It's Koth's Birthday

Chols

Because ambiguous titles are annoying and overusedSO YEAH HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOTHRA :3You should wish him happy birthday too. It's a nice thing to do. And you're nice people, RIGHT? Right.

Edited by Chols

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

*hums that one Beatles song*

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

hooray.Enjoy your laptop and elder-ness. : D

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Happy birthday, Koth! Make it count! :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Slow day at school, pretty good day otherwise.As far as loot goes, i haven't taken pics yet, and my laptop hasn't even shipped yet. :/ Everything else is awesome.Also I only had a little bit of cake because I had tons of Starburst earlier.And thanks to all of you. I think this is the most people who have said happy birthday to me so far on here. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Edited by Kothra: Sweetroll Thief
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

Happy birthday 'Koth. As a reward for being old, You have the choice of having either a A-10' crash into you, or get to be catapulted several miles by a helicopter blade :L--Akaku

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)