Dragonfly's Boutique

Okay, guys, I'm here finishing your ponies again! Sorry that it's been awhile. This is a continuation of my previous topic, here, which died during college.

Festus is now helping me with vectors, too.

However, I'm not taking anymore requests due to college (I'm starting a summer class on June 4th).

The remaining requests are not invalid. I will finish them in my spare time, and I will continue to notify users to new updates.

Thanks a ton for your previous requests, patience, and, most of all, your support.

I will see if I'll have enough time on my hands to reopen it in late summer. :)

tmnb_banner_bluh.png

Here we go!

Now you can become ponified! Not only the bronies and pegasisters, but the haters can too!Leave a request by filling out this form below, and I will draw you your pony. Remember, I'm ponifying you, your character (OC or such), your MOC, or your sprite, so please don't ask me to ponify a canon Bionicle character, unless your character is one (like me being a female Toa Mata Nui).Here is a link to my majhost gallery for my ponies I draw, where you will see your pony among other ponies! http://www.majhost.c...ry.cgi?f=255019I would prefer the request to be sent via PM, since it would make it easier to catch the request right away. Don't worry if you think your form is "too detailed." For me, the more detail the better.Request Form: Male or Female:Earth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus:Body Color:Eye Color:Mane and Tail Color (if different colors, state):Mane and Tail Style (swept back, spiked, long, etc. State a style if you can think of one you want):Cutie Mark:Clothing, Armor or Apparel (cape, spartan armor, etc. State a style):A unique spot or mark somewhere (i. e., my pony's bands over her hooves*):Pony's Pose, if you can think of one:Anything else you can think of: *Those are spots, not bracelets, contrary to popular belief. Although I can only take a certain amount of requests at a time, don't fret, it's fast and easy for me to draw ponies! When you see a spot open, feel free to send in a request. Ponies will be drawn in the order the requests were received. If I haven't gotten to your pony, then feel free to make changes to your request sheet, but please remember to use the same message. I don't care if you edit the existing sheet or add a reply with the new sheet. If you edit it, then add a reply telling me you did so I will notice it. When finished, I will PM you with your pony!Request List:1: Legolover-3612: Katarno Kuuls3: Master Inika4: Driken Toa of Shadows5: The King of No Isles6: My Little Xinlo7: Avohkah Tamer8: Keizah the Kaleidoscope9: Bundalings10: The Great Grant in the SkyIf you couldn't get on the request list, here is a waiting list where I will put your name until I have an open spot. But please don't send me a filled-out form yet. I will tell you when you get on the request list, and then you can send me the filled-out form. Basically, my waiting list is just an extented request list. But I do appreciate if you can wait until you're on the request list to send me your form for your pony. :) It just helps me keep my requests and PM's organized. There are infinite places in the waiting list. Yay! :biggrin:Waiting List:1: Roablin2: SumikiYou do not need my permission to edit the pictures I give you (a big picture and a small one), nor do you need my permission to use them as avatars or signatures. They're yours, do what you want! -------------------------------------------------Credit to LNU for the banner.Enjoy! :biggrin:EDIT: Whoops, couldn't fit the title ...EDIT: Got it. ~MakEDIT: Thanks, Mak. =)

Edited by Dragonfly the Luminescent

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Hello, everyone reading this message! My name is [REDACTED]... well, that was kinda dumb of me. Anyway, I'm gonna help my friend here to vector the ponies. I'm not sure if I'm really that great, so here's the link to my gallery for you guys to check out my stuff!My Majhost GalleryI also live in a boarding school, so it might take some time before I finally get to yours. So, be patient and have fun :)Here's a list of completed vectors:Dragonfly The LuminescentAutodude DragonLNUDarcsydeUtahPiraka~MistikaZeroBladeDarcsyde (Armored Mandalorian)Toa DeserokThe 1st ShadowThe Shouting God

Edited by Fractual Forever
Removing personal data

Okay! I'm back in business!It's about time ...So here's the newest pony, Chibinuva!His cutie mark is supposed to suggest speed, I think.Enjoy! You'll be seeing more ponies from me soon! :D

Wow, nice glow in the lightning, Festus! I also like how you change the shine in the eyes to be more show-accurate. :)

Wow, he looks pretty epic! I agree, you seem to be getting better at drawing these.Well, thanks! I like to make my pictures show accurate. It's sort of like my weakness. I can't say something is complete until it is 100% accurate. No matter how much people praise it, I won't say it's good until it looks exactly like the original picture :P Yeah, funny quirk.P.S. Could you find a way to fix that title? Maybe we could find something shorter so it doesn't sound so funnyP.S.S. Finished LNU's ponyP.S.S.S. Darcsyde tooP.S.S.S.S. While we're at it, here's Utah

Edited by Festus

Aaaalrighty, I have Festus' pony done!I'm not happy about the colors, either, but I did pretty well if you can see my selection of tans and browns ...His expression, wings, and pose were all fun to sketch out, though. :)Enjoy! :D

Oh man, Festus' might be my favorite of yours. (other than mine of course :P)Although, Festus, some of your vector lines seem to really wibbly-wobbly.While I'm by no means a vector-expert, it might be better if you used fewer nodes. That'd help clean up some sections.

jlovfkk.jpg

Thanks for the advice! I know that I too am not any kind of expert. After all, I just use a free program called Paint.NET. That program doesn't really allow you to select how many nodes you use. I'm trying to get better and might even get a Photoshop (one way or another). By the way... Piraka~Mistika

Edited by Festus

Thanks for all the vectors, Festus! They look great and really show-accurate! You're really a help to my Boutique. :)

Oh, it was nothing! I'm just happy to help you. Still, you're the one I'm supposed to thank. If it weren't for you, I never would have started practicing vectoring.Have you ever been so proud and happy of something that you just WANTED to finish it quickly? Well, I did! So I said "screw it" to the order just this once and went ahead and did mine.

I knew you would, Festus, and I don't blame you! I would have done the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. :)Just to give you guys a heads-up, I might not get a pony done today, but I will try to get the sketch started tonight. I've got some homework I need to finish. :/

Luckily for you, I've got a vector done! Zero to be exact. Still... what the buck does that Cutie Mark mean?! :blink:

He called it a jig-saw wave if I can remember, and I think it has something to do with programming, scanning, or some technological thing. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while, eh? Haha! It's just so... typical of us. I have my boarding school, so I had no internet for three weeks and can't continue. No worries, I'll have another vector up in about... 12 hours. Yeah, that'll be around midnight where I live :)EDIT: Well, I've done it... and it took three hours longer than I expected because Blade is just so freakingly detailed. No offence, though.

Edited by Festus Flare

Been a while, eh? Haha! It's just so... typical of us. I have my boarding school, so I had no internet for three weeks and can't continue. No worries, I'll have another vector up in about... 12 hours. Yeah, that'll be around midnight where I live :)EDIT: Well, I've done it... and it took three hours longer than I expected because Blade is just so freakingly detailed. No offence, though.
Yeah, I've been exhausted lately. Could calculus have something to do with it? I'm gonna try to get back on track when I have some energy.Anyway, thanks again for your help, Festus. My sister will love it! Yes, I know she's detailed ... she likes to wear about five times the studded black jewelry that's on her pony ...EDIT: She saw it. She loves it. A lot. A really, really lot. ^_^ Edited by Dragonfly the Luminescent

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks again, Festus!And once again I'm terribly sorry for no pony updates for a while. Summer Calc has one week left starting Monday, but the final's gonna be a pain. And Saturday I'm going to spend all day with friends -- paintball's gonna be a blast!That and Minecraft 360 edition has been eating my soul -- oh wait, I'm a ginger, I don't have a soul anyway. :PI promise I'll be drawing ponies again soon!

Thanks again, Festus!And once again I'm terribly sorry for no pony updates for a while. Summer Calc has one week left starting Monday, but the final's gonna be a pain. And Saturday I'm going to spend all day with friends -- paintball's gonna be a blast!That and Minecraft 360 edition has been eating my soul -- oh wait, I'm a ginger, I don't have a soul anyway. :PI promise I'll be drawing ponies again soon!
Really, you're rushing to do our requests? Just chill out! We could wait, really! You could take all the time in the world, we understand your situation.EDIT: Toa Deserok's pony is done, BTW.EDIT 2: I also finished The 1st Shadow's pony while listening to endless loops of the Cutie Mark Crusaders - Beep Beep video.EDIT 3: And now I'm worried about posting this. Anyway, The Shouting God's pony is done. Completed with tons of breaks in between playing Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 since the Cutie Mark was hard as heck to vector. Edited by Festus Flare