Last Lego Set You Bought?

Rarity

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure it was Jay's Storm Fighter, but I also bought Shelob Attacks as well at Bricks Cascade.And funnily enough, I still only own two HF sets, 1 Ninjago set now, and the rest are either SW or random minifigs I buy at my studio. I love my Cad Bane minifig <3

bzpsig2015.png

Hm...The last LEGO set that I have brought was the big Collector's Edition R2D2 set (LEGO Product # 10225), which currently seating on the edge of my desk. =D Outside of that, I have also brought that big Town Hall set and one of Star Wars Mini sets with a Planet (I got the one with Tatooine.). And well, I'll probably be getting rest of Star Wars Mini sets at some point this year since I think it would be pretty fun to collect them. That and if we get the Christmas Tree up this year, I might end up hanging the planets on our tree since I think they would make cool ornaments. =P 75234033wy5.png"I'm a heartbreaker...My name...Charles."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I bought the Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider, Core Hunter, and Breakout Nex at the same time, along with some other little sets.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Well my last lego purchase was a bunch of the Roman soldiers, but the last set I bought was the Black Pearl. I already had one, but I couldn't resist getting another at $45.Saving for a 3rd BP and a Queen Anne's Revenge right now.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

• 3 weeks later...

Two small polybagged sets from Target. One was a mini City police helicopter, the other was a miniature version of that... uh, Star Wars ship. Whatever the one is that I can never remember. >_>But yay for promotions!

:P I love promotions.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r::~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...