Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

Isn't all the footage from the teaser recycled from Darkness Rising? (save Predaking)
Interspersed with random snippets from Predaking's reveal, the full scene of which was posted today.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Megatron is not going to die any time soon, nor would it make sense for him to. Indeed, the teaser for season 3 shows Predaking being presented to Megatron. He definitely lives.Curiously missing from the scene is Dreadwing, though... With Starscream back with the Cons... Hmmmmm.
It almost looked like a flashback to me.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Megatron is not going to die any time soon, nor would it make sense for him to. Indeed, the teaser for season 3 shows Predaking being presented to Megatron. He definitely lives.Curiously missing from the scene is Dreadwing, though... With Starscream back with the Cons... Hmmmmm.
It almost looked like a flashback to me.
I considered that it might. But Knockout being there too made me think otherwise.If we had been able to see Megatron's right arm, that might've proven it. Unless of course he ditches that after this season.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

It also looks like they'll be re-releasing Energon Omega Supreme and Optimus Prime in G1 colours as 'Platinum Edition's.
AND the Omega will have a G1-inspired head and new claw... It looks incredible and I actually really want it.So with the new episode of Prime yesterday and the preview for next week's... Yep, looks like Starsream is rejoining the Cons almost for sure.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Well, at long last, I managed to get my hands on this guy:soundwave_music_label.png_thumb.jpgWhile he's not perfectly to scale with other Classics stuff (he's bigger than the Seekers), he's still a nice replacement for his WFC counterpart. I'm thinking I'll opt for the Reprolabels upgrade one of these days, but for now, he's one of the most fun figures I've gotten in a while.Edit: Image thumbnailed - please keep posted images on BZP to 500 kB. Click the thumbnail to view the full image.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

plop

Well, at long last, I managed to get my hands on this guy:soundwave_music_label.png_thumb.jpgWhile he's not perfectly to scale with other Classics stuff (he's bigger than the Seekers), he's still a nice replacement for his WFC counterpart. I'm thinking I'll opt for the Reprolabels upgrade one of these days, but for now, he's one of the most fun figures I've gotten in a while.
Oh, nice. I've always kinda wanted ML Soundwave, but I could never find him for a good price. And now with the Masterpiece coming out, I think I'll just buy it and have it my definitive Soundwave. Too bad he'll only work for MP...
So with the new episode of Prime yesterday and the preview for next week's... Yep, looks like Starsream is rejoining the Cons almost for sure.~|ET|~
I'll just leave this here...http://www.majhost.c...50170029579.gifEdit: Image linked; see above. Edited by -Windrider-

• 3 weeks later...
So the second season finale of Prime...It seems like a lot happened, but for some reason I feel pretty darn underwhelmed.~|ET|~
I'm not sure what to think.... I'm just irked that they are showing off more ​vehicons that I can't buy....

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I actually thought that was the most epic episode ever, when I was expecting to be underwhelmed. Seriously. Though it was a massive tragedy, the sheer epicness topped my old favorites like Orion Pax and the Star Saber arc. It really showed a good direction for the season, and now Season 3 seems like it'll be darker and more...well, awesome.I don't bother with TF Prime toys, due to my limited toy-available funds (especially with my remote location) being concentrated entirely on the DOTM line.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I think he's referring to the fact that Vehicons are sold out pretty much everywhere due to their army-building uses.
Tip to all it applies to; the small grocery store chain called Aldi have just got in Transformers Prime figures from waves 3 and 4. Especially Vehicons. Like, ten Vehicons lined up, and all for the cheap price of $9.99. So if you've yet to find a Vehicon, try to find an Aldi.

I think he's referring to the fact that Vehicons are sold out pretty much everywhere due to their army-building uses.
well that... but I was referring mostly to the fact that it will not be easy or cheap to obtain a jeticon of any sort. and it is not realistic to get a vehicon at a store. oh well I have shockwave.....

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

In other news, I finally found Voyager Dreadwing. Got him at Target (and also learned their ridiculous shelf stocking method).Kalhiki
What shelf stocking method? My Targets are horrendously understocked.
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner.Anyway, Target apparently doesn't restock the shelves until everything is off them. Once the RID Prime Deluxes are gone, restock them. Cyberverse Legions gone? Restock those. etc. Honestly, I find this kinda dumb because, like you said, it leaves them understocked (wth Bumblebee warming the pegs).So, Season 2 is over. Can't wait to see what Season 3/Beast Hunters will have to offer. I hope Predaking isn't the only Predacon since I'd like to see him with other horrendous monsters. And I really want to see what will happen with the Autobots. Y'know, being scattered and all.EDIT: Oh yeah, and with the Autobot base gone, I guess Airachnid is dead?Kalhiki Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

In other news, I finally found Voyager Dreadwing. Got him at Target (and also learned their ridiculous shelf stocking method).Kalhiki
What shelf stocking method? My Targets are horrendously understocked.
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner.Anyway, Target apparently doesn't restock the shelves until everything is off them. Once the RID Prime Deluxes are gone, restock them. Cyberverse Legions gone? Restock those. etc. Honestly, I find this kinda dumb because, like you said, it leaves them understocked (wth Bumblebee warming the pegs).So, Season 2 is over. Can't wait to see what Season 3/Beast Hunters will have to offer. I hope Predaking isn't the only Predacon since I'd like to see him with other horrendous monsters. And I really want to see what will happen with the Autobots. Y'know, being scattered and all.EDIT: Oh yeah, and with the Autobot base gone, I guess Airachnid is dead?Kalhiki
Something tells me that if they wanted her dead, she would have been dead awhile ago... it's not like she did anything of importance (or anything, really) during that time.EDIT: anyone know a really good way to remove sharpie? lets just say that it looks like ratchet lost a fight with a sharpie. (or two) Edited by <shockwave>

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

• 3 weeks later...

Mm, I still need to start watching Prime season 2. :P

In other news, I got Prime deluxe Soundwave. He's ridiculously awesome.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Something tells me that if they wanted her dead, she would have been dead awhile ago... it's not like she did anything of importance (or anything, really) during that time.EDIT: anyone know a really good way to remove sharpie?lets just say that it looks like ratchet lost a fight with a sharpie. (or two)

I can see that becoming a season three episode- Airachnid is actually alive, et cetera. I've heard that nail polish remover may work. Not sure if the sharpie's too strong for that to be effective, though.Okay, well, something's up with the quoting now. :/ Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder what's next to come to Prime. A new transformer? A new human? M.E.C.H. launching an all out assault on team Prime?

mech's kinda dead...

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Silas is dead. The organization remains.

I mean, unless they were all stupid enough to be in the exact same place. At the same time.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

MECH is a stealth organization, evidently with members of the US military involved. I highly doubt anything but a skeleton guard was present at that base.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

• 1 month later...

Wut. I love Prime, best show so far. I'm into the movies, WFC/FOC, and Prime. Animated to a point, but just barely.

As for the comics, they bore me unless they're the movie prequel/tie-in comics. (which really explain the plot, though I enjoyed the movies even without them)

But thanks for keeping this from dying. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

"Reign of Starscream" and "Alliance" were fun reads, but "Foundation" was incredibly good, mostly because it (as well as "Convergence" and everything else John Barber wrote) reconciled the billions of continuity errors and plot holes that plagued the movies.

Honestly, though, every Transformers fan should at least read The Death of Optimus Prime. That's, like, a fact.

The twist is...

*drum roll*

... he doesn't actually die.

You'll just have to read it yourself! :D The new G1 comics may not be for everybody, I'll admit, but I absolutely love them. The writing is simply phenomenal. It's full of entertaining characters, hilarious humor, shocking and downright disturbing reveals, moments of real emotion... it's got it all.

But, uh, I'm gonna stop gushing about it now, haha. On a side note, has anyone been getting the new wave of FOC figures? The Deluxe Ultra Magnus is downright gorgeous.

Edited by KurtPD

Gave up on finding them in stores and ordered FoC Starscream and Magnus when they went up on Amazon today. Should be here in two days. ^_^And of course Kicbkack went up just a few hours later...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been said for a while that it would be the last season. Being shorter than the rest is something that's new to me.But let's talk about the good news, shall we?Metroplex.That is all. :3~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

It's been said for a while that it would be the last season. Being shorter than the rest is something that's new to me.But let's talk about the good news, shall we?Metroplex.That is all. :3~|ET|~

Metroplex. pfffft. Shockwave. nuff said. oh and triple changers.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Eh, Beast Hunters Shockwave doesn't look that interesting to me. Maybe if they had shown him of without the armor too, I'd have a stronger opinion... But his vehicle mode is pretty horrible regardless of that.I am excited for Springer too actually. And he's not going to cost $125...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Eh, Beast Hunters Shockwave doesn't look that interesting to me. Maybe if they had shown him of without the armor too, I'd have a stronger opinion... But his vehicle mode is pretty horrible regardless of that.I am excited for Springer too actually. And he's not going to cost $125...~|ET|~

Illogical. I like blitz and springer, I will have to buy at least blitz.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile