Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

(Continuing from the last topic, then...) I'm still on the fence about whether I want to get sucked into Prime's toyline. The show I'm already in love with for its mythos. The toyline, though... While I did collect all the WfC guys and the Prime toys would help complement them - and with Highmoon really trying to make it clear they're all connected with Fall of Cybertron now having them even closer to Prime appearances (Cliffjumper's new head anybody?) - I just dunno. They're a little too Animated-like for my liking as figures. Guess I'll just give it time so I can watch some actual reviews and not just stare at pictures. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

The Transformers: Prime figures (especially the Legion/Commander figures) look awesome. After DOTM runs its course, Prime will get my full attention.

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

I'm really loving Transformers Prime! After seeing the season finale I can safely say that this is the best transformers cartoon since Beast wars. The toyline also looks cool I'll probably be buying Starscream and the Optimus Megatron 2-pack.

in·ter·ro·bang
also
in·ter·a·bang
(ɪntɛrəbæŋ) n. a punctuation mark in the form of a question mark superimposed on an exclamation point, used to end a simultaneous question and exclamation.

Previously known by the username "Ultra Hamster".

Transformers: Prime is officially my favorite Transformers cartoon ever. The character's appearances are just gorgous, and Starscream's voice ... *shudders in fangirlish happiness* Favorite Autobot: Arcee (all hail Arcee, the future Prime!)Favorite Decepticon: StarscreamFavorite Human: Tie between Raf, Miko, and Silas. (Since, to be honest, Miko had precisely the same reaction I would to discovering them ... silence as you take it all in, then squeals of enthusiasm. :P)

As my sig and av suggest, I'm rather obsessed with Soundwave. I was starting to lose interest in him towards the end because he didn't do anything, but then he went and did something totally awesome in the finale, and I love him again.

Agreed, maybe this is one of the reasons Starscream didn't leave Megatron to die. After years of serving together he probably knew about Soundwave's skills and figured that abandoning Megatron would end in pain. Soundwave barely moved, the most movement I saw was him stepping on her face.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Anyone see the new Fall Of Cybertron trailer? Grimlock!

Grimlock FTW!

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

My favorite series, by far, is Beast Wars. I am practically in love with BW Megatron. I always liked Optimus Primal, too. As for Fall of Cybertron, I cannot freakin' wait for that game, but I need a new XBox (Mine red-ringed). I have to shy away from Transformers fansites, though, cause Teletoon wouldn't air the season finale of TF Prime until last week, so I'm only on part 1. Sometimes, it kills to be Canadian. Elmara

Until that day... 'Till all are one.

In fact, there should be a new, stronger word for killing. Something like, badwrong. Or badong. Yes, killling is badong.

I got into Transformers sometime last year, and I love it. I really can't remember what triggered by desire to watch Transformers. I had never even heard of them until last year. My favorite continuities would have to be Transformers Animated and Transformers Prime. I'm practically climbing the walls (in a completely non-literal sense) waiting for the season finale to get online. And I'm trying to resist reading the episode summary on tfwiki.

As my sig and av suggest, I'm rather obsessed with Soundwave. I was starting to lose interest in him towards the end because he didn't do anything, but then he went and did something totally awesome in the finale, and I love him again.

*silent screams* I-can't-wait-to-watch-this! My favorite Autobot is Prowl (both the one from G1 and Animated), and my favorite Decepticon is Soundwave. I hated the new trilogy movies though. Dark of the Moon was the best because it contained more conspiracy, betrayal, and Transformers appearances than the last two. The first one was practically a third of the way in before the Transformers revealed themselves. Bleh. And Soundwave had a voice of his own. Ruination! Edited by Allanon Loke

My New Story Topic

Dynamics - my new epic. Chapter 1 up. "I am sorry for that, though I have never heard a smell called rude."

For those who saw One shall Rise part 3

Any theories on Optimus Prime's/Orion Pax's fate? My theory is that the Cortical Psychic Patch might be used to transfer memories of the Autobots into Orion. The information they got on uploading data into Autobot minds from T.M.I. might help in this. Any other ideas?

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

For those who saw One shall Rise part 3

Any theories on Optimus Prime's/Orion Pax's fate? My theory is that the Cortical Psychic Patch might be used to transfer memories of the Autobots into Orion. The information they got on uploading data into Autobot minds from T.M.I. might help in this. Any other ideas?

An interesting thoery someone from a TF fansite brought up suggested that Optimus keep his memory lost, and he has to re-learn everything and try to live up to the great leader he once was. Once he figure's out Megatron's deception, anyway, which I hope lasts at least a few episodes.

Aye, Optimus realizing Megatron tricked him in a one and done episode would be so disappointing....Ughhhh I need to actually watch this finale. I haven't been watching the episodes for half the season since I'm forced to online and that's not always easy...

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

One Shal Rise Part 3 stuff:

Personally, I think they're going to use the Key to Vector Sigma to get Prime's memory back (y'know, since it's a database of Cybertron's history and whatnot).Also, they pretty much summed up Exodus in Part 3. At least they're trying to keep things consistent.

Loving the Prime toys. Can't wait to get my hands on them. I'm honestly shocked how they managed to pull off the designs. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

How can you be shocked by anything after how they pulled off the Animated line? :P If anything, I'm just confused by the line... I don't see why there has to be a distinction bewteen "First Edition" and the later, regular releases. Cliffjumper even has two molds just for that - and I can't decide which I like more haha. I hope the others don't end up having the same issue, because some of the "First Edition" ones still look pretty good. And I'd rather not buy duplicates of a character when there's not much need to. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

I got into TF for some unknown reason during BZP's downtime. I was watching G1 (with those accursed Rhino DVDs that I only found out what was so wrong with them just recently >_<) and I only have very few of the toys. I REALLY want more of them.

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

How can you be shocked by anything after how they pulled off the Animated line? :P If anything, I'm just confused by the line... I don't see why there has to be a distinction bewteen "First Edition" and the later, regular releases. Cliffjumper even has two molds just for that - and I can't decide which I like more haha. I hope the others don't end up having the same issue, because some of the "First Edition" ones still look pretty good. And I'd rather not buy duplicates of a character when there's not much need to. ~|ET|~

Eh, I decided to go completist on the line as soon as I saw it. The Deluxe Soundwave looks amazing, of course. I still really want to see how they're doing Airachnid...

I mostly like the G1 and Cybertron Energon cartoons. But i really HATE a annoying repeated thing in Transformers: Robots In Disguise and in any other series that does it: calling out a attack name as they're attacking...especially when they doing a small kick attack and calls out " Omega Prime: Omega Kick *kicks enemy with his big foot.* " I mean Transformers aren't supposed to look like RPG(Role Playing Games) styled cartoons.

qs3135.jpg

I mostly like the G1 and Cybertron Energon cartoons. But i really HATE a annoying repeated thing in Transformers: Robots In Disguise and in any other series that does it: calling out a attack name as they're attacking...especially when they doing a small kick attack and calls out " Omega Prime: Omega Kick *kicks enemy with his big foot.* " I mean Transformers aren't supposed to look like RPG(Role Playing Games) styled cartoons.

That's because they were originally anime, where calling attacks is a normal thing (like shouting "TRANSFORM" when they transform (though BW had an excuse for it).). RID, Armada, Energon, and Cybertron were originally Car Robots, Micron Densetsu, Superlink, and Galaxy Force in Japan. I would highly recommend original shows like Beast Wars, Animated, and Prime. They're miles ahead of RID and the Unicron Trilogy in pretty much every way (though I still love the latter half of Armada).

That's because they were originally anime, where calling attacks is a normal thing (like shouting "TRANSFORM" when they transform (though BW had an excuse for it).). RID, Armada, Energon, and Cybertron were originally Car Robots, Micron Densetsu, Superlink, and Galaxy Force in Japan. I would highly recommend original shows like Beast Wars, Animated, and Prime. They're miles ahead of RID and the Unicron Trilogy in pretty much every way (though I still love the latter half of Armada).
I have thoroughly watched all Transformers Show but the ones i mentioned are the only ones that i favor more than the others. I don't necessarily care about graphics quality, i favor nostalgia(G1) storyline(cybertron series) and frequent intense battles and against hordes(terrorcons) and combiner abilities(energon) and importantly low number of annoying human kids. Kicker and the Cybertron kids are tolerable but don't get me started on Sari Sumdac during her learning of allspark power responsibilites episode plots. Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

Miko rules.

Heck yeah. =D Incidentally, anyone else theorizing on what Starscream's been up to since "Partners"? Knowing what happens everytime some incarnation of him goes rogue, probably nothing good, but since we've been down six episodes without a trace from him, I'm starting to wonder if MECH got him ... -Inferna

So, stuff that needs to be taken care of in Season 2: - MECH and their project they mentioned at the end of Operation: Breakdown- Knockout and his Synthetic Energon- Starscream, of course- The status of Wheeljack and Skyquake (I'm pretty sure Wheeljack is coming back)That's all I can think of. Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

So, stuff that needs to be taken care of in Season 2: - MECH and their project they mentioned at the end of Operation: Breakdown- Knockout and his Synthetic Energon- Starscream, of course- The status of Wheeljack and Skyquake (I'm pretty sure Wheeljack is coming back)That's all I can think of. Kalhiki

What about Orion? I am curious as to how humanity will explain the massive cataclysm Earth suffered in Prime. Surely some humans will find the spontaneous, lethal, and abnormal weather of One Shall Rise a little suspicious.

So, stuff that needs to be taken care of in Season 2:- MECH and their project they mentioned at the end of Operation: Breakdown- Knockout and his Synthetic Energon- Starscream, of course- The status of Wheeljack and Skyquake (I'm pretty sure Wheeljack is coming back)That's all I can think of. Kalhiki

Don't forget about Bumblebee's voice (or lackthereof) and Soundwave. Soundwave NEEDS more screentime.

Kicker was awful, much worse than Sari.

I liked kicker a lot he wasn't afraid to face most robotic adversaries going as far as threatening alpha q and bashing him with a sword at point blank range.And i liked his angry temper instead of joking a lot or running off scared from of the big bots. And he was the polite one....but Sari Sumdac was the worse one and had bad habits. She's a protoform whos been raised on earth for like 12 years and she knows enough to explain to Prime how human reproduce.... which should be way incomprehensible for even a cybertronian to understand or learn. It was in the Transformers Animated episode Transform and Roll OutSariprime.jpg

qs3135.jpg