Rarity

Last Lego Set You Bought?

The last set I bought and have in hand is XT4, but I also ordered an insectoids set and a couple of roboriders that I'm still waiting on.

I'm a dinosaur! Rawr.

The TIE Fighter! It just came from Amazon today.

I still believe we can live forever
You and I we begin forever now

I still believe in us together
You and I we're here together now

Let's see...I didn't actually buy anything at BCon this year but I won a couple sets, if that counts. Last thing I got before that was a collectible minifig, I believe. newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

The BIONICLE stars. Unless you count videogames, in which case, it would be LEGO Batman 2 for XBOX 360.

How well will you die?

The last LEGO set I ever got is the village set from LEGO castle. The one with the two houses and the apple tree. And that random frog that I keep losing. That thing is tiny.

Just picked up n attack of the wargs and it's pretty nice. The tree isn't as impresive in person as it looks on the box, but it provides a bunch of brown and green pieces which my collection needed. The wargs are pretty BA, but my favorite part has to be the rocks.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png

Oh, this is a while back.... (not much time for LEGO anymore :( ). Probably a Hero Factory set, one of the animal themed ones. It was cool. I could probably locate it if I wanted, and I think I bought it right after that wave was released.

iwRQGDg.jpg

Last product I bought was Breakout Nex and XT4. Last LEGO set I bought was Nex and XT4. If where talking about lego bricks, then it might be Mars mission astro fighter

Edited by Makaru

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Core Hunter. Hero factory set. I wanted to get the Advent Calendar but I gave up. :/

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

I just wanted to see how the Chima sets were like so it was 70000 Razcal's Glider last Sunday.

70005 Laval's Royal Fighter. Nice set, awesome minifigs.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Guest Aiyetoro the Onu - Matoran

Nuju and Nokama Metru . Bought in one day .

Is it weird that I continueously buy Lego sets like every month? Mine was a Lego City pollybag Police ATV. It was alright, I just got it to fill my Lego hole that was in my heart.

Last sets I bought were Rocka (Brain attack), Furno XL, Orgum and Bruizer. Being a old fan of BIONICLE I had to see what their successors were like.

The last one I bought? I think it was one of the Stars or that one set where you can change the T-rex to a shark or a crocodile. The last one I got for free was a Ninjago dragon and a velociraptor.

Timothy_Omundson540x300-thumb-540xauto-7

the last set i bought was the newer starwars tie fighter (unfortunantly i never finished it because i was working with my friend on some other sets for one of his games)