Kohrok Revamp

7317613258_c966aee9c2_m.jpg7317613584_5c1bb3e16e_m.jpgThis is my entry for a contest duel verse Roa, set up by Disty. Contest details here.This is the first nearly pure Bionicle I've made in a while. I don't have more angle pictures as of right now. Maybe later on tonight I'll take those.Edit: Main image resized. Please keep posted images in BBC to 100 kB.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

Woah, tough competition. saw Roa's legs in the WIP.Now for some critique. So first of all, love the whole concept of the competition. Making sets larger? WIN. So I love your Kohrok. The Shields have an amazing design, which I love. The head is so beautifully designed, it's amazing. Love how the neck and stretch out you made it look like the bohrok had a "mouth'. The legs, the thighs and calves are so cool. The Avohkiis are placed well, and I love the designs of the legs. I love this Moc as a whole and good luck the rest of the way in the contest. You got some tough competition with Roa. ;)~Gravity

Okay, I can't begin to describe how epic that is. The Bohrok are always so hard to remake because they're already epic, and they use a lot of large pieces that are hard to replace, but this is so cool! The only way it could be cooler is if it still rolls into a ball!

That is without question the best Bohrok MOC I've seen.I like how it has this sort-of eastern vibe about its design. Like a robot-dragon-ball of the orient. I'd say how awesome the shields are, and how it's great that the head still extends out, and that the headplate looks really menacing, but I'm sure you get that enough.I have to ask: can it roll?

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

Hey, Rets, Disty here. Told you I'd get round to a review. :)Anyway, this thing is awesome, and genuinely quite terrifying. I really love how you've done the head, especially the eyes. I think I would have preferred it having solid fangs rather than a set of teeth, but it's an interesting interpretation nonetheless.The torso is very strange, and if I'm honest I don't really like it; it doesn't resemble the real Bohrok torso much, and the way you've connected the arms makes them stick out and look a bit gangly from some angles. But it doesn't bother me too much - it's not the focal point of the MOC, and I'm sure it would have been tricky to replicate the real torso anyway.The lims are nice and those saw shields are delicious. The feet fit quite nicely too - it's interesting that you and Roa have both picked sets with Bohrok feet but com up with rather different interpretations.And of course, that logo is stunning. I sometimes wonder if you're really human. :PGood luck in the duel! Thanks for creating this lovely creation!

Wow. This is...nothing short of brilliant. Well done. The way you're supersized everything is...fantastic. The shields look great and that HEAD. Wow. The krana is well done, the headshield is gorgeous, but on top of all that, I particularly love how you've done the eyes. And those teeth...! I'm running out of honorifics to use! :PAnd you should have seen my face when I realized how you had designed the feet. That upside-down piraka foot...wow. I was, literally, awestruck. My jaw dropped. I honestly have nothing but praise for this behemoth. You've stayed extremely faithful to the original while super-sizing it to a particularly breathtaking result. Well done, and good luck in the duel!

{Z}