, you can catch a Takea with just one breathe of air.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

When I played there was a hack with the executable. If you make the game full screen and keep the game at 100% zoom, there are some off-screen buttons for who wins. That's how I beat it. It has a horendously disappointing ending, which is magnified by the amount of work it takes to complete.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

When I played there was a hack with the executable. If you make the game full screen and keep the game at 100% zoom, there are some off-screen buttons for who wins. That's how I beat it. It has a horendously disappointing ending, which is magnified by the amount of work it takes to complete.

That´s not a hack, that was implemented by the developers so they would not have to play an entire Kolhii match when wanting to test something. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

That´s not a hack, that was implemented by the developers so they would not have to play an entire Kolhii match when wanting to test something. ;) ~Gata. ;)
...regardless, it's a way around doing the training. That's all I was saying.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

Hi, this might be a bit unrelated, but I don't want to start a new topic. I managed to get through the drifts to train willpower without using any flags, but now I can't find my way back! Can someone help me?

there actually isn't anything you can do about it. When I first played the game as a 10-year-old (with a very short attention span) I decided to cut the flag posting and just trudge my way through to Nuju and back. About 3 hours later, (it's amazing how engrossing randomly selecting one of four directions on identical white backgrounds can be) I finally found nuju. turned out the little exercise was waaay to hard for my young gamer skills; and I couldn't get back to boot. But then LEGO deleted half the source files and made it all buggy anyway, so it didn't matter.

Toa Doublebee, a good way of making money is to buy a kohlii ball in Po-koro for one widget, then sell it in Ta-koro for two. You always make double what you spend, which with a few trips, become very profitable. (Buy 1, sell 1, buy 2, sell 2, buy 4, sell 4, buy 8, sell 8... You get the idea. It multiplies fast) And it's reliable.Mr. Anon1, what my brother is trying to say is, it may actually be worth it for you to start over and lose all your work on the game so far... Really. Without flags, there simply is no way to guarantee ever getting out of the Drifts. I'm afraid you're just stuck there.

Current Epic: Life is a Blank - last post Jan. 22

My Library: The Esoteric Athenaeum

Member of the Epic Critics' Club

aa0ef09c4ad9bf8017ddec306412e550_zpscff1

I'm at the part with the hermit in Ko-Wahi, after getting the willpower charm and the crystal. How do I get back to civilization?

Wander aimlessly until, my some miracle by the will of Mata Nui, you find it. :) Takes me three hours cumulative on average.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

I'm at the part with the hermit in Ko-Wahi, after getting the willpower charm and the crystal. How do I get back to civilization?

Wander aimlessly until, my some miracle by the will of Mata Nui, you find it. :) Takes me three hours cumulative on average.
I don't think I've ever made it out of there. I guess it isn't Mata Nui's will.

If you are impatient to get out of the drifts, you can always just modify your current scene in the save file. ;) Definitely better than restarting the game. :P Another way to make it out quicker is to always take a diagonal and thus shorter path as which direction you take should make no difference.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

When I got back, I took the luckiest route ever. 4 screens straight and I'm back. Thankfully, you don't need to go back there after Ko-Koro.Also, is there a specific order in playing the kohlii teams?

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

When I got back, I took the luckiest route ever. 4 screens straight and I'm back. Thankfully, you don't need to go back there after Ko-Koro.Also, is there a specific order in playing the kohlii teams?

Not as far as I know.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Not as far as I know. ~Gata. ;)
You do have to beat the Onu-Koro team before you can leave Ga-Koro, though.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Actually, you can defeat all other Kolhii teams and leave Ga-Koro without having defeated Onu-Koro, as far as I remember.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I've beat all the teams up to Le-Koro so far, but for some mysterious reason I have been caught in some sort of time warp in Ga-Koro where all the graphics and dialog have reverted back to the start of the game, and it did this without me asking Nixie to reset! So unless I can figure out how to either break out of Ga-Koro or escape this time warp, my progress is at a standstill. Although my pack is still intact with all my widgets and materials, I hope that my stats have'nt been reset. I am NOT looking forward to lifting that darn rock with Tapiu again (tired fingers!)

I've beat all the teams up to Le-Koro so far, but for some mysterious reason I have been caught in some sort of time warp in Ga-Koro where all the graphics and dialog have reverted back to the start of the game, and it did this without me asking Nixie to reset! So unless I can figure out how to either break out of Ga-Koro or escape this time warp, my progress is at a standstill. Although my pack is still intact with all my widgets and materials, I hope that my stats have'nt been reset. I am NOT looking forward to lifting that darn rock with Tapiu again (tired fingers!)

I am not sure which scene causes that (Nixie´s Hut or conversation), but I suppose that only the variables stating that you repaired the bridge or the one stating that Nokama arrived were reset. You should be able to fix it by manually editing the save file. I believe this is an issue with earlier offline versions of the game, the latest version should not have that problem.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Actually, you can defeat all other Kolhii teams and leave Ga-Koro without having defeated Onu-Koro, as far as I remember. ~Gata. ;)
If you go back to when the game was released in monthly updates, you can find the order that Templar Studios originally intended, if that's what you meant. Initially you could only cross the bridge to the Ga-Koro square, then you were able to play Onu-Koro, then practice with Onu-Koro and challenge Ko-Koro, then Le-Koro, then Po-Koro, then Ta-Koro. But like Gatanui and Master Inika said, it's no longer necessary to beat them in any particular order. I still like to follow the original pattern when I play, though. :P

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

• 4 weeks later...

I have one question, really. I'm planning on playing this again, but I'm just worried. The last time I downloaded it, I got pretty far before I had to leave (thinking that there was an auto save feature). When I turned it on again, I had to start from the beginning. Just wondering, how do I save in the downloaded game?P.S. I need help with selling too, by the way. Never actually understood how to do that.

I have one question, really. I'm planning on playing this again, but I'm just worried. The last time I downloaded it, I got pretty far before I had to leave (thinking that there was an auto save feature). When I turned it on again, I had to start from the beginning. Just wondering, how do I save in the downloaded game?P.S. I need help with selling too, by the way. Never actually understood how to do that.

I'm pretty sure it's automatic. Supposed to be, at least.To sell something, you just walk into one of the Traders' huts, talk to them, and they'll say "I also buy blah, blah, blah," and then you click on whatever you want to sell him in your inventory.

"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...