Soran

No longer active

I did this for my friend Soran.

^_^soran_by_matoran_oneker-d50q8vu.pngHere is the Coloured version, it is sorta six shade Colours. I'm not good at Gimp Colour effects. :unsure:soran_original_sketch_by_matoran_oneker-d512zq0.pngThis is the original sketch. I sometimes suck at drawing because I mess up sometimes.You can see some of the pencil lines rubbed out. It was difficult trying to draw the Avohkii after all it was the first time I have drawn and Avohkii. :rolleyes:I hope you all like it and I hope I'll be able to improve next time. :)

Please Post!

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Haha, bro, messing up doesn't mean you suck at drawing at all. Even professionals make massive blunders from time to time. It's just part of the process. ;)Anyways, this is very nice! I could tell instantly who it was supposed to be and the Avohkii looks great. I'm surprised to hear this was your first attempt at drawing the mask. I love the sense of depth you've managed to convey, particularly in the arms and torso.The colours aren't bad either. I had to look at it a couple times before I realized what type of fill you used (it almost looks hand-shaded). I'm trying to think of recommendations here, but you did excellent for the style you were attempting. The minimal detail, colours, and clean lines work well in a simple chibi style. Overall, well done! I'm sure Soran will appreciate this. :)

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

I do indeed appreciate this. :PSuch a manly pose, I look awesome. I really life the style of it all, it looks great! The body looks well drawn, and looks like it really would work. I like the over all balance in color, it looks good. For a first time drawing an avohkii, that is really impressive. Even I have problems drawing avohkii's from time to time and I draw them all the time. Its hard to describe this drawing without using the word good, great, amazing, awesome, or phenomenal.Nice job on the drawing, I love it!~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 7 months later...

Might as well have this topic closed since there hasn't been any more posts.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Might as well have this topic closed since there hasn't been any more posts.

I suppose that's what will happen now that you revived it. We generally don't have the time to go through and close every topic once it hits a certain date, we simply ask that member's don't post in them if they're more than 30 days old.

Topic closed due to revival.

Yo.