Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

attention everyone that probably said arcee isn't in foc. YOUR WRONG! She is a poster in the ruins mission with cliffjumper. You have to get noticed by the decepticons first chance, turn left, and head straight through the door that was sealed. Arcee is there, as a poster. Yw for the information, I accept my cash in advance, oh wait, i don't get paid...nvm!

Technically, that's a picture of Arcee if it is in fact there. So, no, She isn't in the game. But where did this come from exactly?

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never got into the AoE toyline, mainly because they're so dang expensive over here. :glare:

The Deluxe class toys are only a few Euros short of the old Voyager class price, while the current Voyagers are almost as expensive as the old Leaders.

For example, the AoE Deluxes are €27-ish, which is roughly $34, so yeah, I won't be getting any of those any time soon.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

• 3 weeks later...

So, I finally got around to watching Age of Extinction, and well, I didn't like it for a number of reasons

The number one reason why I disliked it is because I have never, never, hated the human race so much in any movie I've seen before. This was actually leaning me towards liking the movie because I don't particularly like our species either. But they were so clouded in their ways it just made me mad.

I was even going all humanitarian for the Autobots.

The second reason I hated it was because the humans intentions made no sense to me. Mainly that one bald guy with those "sweet shades". "RRRRGGGHHH, I hate alien robots so I'm gonna work with an alien robot to kill alien robots......"

Hmmm....wait..

The one thing I really wanted to happen was for the Autobots, Decepticons and Lockdown to team up, lay waste to Earth, Optimus to grab bad guy Frasier and that other nerd, rip them in two, and then blow up the Earth while flying into space.

But alas.

I did like the Marky Mark better than Sam though.

Edited by Turaga of Ponies

• 2 weeks later...

So, I finally got around to watching Age of Extinction, and well, I didn't like it for a number of reasons

The number one reason why I disliked it is because I have never, never, hated the human race so much in any movie I've seen before. This was actually leaning me towards liking the movie because I don't particularly like our species either. But they were so clouded in their ways it just made me mad.

I was even going all humanitarian for the Autobots.

The second reason I hated it was because the humans intentions made no sense to me. Mainly that one bald guy with those "sweet shades". "RRRRGGGHHH, I hate alien robots so I'm gonna work with an alien robot to kill alien robots......"

Hmmm....wait..

The one thing I really wanted to happen was for the Autobots, Decepticons and Lockdown to team up, lay waste to Earth, Optimus to grab bad guy Frasier and that other nerd, rip them in two, and then blow up the Earth while flying into space.

But alas.

I did like the Marky Mark better than Sam though.

To the red-ified text: Cemetery Wind seemed to be putting aside their hatred of alien robots (just as Lockdown was putting aside his visible disgust with humans) for an agreement that benefited them both too much to pass up. They needed more Transformium, and Lockdown was their only way to a Seed. Lockdown needed to get Optimus, and later on, Cemetery Wind/KSI's first two prototypes created an opening for him to do that.

To the blue-ified text: Quite a punishment you were wishing on the whole of humanity, in response to the stupidity of a majority that isn't the whole. Harsher than what Optimus was originally going to do before the events of the final battle changed his mind. He was gonna deal with the immediate problem, then leave humanity to its fate from there on out. You kinda proposed total human extinction because of widespread ignorance and a handful of pure evil. The general public, and most of the government, believed that the Autobots were part of the problem, but recognized them as different from the Decepticons and wanted to give them a peaceful sendoff. Cemetery Wind, on the other hand, was killing them all indiscriminately without anyone outside their unit being aware of their actions.

• Upvote 1

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Hasbrotoyshop has a 20% and free shipping offer until the 20th of October - code is FAMILY2014, I think. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

So it's time for my annual post here where I ask if anyone here has been reading the current IDW Transformers comics and smack everyone who isn't.

I got caught up to right before when RID/MTMTE starts, since I am reading them from the IDW Collection volumes. Those volumes are really nice, and I do recommend picking them up. I also started reading the new stuff monthly since Dawn of the Autobots.

I pretty much loved all of it, except for All Hail Megatron, which is one of the worst stories I have ever read.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

• 4 weeks later...

So, it seems the Generations line is about to hit an all time low with the new combiner wars figures. Sure, the combined forms look awesome, but the stand alone figures are by and large ultra-simplified junk IMO. The jets in particular all have horrible cases of under-legs in vehicle mode and backpacks in robot mode. At least Optimus Prime looks decent, but he still suffers from fore-arm and back kibble - a far cry from Springer and Blitzwing. All in all, between this over-simplification and now standard 15 dollar deluxe price tag, I don't think my small transformers collection is growing any time soon. 

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Does anyone here have Takara MP Soundwave and the "Rumble and Jaguar" set? (Pff, the red one will always be Frenzy)

I'm having a few issues with cassettes. Ravage and Frenzy don't fit in Soundwave's chest very well, and when you press the eject button they don't flop forward like they should, and instead they get stuck in a vertical position. Does anyone have a fix? Would sanding down the top of Soundwave's chest do anything?

Edited by Toa Chronix

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

• 3 weeks later...

So, it seems the Generations line is about to hit an all time low with the new combiner wars figures. Sure, the combined forms look awesome, but the stand alone figures are by and large ultra-simplified junk IMO. The jets in particular all have horrible cases of under-legs in vehicle mode and backpacks in robot mode. At least Optimus Prime looks decent, but he still suffers from fore-arm and back kibble - a far cry from Springer and Blitzwing. All in all, between this over-simplification and now standard 15 dollar deluxe price tag, I don't think my small transformers collection is growing any time soon.

Personally, I find the new Optimus to be rather ugly. I like the new Combiners though, they are a nice change from the AOE line.

I wonder if the new Combiners are compatable with Generations Bruticus. Are they?

-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

It doesn't have anything to do with the fragility of the joints (and I've never had any problems with my Combaticons). They're just designed completely different.

Saw all of the deluxes for the new RID figures the other day. Grimlock at least seems passably okay, but it did reaffirm my decision to not pick anything up from that line.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I missed out on Energon Optimus as a kid. The new Combiner Wars voyager looks like he'll make a better substitute. I can only pray that Hasbro or Takara release limb repaints of his drones. If not, I guess I can always wait for some third party company to release them.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

Soooo... I finally played Rise of the Dark Spark.

The story was just so over the place, which is a shame, because the gameplay was decent.

The Cybertron levels were definitely the best part for me.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I think I'm fine with Combiner Wars. I'd like to see Superion and Menasor.

-Tomdroidser

Featuring: Arkham Firefly/The LEGO Movie Quiz

Now Entering: The Rise of DarkSaber
Two personal thanks to Black Six for Proto Boost.
(Expired) Topics: HF MOC BBC #69 Entry: Jaller Inika Rebuilt 

There is no such thing as perfection, except in being yourself.kanohi_avkama.gif

• 1 month later...

So there are other Generations figures out there? I just recently found a Bumblebee and a Blue wolf truck guy and picked them up. Gave BB to my boy, he really wanted him...  Oh I know it is a bit old since the show ended a time back but tell me what you think.. Made a quick stopmotion of one of my figures...

http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v716/Prowl_NightWolf/transformers/Beast%20Hunters%20Bulkhead%20stopmotion.mp4

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Prowl_NightWolf/media/transformers/Beast%20Hunters%20Bulkhead%20stopmotion.mp4.html?sort=4&o=24

(Sorry don't know how to post videos here directly)

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So there are other Generations figures out there? I just recently found a Bumblebee and a Blue wolf truck guy and picked them up. Gave BB to my boy, he really wanted him...  Oh I know it is a bit old since the show ended a time back but tell me what you think..

Sounds like you found the new Steeljaw and Bumblebee from the upcoming Robots in Disguise cartoon.

Also, my body is ready....titan Devastator has been revealed!

http://imgur.com/W5cJhtu

"It's got a great defense mechanism... you don't dare kill it..."

alien_isolation_6_0.jpg

Steeljaw sounds about right. I tossed the package as there was no exterior data I desired from it. Apparently the same character as the G1 Autobot lion cassette and the Hyena/wolf deals from the latest movie. In name anyway. So what is the deal with your Devastator? Are you advertising that you are becoming him, or did it just come in the mail?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 months later...

I actually seen Air raid at Walmart just the other day but did not pick him up...

Onua.png