Birthday Of A Brother

Gatanui

Huh, no birthday topic yet? You were faster the past few years. Well, I shall make it then. :D Before you wonder, though, this is not a birthday topic for myself, but for my brother. ;) It just appears we share an account. :PMy best happy 18th birthday wishes (which isn´t like any old birthday anyway :D) not only to the best brother I could have, but also to the best of friends I have shared countless good moments with. Although it´s me doing most of the posts, Gatanui would be nothing without you and I am proud I could stand by your side for almost 17 years and I look forward to many, many more of friendship and fraternity. :) I ask you to accept my digital present which is leaving you the honor of writing our 10,000th post on BZPower after 2455 days of membership. Make it worthy of the milestone. :P Keep up being awesome! :)-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Happy birthday! ^_^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Happy birthday, 50% of Gatanui! And here's to hoping that a great day will lead to an equally spectacular year.~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Hap Birt, Gata! Ho yo ha a go on.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Thank you very much to all who took the time to post in this topic. The fact that you stopped, took a look at this topic and decided to post (even if it was just to inflate your post count :P) is greatly appreciated. You are an awesome community and I hope there are many more years for this site to come in which I will be able to continue participating and enriching it as one more member.

Huh, no birthday topic yet? You were faster the past few years. Well, I shall make it then. :D Before you wonder, though, this is not a birthday topic for myself, but for my brother. ;) It just appears we share an account. :PMy best happy 18th birthday wishes (which isn´t like any old birthday anyway :D) not only to the best brother I could have, but also to the best of friends I have shared countless good moments with. Although it´s me doing most of the posts, Gatanui would be nothing without you and I am proud I could stand by your side for almost 17 years and I look forward to many, many more of friendship and fraternity. :) I ask you to accept my digital present which is leaving you the honor of writing our 10,000th post on BZPower after 2455 days of membership. Make it worthy of the milestone. :P Keep up being awesome! :)

I can only say the same. It may sound dumb, but I don't think I can top your description saying what you feel for me, because I feel exactly the same for you. Keep being the best brother and friend one could have!Oh, and birthday present accepted, as you have probably already figured out. :D-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Thank you very much to all who took the time to post in this topic. The fact that you stopped, took a look at this topic and decided to post (even if it was just to inflate your post count :P) is greatly appreciated. You are an awesome community and I hope there are many more years for this site to come in which I will be able to continue participating and enriching it as one more member.

Huh, no birthday topic yet? You were faster the past few years. Well, I shall make it then. :biggrin: Before you wonder, though, this is not a birthday topic for myself, but for my brother. ;) It just appears we share an account. :PMy best happy 18th birthday wishes (which isn´t like any old birthday anyway :biggrin:) not only to the best brother I could have, but also to the best of friends I have shared countless good moments with. Although it´s me doing most of the posts, Gatanui would be nothing without you and I am proud I could stand by your side for almost 17 years and I look forward to many, many more of friendship and fraternity. :) I ask you to accept my digital present which is leaving you the honor of writing our 10,000th post on BZPower after 2455 days of membership. Make it worthy of the milestone. :P Keep up being awesome! :)

I can only say the same. It may sound dumb, but I don't think I can top your description saying what you feel for me, because I feel exactly the same for you. Keep being the best brother and friend one could have!Oh, and birthday present accepted, as you have probably already figured out. :biggrin:-Gata signoff.jpg
You mean, two more...? Anyway, happy birthday to one of the individuals known to a certain forum as Gatanui. :)

Hap Birt, Gata! Ho yo ha a go on.

You beat me to this lame joke (well, so did Sumiki, but I was going to go for something more like that. XP)Anyway, you two are so strange (Oh, compliments... you sound so much like insults despite my good intentions). XP I welcome half of you to the AFOL and I hope you have a good day! ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Thanks everyone. :) I figured I´d answer everybody´s questions before the topic is being closed. :P

Happy Birthday, and awesome job on doing something I could never do, especially for so many years: Sharing an account! So, enjoy your birthday, --Wait a minute. That'll sound quite confusing. Are you Gata or Nui?

Neither, it was Tanui. I was Ganui, so to say. :P

Happy Birthday, Gatanui! So when's the other dude's birthday?

Happy birthday Gata! When's your next birthday?

My birthday is exactly one year, one month and one day later. :P-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png