Ninjago Miniland At Legoland Germany

LEGOLAND Germany has opened a new feature in celebration of their 10th anniversary. The Ninjago Miniland features 100 square meters of various models and attractions, including the "Frozen Desert", "Forest of Harmony", and the "Dark Mountain". While the attraction officially opened on May 17, it'll be sticking around until November 4, 2012. You can read more about it on the LEGOLAND Germany website, but, being a German site, it's all in German.View the full article

The link doesn't work.

It should work, although maybe it redirects to the LEGOLAND California page if you live in the US or something, I don´t know. :shrugs:I can translate the text if anyone is interested, although it doesn´t say too much.-Gata signoff.jpg

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

The link doesn't work.

It should work, although maybe it redirects to the LEGOLAND California page if you live in the US or something, I don´t know. :shrugs:I can translate the text if anyone is interested, although it doesn´t say too much.-Gata signoff.jpg
It should work no matter what country you are in. It does for me.I'd love to be able to see this in real life, get some pictures, etc, but if not, I have friends that can take pictures for me who already have plans to go to LEGOLAND. Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I am mostly joyful and hardly dissapointed with this. The ACTUAL Japanese Ninjago 2011 parts stun me. LEGO actually remembers some of what made Ninjago good. The landscapes actually sound epic and mysterious, too. The vehicles? I only see Destiny's Bounty and a Rattlecopter, that isn't too bad.

Edited by Spinjitzu Master

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

So, one of my friends has already sent me some photos (he doesn't have a BZPower account, so I'll share them). I uploaded them to The Ninjago Wiki to make it easier. Click them for full resolution.640px-Ninjago_Miniland_Opening_1.jpg640px-Ninjago_Miniland_Opening_2.jpg400px-Ninjago_Miniland_Opening_-_Samurai_Mech.jpg640px-Ninjago_Miniland_Opening_-_Treehouse_Fortress.jpgI absolutely love the Lost City of Ouroboros in this. The Treehouse Fortress is also very nice. I'm a bit disappointed that the trees aren't LEGO, but I can live. :P They also did a great job recreating the Serpentine at MINILAND scale. That was the one thing that I questioned, because Ninjago characters have always been portrayed as minifigures— in the TV show, comics, sets, collectibles, official artwork, etc.

I am mostly joyful and hardly dissapointed with this. The ACTUAL Japanese Ninjago 2011 parts stun me. LEGO actually remembers some of what made Ninjago good. The landscapes actually sound epic and mysterious, too. The vehicles? I only see Destiny's Bounty and a Rattlecopter, that isn't too bad.

Well, in photos I've also seen Jay's Storm Fighter, Kai's Blade Cycle, and the Fangpyre Truck. Why don't you like 2012 Ninjago? 2011 had plenty of vehicles as well; just about all of the Skeleton sets were vehicles. :P Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Curses. So close. I suppose it has both worlds, at least it isn't only 2012. :lol:I'm not starting an argument here. But I'll just say 2011 was different. If you disagree...well, we can talk via PMs. :lol:

I know you like 2011 more, so you'll be happy to hear that the miniland also features last year's Ice Dragon.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Curses. So close. I suppose it has both worlds, at least it isn't only 2012. :lol:I'm not starting an argument here. But I'll just say 2011 was different. If you disagree...well, we can talk via PMs. :lol:

I know you like 2011 more, so you'll be happy to hear that the miniland also features last year's Ice Dragon.
And the fire dragon, as seen in this picture.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Oh, epic. I thought it was just another dragon, I didn't notice it was Flame. I'm a terrible person. :lol:

daringsig.png

Oh, epic. I thought it was just another dragon, I didn't notice it was Flame. I'm a terrible person. :lol:
There's other 2011 content there as well-- two of the locations featured are the Monastery of Spinjitzu and the Fire Temple, both based on their appearances in the show. I've had a hard time finding photos showing either in detail, but there are a few videos floating around where you can catch a glimpse of both.

There's other 2011 content there as well-- two of the locations featured are the Monastery of Spinjitzu and the Fire Temple, both based on their appearances in the show. I've had a hard time finding photos showing either in detail, but there are a few videos floating around where you can catch a glimpse of both.
Hm. I'd like to see the Monastery of Spinjitzu in detail sometime. It's unfortunate that the pictures are hard to find.

daringsig.png