Skopio XV-1. I think. I got it about 8 months ago and Wal-Mart for about 50 USD.

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

Earlier this year I was searching for Tahu Stars, having missed buying anything in 2010, and stumbled across a Krika which I picked up instantly purely because I was suffering from BIONICLE withdrawal symptoms. So, Krika. Although I do plan to buy the Stars online in the very near future.

Well, if you're counting gifts... Rahkshi Stars, if I remember correctly. It might have been Skrall, though.

if counting gifts, then it was Rahkshi (i gave it to you). but if you are counting bought, then it was barraki tekedox back in 2007
naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gifNacuu's Slow Dance!!naccu_dancing_gif_by_larnuu-d51e6u5.gif

The Stars. Collectively. I saved my money and bought all six at once, then opened them in the same order that I bought the original six Mata: Red, Black, Brown/Yellow, Blue, White, Green. Although hopefully I will be buying some older sets online soon...I'm looking at you, Vakama Metru! :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Axonn and Brutaka, I thought they were awesome looking and they ended up being the last set I bought. I was considering buying a Mata Nui set for old times sake, or trying to acquire a Manas, since that is the only original set I never ended up getting. I was lucky enough to find the Tarakava shortly before them, though. Easily one of my favorite sets.

Hey man, that's just the curl of the burl.

Chronology is a little iffy in my memory now, but I'm fairly sure Skopio XV-1 was the last BIONICLE set I purchased. It was on sale for 50% off at Lego S@H and I snapped it up. This was July 2010. I may or may not have bought the Stars "Rahkshi" that same month before I bought the Skopio. I'm hoping it was the Skopio, because that Stars set is a weaksauce way to end 9 wonderful years of BIONICLE collecting.

Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

Haven't bought a set in who knows how long, but the last one I saw for sale was Kiina (I think) at Target early this year.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I bought Tahu, Takanuva, and Gresh Stars...

Just because my sig is confusing Doesn'tmean it doesn't seem strangely awesome. how will you read this when it is invisible? But now you won't get just bits and pieces of something, then it would be something completly different.? Just highlight it to reveal the secret! It can be quite interesting...

~Power of Gresh~

If you can solve the Rubik's Cube in under a minute, PM me!

Photok. Yeeeeah...I lost interest in early '06, but then it somehow came back in mid '08, and I wanted to get one for the heck of it. Photok was a cheap buy, and hey, he had two Chronicler staffs (I like those for some reason), so yeah.

Vamprah. The year he was released. He was the only set I got that year, and my last one as well. I stopped collecting after that, and recently gave all my old sets and parts away to a local charity. I really didn't need them anymore. And considering that most of the final sets were Av-Toran builds, I think I saved a lot of money... :PMTL

• 2 weeks later...