LEGO Announces 10226 Sopwith Camel

A new Sopwith Camel?Awesome!I still have the old one. :3

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

This is impressive.I really like the idea with the strings and that if you were to move the minifig joint stick it will actually change the flappers(I forget the name for them). It's actually so sick, I could probably just play around with that little feature a lot. Maybe make some sounds effects of my own. :3The color scheme is also nice.Unfortunately I am really cheat and this set is $129.99 Cdn. This scares me and my wallet!

I will surely get this when it comes out. It looks so realistic. I wonder that if they make a future version, will it have flight controls?

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Now we need a snoopy minifig to pilot it.

You stole my comment.

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

Oh I love World War I era stuff! I will definitely be trying to get this.My birthday is coming up... I guess I now know the first thing to go on my wishlist. :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Very nice, and much better than the first set of the Sopwith Camel. I'll probably buy one or two of these.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Are those chrome pieces I see?

No. They're Cool Silver drum-lacquered, a color with a non-chrome metallic finish. It's the same color as most of the silver parts in the Agents theme.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 2 weeks later...

Finally. Finally, the moment is at hand. The moment that, and i think i speak for all peanuts fans when i say, the moment we have all been waiting for. I now declare this bridge open, for a whole new era has arrived for lego. An era of wonderful sets, masterful design and an all round feeling of boudaciousness never before seen by the studded brick.Lego, we are here. We are here, and we approve. I hope lego will realise how much we love it, and will make more sets like this. Lego, once again, I salute you.