Você Me Mata (Pg-13)

Sejuani

Avelic, though smiling on the outside, seethed internally. He hated dumb little get-togethers like this. Avelic never saw the point in them, preferring rather to enjoy the company of a good blade to sharpen. At least the cool, sharp metal is more interesting to be in the presence of than his gossiping, boisterous friends. He chuckled slightly at that last thought: friends was more than a bit of a stretch. Avelic would be generous to even call these imbeciles acquaintances. For a flitting second he thought of how nice it would be to plunge his trusty dagger Prudentia into one of their chests, just to prove a point. When this thought passed, Avelic was shocked at how his mind could turn to evil so fast.His reflections were short-lived, however, as they were rudely interrupted by a massive explosion originating from the courtyard fountain. The shockwave knocked the Matoran head over heels, leaving Avelic struggling to maintain consciousness. When he was able to see again, he saw blood. Lots of it. His immediate thought was that he was injured, but he realized that this blood was not his. It belonged to his only true friend present, a fellow Po-Matoran by the name of Jukanti, who had been crushed by a stone statue. Avelic retched at the gruesome sight. A realization soon came to his foggy mind that someone had bombed the party.That someone happened to emerge from the doorway to the estate, and seemed to be surveying the damage he had caused. The unnatural smile on the face of the bomber, a the Ko-Matoran called Ivuan, unnerved Avelic, who tried his best to play dead. When the bomber reached him, Avelic could tell by the long pause above his body that the bomber didn't buy his act. It was then that Avelic realized that he had left his dagger in the care of Jukanti, who was currently in quite a predicament involving a stone statue and his flattened carcass. As Ivuan stood over the Matoran, Avelic formulated a plan. Avelic, in a sudden burst of energy, caught his feet on Ivuan's upper leg armor. Avelic pulled with all his strength, reversing positions with his adversary. Ivuan's surprise was nearly tangible as Avelic snatched his dagger Prudentia from the grasp of Jukanti. "I may not have liked these people, but I assure you I despise you with all my heart. I can honestly say you deserved this."Suffice it to say the dagger found its mark.