Last Lego Set You Bought?

Rarity

I just bought Wolverine's chopper showdown at the lego store.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Let's see... I think the last set I *bought* was Core Hunter, right after Breakout Evo, because I wanted some Hero Factory sets to see how I could customize them!

However, the last set I *got* was the Monster Hunters Ghost Train. What can I say, I have an awesome girlfriend.

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

2010 Raanu, BIG disappointment /:

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Last set I personally bought, I think, was the old Rock Raiders Loader Dozer that I bought off eBay fairly cheap a few years back. Either that or Tahu Star, back in '10. Mostly when I buy Lego sets now, it is just for the nostalgia, as the RR one was. Though more recently, I did recieve the newest Hogwarts Express for Christmas the year before last I'm a fairly new addition to the Potter fandom, don't mind me XD.

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine was Furno 2.0. I decided I'd try out the Hero Factory sets to see if they were really all that bad... Let's just say, I've not gone back for any more Hro Factory sets since then.

Lego sets in general have pretty high prices now.

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

Lego sets in general have pretty high prices now.

Not really... the average price per gram, adjusted for inflation, has been fairly stable since at least the 1980s, and the average price per piece, adjusted for inflation, has gone down since the 1990s. There's an essay online titled "What Happened to LEGO?" that analyzes the flaws in the commonly-perceived notion that LEGO is more expensive than it used to be.