First off, I apologize heartily up front for the poor image quality. Camera died, not getting a new one any time soon, so had to use crummy webcam. Hopefully this will be remedied by being sent to Cascade and being photographed by super-picture-takerer DeeVee. Fingers crossed.now thenponiescover.jpg180°head-onabout to chargeneighMEGA AWESOME CLOSE-UPAnd here's a pony generator version.The weakest part is easily the mane and neck area, as I was running out of useful purple pieces and stuff in general.The head was really frustrating to make and I am glad it turned out as well as it did.(eugh these pictures are horrible, it looks a lot better in real life I promise)

OpAXNpl.jpg

Pretty impressive. It's got a great range of movement and a solid color scheme, which is impressive given how few Hero Factory parts come in yellow.One thing I'd criticize, which is an unavoidable consequence of the limited part selection, is that the front legs look a bit gappy. If 5M yellow shells were available instead of just 4M, they could have helped with this. Still a great model given the color scheme and scale, though.