Official The Powers That Be Topic

Would it be interesting if some dead villain be a great being? Nah.......that would be boring.

The one thing GregF will never be: Boring.Bang goes that theory. :P
:biggrin: :flaggreece:True. But i mean it will be not so much cool. It 'll be better if murderer will be unexpected character

I don't played early Bionicle games, expect Bionicle The Game and MNOLG. so...........why exactly Podu, or Tiribomba?

They completely disappeared from canon, and were never heard of again.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Oh...that's what..........OK. That can be a reason. But....Matorans who trying to kill sooooo much powerful beings?

It was never meant literally, it was just a joke. No-one actually takes the theories seriously. (Even me, and I made the Podu theory!)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Oh...that's what..........OK. That can be a reason. But....Matorans who trying to kill sooooo much powerful beings?

The Tiribomba thing was a joke but it's GregF we're talkin' about XD. Seriously though, I don't think it's Tiribomba.
Nor do I think it's Podu.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Matoran + GB powers = underestimated dangerous threat.Possibility? That would explain the "memorial stone carving". That points straight to Po-Matoran. I could imagine a Matoran wanting to get rid of all the threats to his existence - that would be almost funny if the Toa went through all the rigamenrole in the Powers That Be only to find out the whole thing was caused by a nervous Matoran.

Matoran + GB powers = underestimated dangerous threat.Possibility? That would explain the "memorial stone carving". That points straight to Po-Matoran. I could imagine a Matoran wanting to get rid of all the threats to his existence - that would be almost funny if the Toa went through all the rigamenrole in the Powers That Be only to find out the whole thing was caused by a nervous Matoran.

Then that would be Akmou. He perfectly suits for your theory. He was brainwashed by Teridax, and sience then was under his influence. And afther death of his "Master" he became new villain.

If we're thinking Ahkmou is the GB, I think its confirmed that its not a Matoran who was in a sphere. The murderer though... I'd be skeptical of his ability to kill Tren Krom, but he certainly has motive, seeing how pretty much everybody hates him. If he were the murderer, that leads to the scary question: What purpose does he have for keeping the Toa Nuva alive?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

If we're thinking Ahkmou is the GB, I think its confirmed that its not a Matoran who was in a sphere. The murderer though... I'd be skeptical of his ability to kill Tren Krom, but he certainly has motive, seeing how pretty much everybody hates him. If he were the murderer, that leads to the scary question: What purpose does he have for keeping the Toa Nuva alive?

Quite good guesses/And IF we imagine that GB=Murderer, then Akmou is perfect one. But you got that right. Akmou was brainwashed. And GB is remembers that he's GB.

First, it's spelt 'Ahkmou', second, couldn't the original evidence given be used in favour of Velika?

All of it could be, apart from the Matoran with motive to murder. Of course all these theories seem to hinge on whether or not GB=Murderer, as Velika might have motive if he were the GB. I'm still not certain as to why the GB would have reason for hostility. If he was in the MU to observe, he'd have observed that most beings are extremely good natured, and after the 100,000 years they've been through probably aren't in the mood for being hostile towards Agori and Glatorians. This is based on the idea that the GB is a sane being, with a correctly calibrated moral compass. Which is generally unlikely in Bionicle.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

First, it's spelt 'Ahkmou', second, couldn't the original evidence given be used in favour of Velika?

All of it could be, apart from the Matoran with motive to murder. Of course all these theories seem to hinge on whether or not GB=Murderer, as Velika might have motive if he were the GB. I'm still not certain as to why the GB would have reason for hostility. If he was in the MU to observe, he'd have observed that most beings are extremely good natured, and after the 100,000 years they've been through probably aren't in the mood for being hostile towards Agori and Glatorians. This is based on the idea that the GB is a sane being, with a correctly calibrated moral compass. Which is generally unlikely in Bionicle.
Yes, but our friendly GB here actually has a cunning plan that Orde believes must be stopped. Unless Orde is completely delusional and insane and wants to lead the mission off track.

Orde is one who told Gelu that some GB is in MU. Why he then lies to Gelu? And why Orde be delussional? and insane?

Perhaps Orde is in cahoots with someone else who wants to set a trap for the Toa by decieving them into believing there is an insane GB running about that needs to be stopped, when in reality this GB is a benefactor. It's a possibility. After all, Orde has a checkered past.

Here's a new hypothesis for you guys:Murderer? The Shadowed One. Motive? Eliminating competition so the Dark Hunters can rule Spherus Magna.This guy's been trying to take over the world for centuries. The only thing stopping him before was the Brotherhood of Makuta, and now that they're wiped out, he figures the Dark Hunters will replace them as the dominant power. First order of business is taking out anyone powerful enough to stand in their way-- it started with Karzahni and Tren Krom, and now he's targeting more potential rivals.

In the same way, the sight of Toa Lewa being dragged off by nature-loving Agori was at best a minor obstacle. If need be, he would effect a rescue in some indirect way before the Toa of Air could get into any real jeopardy.

I can think of an easy way for him to rescue Lewa: Send a Dark Hunter to take care of those Agori.It would make sense that the leader of one of the most powerful organizations out there wouldn't just be sitting around twiddling his thumbs when there's a whole planet to conquer. And I find his absence after discovering those vials suspicious. Who's to say he hasn't gotten his hands on something really powerful? Not that he couldn't have killed Karzahni and Tren Krom on his own. He's pretty powerful already.Thoughts? I'm still leaning towards Takadox to be honest, but I thought I'd throw this out there since the discussion had slowed down.

Here's a new hypothesis for you guys:Murderer? The Shadowed One. Motive? Eliminating competition so the Dark Hunters can rule Spherus Magna.This guy's been trying to take over the world for centuries. The only thing stopping him before was the Brotherhood of Makuta, and now that they're wiped out, he figures the Dark Hunters will replace them as the dominant power. First order of business is taking out anyone powerful enough to stand in their way-- it started with Karzahni and Tren Krom, and now he's targeting more potential rivals.

In the same way, the sight of Toa Lewa being dragged off by nature-loving Agori was at best a minor obstacle. If need be, he would effect a rescue in some indirect way before the Toa of Air could get into any real jeopardy.

I can think of an easy way for him to rescue Lewa: Send a Dark Hunter to take care of those Agori.It would make sense that the leader of one of the most powerful organizations out there wouldn't just be sitting around twiddling his thumbs when there's a whole planet to conquer. And I find his absence after discovering those vials suspicious. Who's to say he hasn't gotten his hands on something really powerful? Not that he couldn't have killed Karzahni and Tren Krom on his own. He's pretty powerful already.Thoughts? I'm still leaning towards Takadox to be honest, but I thought I'd throw this out there since the discussion had slowed down.
It's an interesting theory, thinking about it those vials could have been one of the things that could kill Tren Krom, I doubt even the Shadowed One could have done that under his own power. I take it this is going by the murderer =/= GB theory, as TSO seems an unlikely GB, not the observing type.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

It's an interesting theory, thinking about it those vials could have been one of the things that could kill Tren Krom, I doubt even the Shadowed One could have done that under his own power. I take it this is going by the murderer =/= GB theory, as TSO seems an unlikely GB, not the observing type.
Actually, I remember purposing this theory at the first, and getting shot down by Greg. He said that he had different plans for TSO.

am...why he can't be Lesovikk? When Pohatu and Kopaka found Karzahni he was stabbed with lesovik's sword. I KNOW. It' dosn't prooves anything..but when Tren Krom was murdered there was a storm.And...i don't know can it be discussed here..but How Gaardus ever appeared in red star first time?

am...why he can't be Lesovikk? When Pohatu and Kopaka found Karzahni he was stabbed with lesovik's sword. I KNOW. It' dosn't prooves anything..but when Tren Krom was murdered there was a storm.And...i don't know can it be discussed here..but How Gaardus ever appeared in red star first time?

A. The GB would know he's a GBB. Alright, let me give an example. Let's say you kill someone and you want to throw the cops or whoever off your path, you would probably go out of your way to make sure that all signs didn't point to you as the culprit. i.e In this case, It was pretty obvious Lesovikk had a grudge against Karzahni, but although he doesn't follow the Toa code, I don't think Lesovikk would be crazy enough to kill him. It's possible the real murderer either somehow gained access to Lesovikk's sword, or maybe he already did away with the toa of air and merely had Lesovikk's sword with him. In other words, The murderer used Lesovikk's sword and somehow might have conjured up a wind storm to make it seem like Lesovikk is the one guilty for Karzahni's death.

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

A. The GB would know he's a GBB. Alright, let me give an example. Let's say you kill someone and you want to throw the cops or whoever off your path, you would probably go out of your way to make sure that all signs didn't point to you as the culprit. i.e In this case, It was pretty obvious Lesovikk had a grudge against Karzahni, but although he doesn't follow the Toa code, I don't think Lesovikk would be crazy enough to kill him. It's possible the real murderer either somehow gained access to Lesovikk's sword, or maybe he already did away with the toa of air and merely had Lesovikk's sword with him. In other words, The murderer used Lesovikk's sword and somehow might have conjured up a wind storm to make it seem like Lesovikk is the one guilty for Karzahni's death.
Somebody setted up Lesovikk i got that point. But Murderer somehow got his sword. Maybe Lesovikk was encountered with murderer? And Murderer somehow managed to get his sword...

• 5 months later...

Unfortunately, the serials have not been updated for many months.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I guess there's not much point speculating on it now, but I had an idea: could the murderer be one of the Barraki? They're free and they crave power, so they'd want to eliminate other beings of power so they can rule without rivals.

My Blog

My Story Collection

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I wonder who the murderer is. Does anyone know if Greg is going to update the story soon or tell us who the murderer is?
Unfortunately, I highly doubt he will update this serial anytime soon. Last I heard, he was very busy with his family and job.
I guess there's not much point speculating on it now, but I had an idea: could the murderer be one of the Barraki? They're free and they crave power, so they'd want to eliminate other beings of power so they can rule without rivals.
I guess it could be one of them. Though I highly doubt any of them have the power to personally kill Tren Krom or Karzahni. So if it was one of them, they would've most likely got someone else to kill them.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yes, it could be, but it would be likely one of them, not all of them acting together. But why would a Barraki carve a memorial stone for a bunch of people he was about to blow up?

Yes, I said one of them. As for the memorial stone, I forgot about that clue. That doesn't really fit any of the Barraki, does it?

My Blog

My Story Collection

Brickshelf Gallery

Yes, I said one of them. As for the memorial stone, I forgot about that clue. That doesn't really fit any of the Barraki, does it?
Not to my knowledge. That clue makes me wonder if it's Ahkomau (I can't spell), but not sure.The biggest problem to resolve, I remember from previous discussions, was how the murderer could get from the southern part of Spherus Magna to the north (Bota Magna near the GB fortress) so fast. My idea was that someone mind-controlled Lesovikk to do the first two killings, which would explain those clues as well.Looks like Makuta finally got to Turaga Onewa. :lol: What a shame.

Obviously Vezon :/No Im just joking. What about the new Hydraxon. He WAS a po-matoran wasnt he? he must be quite strong.
Are you talking about the murderer?
Yes. Sorry, I know Im probably wrong. Im far from an expert on the Bionicle story. I just was putting out there. I was looking at posts on the first few pages and I think it might of fit. A new idea cant hurt can it?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I wonder who the murderer is. Does anyone know if Greg is going to update the story soon or tell us who the murderer is?
Unfortunately, I highly doubt he will update this serial anytime soon. Last I heard, he was very busy with his family and job.
I guess it could be one of them. Though I highly doubt any of them have the power to personally kill Tren Krom or Karzahni. So if it was one of them, they would've most likely got someone else to kill them.
Is it known if he will ever update the serial?