Lot Of Nearly 1000 Rare, Out-Of-Print Bionicle: Quest For The Mask Car

**For pictures see the links at the bottom of this post**What I'm selling is one of the oldest and rarest of classic Bionicle collectibles: the original trading card game. I have a huge assortment (pictures linked to below) of almost 1000 cards. This assortment includes 3 rulebooks, 3 "Legend of Mata Nui" booklets, and 3 playing "boards" (they're plastic sheets, but they serve as playing boards. They are in excellent condition, as they were new when I bought them 3 years ago. In this collection you will find at least 30 cards per Toa (some of which are the characters themselves, some of which are masks, and some of which are Turaga), close to one hundred mission cards, and assorted Reward, Penalty, and Bonus cards. There are also several Great Mask Challenge cards as well.But perhaps the best part of this set is elements of the second and rarer release for the card game, Challenge of the Rahi. There are about 20 each of the Rahi Effect, Rahi Defend, and Rahi Challenge cards, several of which are holo / foil cards. Also, there are 8 Rahi cards featured the Rahi themselves; three of them are paired. ALL Rahi cards are foil.In all, this is a collection I was very proud of. I will be rather sad to part with it. But I really would like someone to purchase these. As of this moment, I am selling in three options:*Entire set (make an offer--please be reasonable, these were very expensive to collect)*100 card random grab bag w/ two guranteed foils (I'm looking for somewhere around $20-$30 each, but I won't promise to sell these unless I get a few buyers)*Individual cards (I'm reluctant to do this, as it is quite a hassle, but I know serious collectors won't want huge lots. As such, though, expect to pay around $5 a card)Post if you are interested and what you will offer. If I like your offer, I will follow up via e-mail.The gallery (when it's public; assume 2ish hours from when this was posted) is here.In the meantime, if the gallery is not yet public, you can look at the entire collection overview.

Why must I be witty for your benefit?

I saw The Legend Reborn in theaters before it was released on DVD. Don't believe me? Proof.

Bionicle Raptor: could you give me a quick description of what those two cards would be? Or at least a category (i.e. Mission, Mask, etc). Nicotheory: I'm glad to hear you're interested! I was planning on holding out until maybe 3 or 4 buyers for the random bags, but I'll keep you informed.

I saw The Legend Reborn in theaters before it was released on DVD. Don't believe me? Proof.

Toatapio: I'm looking for somewhere above (but close to) $100. Of course, you'd be doing me a huge favor getting them all at once, so I am willing to haggle. I could also settle for less if Nicotheory decides to pick up 100, provided you could give up 2 of the foil cards.

$150 sounds about right. However, I would like to see if Nicotheory is still interested in picking up 100. If he's interested, you can just tell me what you would want me to give up. (Only 2 foils, I promise; the rest would be duplicates and normal cards). Does that deal sound good to you?