Your Desktop Background?

Veeci

Oh yeah, I remember this topic. Here is my current desktop.Here is the one I had back when the old topic was up. Same premise, different background :D

That's awesome. Minecraft: HD. Oh snap.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

This. It's a picture taken in Tribal Stage of Spore of the Chieftain of a rival tribe. Species by the name of "Squick". Made them myself, and I'm rather fond of them.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Dude... Your Dropbox is private...

Right, completely forgot that little detail. lordsquick.th.pngSame image, now in an accessible location. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Back to, what is, for me, the classic background - Lord Squick got old after a while.Therizinosaurus-Cellon.jpg

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

6307211405_47b63759db_b.jpgHere's mine. It's so beautifully understated.Its from this amazing website called dead end thrills. Edited by Leg O'Brick

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

New wallpaper at last!wolf_snow_wallpaper.png_thumb.jpgWhat a remarkable creature :3

Indeed. One of my favorite animals for its beauty and intelligence.For all of you who are thinking, "Why did she post without saying what her desktop is?" Well, I wanted to comment on the pretty wolf. :PFine, I'll tell you. My desktop happens to be a Photoshopped picture of one of my drawings.

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

• 2 weeks later...
Wish_I_was_a_Mac.jpgNeed I say anymore? And yes, I have my backgrounds on a 15 minute rotation. So I can keep this topic going a LONG time.

• 2 weeks later...

The Mega Man 3 art I had was starting to get a bit old, and the way Mega Man and Rush were positioned was kind of akward (too lazy to get it back out and snap a pic, but this is the one I meanhttp://dl.dropbox.com/u/17223607/mm3.pngSo to change it around, I got this schmexy Stardust Speedway wallpaper from some PSN theme that was put out to commemerate the XBLA, PSN, and Steam releases of Sonic CD.http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17223607/stardust.pngHad to tidy up the icons, I usually let 'em get wild and leave them all over the place, not caring, but I felt like tidying up for this picture here, they'll certainly go back the second Windows Explorer decides to crash.don't hurt me for listening to music from severely underrated anime about living dolls, ._.

Edited by Valyou

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

New background, thanks to MatoroIgnika! One of the most imaginative and high-quality space scenes I've ever seen.It's awesome! ^_^

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent