Bionicle Tcg

The Lonesome Wanderer

This is the topic for a new and hopefully better Bionicle TCG.Announcement Board:There will be no flavor text on series 1 cards.The Gali card will have to be re-released next set, until then play it as if it were a 0-proto cardGrammatical errors and ability revisions will be in next set, as a re-release.Rulebook needs to be clarifiedRulebook-BIONICLE TCG RULESOBJECTIVE: DEFEAT ENEMY'S CHARACTERSDECK RULES: 10 characters to a deck 20 allies/ items to a deck 1 legend to a deck(if you have one) 10 locations to a deckCARD ANATOMY: Name picture/ attributes characteristics attacks/ability's/flavor textATTRIBUTES: BLOCKER= a shield COMBAT TYPE: WARRIOR= a bomb, STEALTH= shades, MANIPULATE= ying-yang, SPEED= horse PROTO COST= how many proto it costs to play, you start with one, and earn one more per turn ex. start with one, next turn you have 2.PLAY: Players take a 5 card hand. For every character killed, the opponent gains a point. first to six points wins. all characters have 3 health unless otherwise stated. Characters may be grouped into teams if they have a matching team characteristic. Locations are played when combat begins. All characters/teams that will fight are placed in the combat zone. A location is chosen by flipping the top card of the attacking players location deck. All characters perform there actions, and combat ends. Tally who gets points, and discard the locations. Events are played during combat.Cards:Character- 5/25Toa- 4/12Rahi- 0/5Bohrok-0/6Legends-0/2Allies-0/12Turaga- 0/6Matoran- 0/6 (Chroniclers company)Items- 0/31Weapons-1/13 (Toa tools, Turaga Tools, Disk)Masks- 0/12Misc. - 0/6LocationsMata-Nui - 0/6 (the koros)Events-0/0 (next series)help would be appreciated, once I get the rulebook out. Also Attack and Ability suggestions will help.Credit:BS01 wiki[removed] card makerFinished CardsCharacters-ToaRahiBohrokLegendsAlliesItems-Toa tools

Edited by bonesiii
Sorry but the site you tried to link to has forums, so you may not mention it here. Upload them to brickshelf next time (please take into consideration Ziko's closing reply too) --bones

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

The Toa card doesn't work, it just says posted image. As for the firesword, it's a good choice of image, but I'd recommend doing the cards slightly smaller, as if you were to print them out they wouldn't be this big, and by doing them this size you're not doing yourself a favour the resolution of the image. A smaller card would allow a smaller image of the firesword, and it wouldn't be so pixelated. Also, mild and pedantic grammatical quibble :P, it should be 'an enemy', not 'a enemy'.I look forward to seeing more.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

the card maker is limited, I can only have one size of card. and the image worked last I checked?also, rules will be in a post. Do you have any suggestions of more cards?excepting fan-made character art for cards. And fan made cards(for expansions later).EDIT: would it be cool to use the same rules(once there smoothed out) for multiple games. Bionicle v.s. _______Other people would have to do those games though

Edited by gdfgdfgdfice

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Since all of the images appear to be broken, I'm going to close this. If/when you repost this topic, please keep this rule in mind:

Card game topics belong in Games & Trivia. If you make a General Artwork topic to display the card artwork itself, comments in that topic may only be artwork-related, not playing the card game itself. (And by contrast, a card game topic in G&T is for playing the game, not to review the artistry of the cards.)

As it is now, this topic seems more focused on the rules of the game, but card game topics should be focused on the artwork. Also, if you're going to have a card topic here, the art used in the cards should be something that you could post without adding to it with the card-making site, so there will be something art-related to discuss in the topic.Topic closed.