Official The Powers That Be Topic

[on the subject of the Barraki theory]Earlier in this topic, I suggested Takadox as the murderer. He fits nearly everything, and it could be assumed that he's insane enough to make the memorial stone. He also fits in with the mind-control-Lesovikk theory — Tren Krom became a gelatinous mass of hot air. It could be considered a possibility that a Toa of Air would be able to destroy such a creature.[on the subject of GregF's return]GregF ain't coming back. I'm sorry, but BIONICLE is dead — no point lying to ourselves.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

[on the subject of GregF's return]GregF ain't coming back. I'm sorry, but BIONICLE is dead — no point lying to ourselves.
Its a shame but true. I think Greg should have told us though(Unless its for an unknown reason). Who knows, he may feel like picking up the pencil one day. Or maybe he didnt tell any one because it might make this forum even less inactive

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Well, a lot of stuff came up — BZP went down, he got a daughter...His life is incredibly busy. He may well have tried to 'pick up the pencil', but he actually no longer has any time for it.Also, AFAIK, there's another topic devoted purely to discussing GregF's return.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

[on the subject of the Barraki theory]Earlier in this topic, I suggested Takadox as the murderer. He fits nearly everything, and it could be assumed that he's insane enough to make the memorial stone. He also fits in with the mind-control-Lesovikk theory — Tren Krom became a gelatinous mass of hot air. It could be considered a possibility that a Toa of Air would be able to destroy such a creature.
I thought of Takadox - he seems to fit the bill, except, I don't think he is the type to make bombs and carve memorial stones.The GregF topic is out of revival limit, so a new topic would have to be made, but I advise against it. Greg will come back and update the serials or not at his own discretion, and none of our actions will likely increase or decrease the chances of an update. Edited by fishers64