Official Transformers Topic

Stryker055

I finally found out what Retail!Bruticus was based off of. The Energon!Bruticus had the same neon colors when he got released.
Yes he is.That doesn't change the fact that he's excessively gaudy.In my opinion, anyways.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Really, I think only Swindle looks bad in the retail version, mainly 'cause that yellow doesn't work for me. Even Brawl's lime green doesn't look so deterring. Oh, well. I still might end up picking up the retail Bruticus, especially if I don't end up picking up the SDCC version.

plop

So Hasbro is insanely aggravating me. Like someone suggested I went to contact them and sent in an emailed question they've yet to reply to yet. Then I managed to get in the live chat and the lady was extremely helpful and understood and said she was going to email me a packing slip to ship the Jazz figure back to them. Unless she meant mail I have yet to recieve this packing slip in an email -_-

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

it should be through e-mail. check your junk folder. and shippings covered on it, when you get it just slap it on a box and stick it in your mailbox.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

*huge sigh of relief*Well, after a lot of effort to scrounge together the cash, today I was able to finally purchase my SDCC Bruticus (for a bit more than he was at HasbroToyShop, but whatever). He should be coming in within the week. Ugh... no more Transformers for a little while...

plop

*huge sigh of relief*Well, after a lot of effort to scrounge together the cash, today I was able to finally purchase my SDCC Bruticus (for a bit more than he was at HasbroToyShop, but whatever). He should be coming in within the week. Ugh... no more Transformers for a little while...
Congrats. ^_^I'm kinda worried I still haven't gotten the shipping notice from HTS...I also know I shouldn't buy more any time soon either, but gosh darnit if I'm not dying for Shockwave still.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Congrats. ^_^I'm kinda worried I still haven't gotten the shipping notice from HTS...I also know I shouldn't buy more any time soon either, but gosh darnit if I'm not dying for Shockwave still.~|ET|~
Shockwave is really, really great. I have him with a few other of my CHUG Decepticons, and while he's a bit on the small side in robot mode, he displays awesomely in both forms.
That's pretty awesome. I saw a review of him, and Onslaught is easily the weakest looking of the Combaticons. He's actually shorter than the rest of the figures.
I have to agree with you on Onslaught. He really should've been a small Voyager or something. The vehicle mode is especially meh, what with the Bruticus head being in plain sight. I think they could've done a lot more with him to make him stand out as the leader of the Combaticons or something, and something as simple as a larger overall size would've probably worked. Oh well.

plop

ok, so i found something quite intiresting today.i was given a transformers expanded score. but my attempts of research turned up nothing.it was produced by first born records. what do i have here?

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Well, Breakdown arrived in the mail today. Such a great figure, but those stickers were a pain to apply (I don't do much in terms of stickers aside from Lego).Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

ok, so i found something quite intiresting today.i was given a transformers expanded score. but my attempts of research turned up nothing.it was produced by first born records. what do i have here?
The same here. I could find no files on it. However, I'm glad it was uploaded. Really good (and useful for my movie) music.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well, I read the preview for MTMTE #7.

Oh man... the DJD... I mean... wow. I feel bad for Black Shadow, though; I'm a really big fan of his Generations toy, and he was a Phase Sixer in the comics, and his reputation briefly mentioned by Tarn made him seem like a pretty big deal. And the way the DJD were talking, they've dealt with Phase Sixers in the past. I really want toys of these guys, though I doubt Hasbro would go for the robot-into-torture-device thing, haha.

plop

You know they're sadistic when they have non-mobile torture devices for alt modes.

I think I might have to order MTMTE Volume 1 online. None of the Barnes and Nobles close to my house have it in stock according to their website :/

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

FE Bumblebee is on HasboToyShop Space Marine!
Anyone know where I can buy FE TF:Prime figures, such as FE Deluxe Bumblebee and FE Voyager Optimus Prime?
Don't bother hunting them down now, because you'll just end up overpaying. Just wait until they hit US retail this fall.
Anyone know where I can buy FE TF:Prime figures, such as FE Deluxe Bumblebee and FE Voyager Optimus Prime?
They'll be returning to TRUs during the fall and winter seasons, though places like BigBadToyStore and Amazon probably still have some FE 'Bees left for about retail price.
They'll be getting released in the US. Just wait a little.
ALL OF YOU, thanks for the info. However, hearing from reviewers and such, weren't FE canceled in the US? I would like to get a show accurate figure, but alas I cannot.

AΨ 94

ALL OF YOU, thanks for the info. However, hearing from reviewers and such, weren't FE canceled in the US?I would like to get a show accurate figure, but alas I cannot.
Yes, they were initially cancelled in the US, but Hasbro has said they will be re-released in the Fall.I also heard (maybe here, or somewhere else), that they'll be TRU exclusives. But I'm not sure if that's official.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

ALL OF YOU, thanks for the info. However, hearing from reviewers and such, weren't FE canceled in the US?I would like to get a show accurate figure, but alas I cannot.
Yes, they were initially cancelled in the US, but Hasbro has said they will be re-released in the Fall.I also heard (maybe here, or somewhere else), that they'll be TRU exclusives. But I'm not sure if that's official.Kalhiki
Awesome. After comparisons to RID/Revealers I just want the FE more and more.

AΨ 94

Yeah, they'll be TRU-only, like the former Asia-exclusive Generations figures and the domestic release of MP-10. Gah... markups galore.

plop

Anyone got links to scans of the whole Rising Storm series? I can't seem to find that one for some reason.
Link
That's it, next person to mention google will have their voice box torn out. On a more serious note, don't you think I've tried that already? If 10 variations of the keywords doesn't do it, I go and start asking people.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I read both of those, and a friend on another site gave me Rising Storm. Foundation really managed to clear things up, though. It was awesome.So, never mind.EDIT: Just finished Rising Storm, and actually, it was awesome. Full of fun bits and some character. Every page made me think of sounds and voices. Perfect bridge from DOTM The Game to the movie.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!! TF:P! I can't wait!First FOC on the 21st, now Prime on the 25th!EDIT: Demo for FOC comes out on the 31st of this month! Super excited!Kalhiki

Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

YEEEEAAAAHHHH!! TF:P! I can't wait!First FOC on the 21st, now Prime on the 25th!EDIT: Demo for FOC comes out on the 31st of this month! Super excited!Kalhiki
I think FOC will be a huge disappointment. WFC was a great game because of co-op campaign, but no, they had to drop that. No NPC allies either. Why not have a system like Halo 3, where your friends can play with you as different Autobots or Decepticons?

AΨ 94

I read both of those, and a friend on another site gave me Rising Storm. Foundation really managed to clear things up, though. It was awesome.So, never mind.EDIT: Just finished Rising Storm, and actually, it was awesome. Full of fun bits and some character. Every page made me think of sounds and voices. Perfect bridge from DOTM The Game to the movie.
Personally, I just abhor Magno's artwork. It was better there than in Nefarious, but that's not saying much at all.

I think FOC will be a huge disappointment. WFC was a great game because of co-op campaign, but no, they had to drop that. No NPC allies either. Why not have a system like Halo 3, where your friends can play with you as different Autobots or Decepticons?
Gonna be a bad game because they dropped co-op, which made WFC great. (sarcasm)I think the main highlight (my opinion, by the way) was the multiplayer. And FOC's multiplayer looks to far exceeds that of WFC. Plus, the gameplay will be longer than that of WFC. Sure, no co-op, but at least the game will hopefully be long and enjoyable. And if you've seen the Vortex gameplay, did you notice the sheer scale of the zones? It's insanely cool how big the areas are. But I digress.And the reason they dropped co-op is because the levels are designed around the character. Personally, I like this better as it'll give you more varied gameplay.Plus, if you're that bummed out about the lack of co-op, there's still escalation. Sure, it's not the same thing, but you still get to play with friends.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Gonna be a bad game because they dropped co-op, which made WFC great. (sarcasm)I think the main highlight (my opinion, by the way) was the multiplayer. And FOC's multiplayer looks to far exceeds that of WFC. Plus, the gameplay will be longer than that of WFC. Sure, no co-op, but at least the game will hopefully be long and enjoyable. And if you've seen the Vortex gameplay, did you notice the sheer scale of the zones? It's insanely cool how big the areas are. But I digress.And the reason they dropped co-op is because the levels are designed around the character. Personally, I like this better as it'll give you more varied gameplay.Plus, if you're that bummed out about the lack of co-op, there's still escalation. Sure, it's not the same thing, but you still get to play with friends.Kalhiki
Multiplayer in WFC was definitely broken. Soldiers with the highest health get access to miniguns? I encountered that A LOT when I played online.In Halo 3 the entire game was centered around MC, yet your friends could jump in as random elites. Why not have that system for FOC?Except in Escalation you always lose.EDIT: You can win in Escalation now, my bad. But that's still just like Survival in Left 4 Dead, no story telling. Edited by Space Marine

AΨ 94

Personally, I just abhor Magno's artwork. It was better there than in Nefarious, but that's not saying much at all.
Magno? So he was the one who drew that? No way, it was awesome and screen-accurate. He even managed to keep Megatron looking consistent, when Megatron's face is the most difficult by far.Only thing I didn't like was he forgot the flames on Optimus' forearms.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Multiplayer in WFC was definitely broken. Soldiers with the highest health get access to miniguns? I encountered that A LOT when I played online.In Halo 3 the entire game was centered around MC, yet your friends could jump in as random elites. Why not have that system for FOC?Except in Escalation you always lose.EDIT: You can win in Escalation now, my bad. But that's still just like Survival in Left 4 Dead, no story telling.
Alright, now it's just coming down to personal opinions. That's fine if you have your own. But saying FOC will be a huge disappointment because of no co-op just seems... shallow minded? There are other things that can make this a great game.And I agree with you about multiplayer. Not sure if the health or gun issues will be dealt with in FOC, but at least there's going to be host migration, which was a big problem with me from the first game.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

There was campaign co-op in WFC?PFFFFT like I ever used that.It's such a small part of the game that to say FOC will be horrible without it is pretty shallow-minded. That one aspect hardly makes the game at all.But to each his own I suppose.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Multiplayer in WFC was definitely broken. Soldiers with the highest health get access to miniguns? I encountered that A LOT when I played online.In Halo 3 the entire game was centered around MC, yet your friends could jump in as random elites. Why not have that system for FOC?Except in Escalation you always lose.EDIT: You can win in Escalation now, my bad. But that's still just like Survival in Left 4 Dead, no story telling.
Alright, now it's just coming down to personal opinions. That's fine if you have your own. But saying FOC will be a huge disappointment because of no co-op just seems... shallow minded? There are other things that can make this a great game.And I agree with you about multiplayer. Not sure if the health or gun issues will be dealt with in FOC, but at least there's going to be host migration, which was a big problem with me from the first game.Kalhiki
I see where you're coming from. But in a war, why would anyone go alone without a squad by your side all the time? Granted, sometimes solo missions are necessary.I personally felt that with the broken multiplayer, co op was WFC saving grace. I personally like to play campaign with friends.

AΨ 94