Kopaka Mata Drawing

SolitaryHyena

Well, its been a while since i drew a Bionicle, so i decided to finall draw Kopaka(click on it to see).I gotta say, i probably should've done better in the hatchet shading, i think it did that too quickly...but anyways, i think Kopaka turned out pretty fine! But gee, i actually used a load of stuff, marker, pencil, ballpoint pen for inking, and eraser. I also had so much trouble sketching him....gosh that was such a pain..>.<So...tell me what you think tho, im still kinda expirmenting with trying to draw them my own style, but still trying to make it set-like, since I'm not really that into humanoid bionicle drawings(but people still make incredible art with humanoid bionicles!). So yeah, here it is, and this was kinda an expirmental drawing, with me using marker for the first time, and i finished this one drawing in just one day, unlike others where it took more time to finish.

Edited by bonesiii

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."

It's a bit hard to see Kopaka in that type of shading. He looks like he's floating rather then sitting and the background doesn't really fit with Kopaka as there doesn't seem to be much ice. However, the drawing accurately looks like Kopaka Mata which is pretty good.

pWPTu7m.jpg

He looks like he's floating rather then sitting and the background doesn't really fit with Kopaka as there doesn't seem to be much ice.

Actually, he's standing, not sitting. And I kinda see how you would think he's floating.

Ghost_in_the_Shell_Sig_by_aose.jpg

"And where does the newborn go from here? The net is vast and infinite."