My last topic was a huge failure, receiving a grand total of one reply in a week before falling off the first page, but that's not gonna stop me from posting my MoCs yet. :biggrin:PoseFrontBack (which weapon can attach to)Upper LegsLower LegsTorso ConstructionFoot ConstructionSuper-Cool Weapon ThingThe main reason I made this was because I wanted to make a Toa with a strange color scheme that it wouldn't usually have. I chose the combination of orange and Metru green because green is the normal color for Air, and I wanted to use my orange Pakari for something. Overall I think this turned out to be a pretty decent MoC. I really like how the torso and upper legs turned out. The feet were probably my best attempt at building good custom feet. But, I think the lower legs are somewhat lacking and I know I'll get complaints about those non-custom lower arms.Comments are greatly appreciated!

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Thanks for the reply! I knew someone would say something about those lower legs, but I think they look pretty good and I couldn't find anything that worked better. I have less Metru green pieces than I thought. :confused: And what do you mean by the arms not being proportionate? Do you think they're too short?

Edited by Senrab

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Thanks for the reply! I knew someone would say something about those lower legs, but I think they look pretty good and I couldn't find anything that worked better. I have less Metru green pieces than I thought.:/ And what do you mean by the arms not being proportionate? Do you think they're too short?

Yes. They're a bit too short.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Hey nice Moc. I got somethings you got to fix however.-Arms too short (as stated above)-The calves of the legs are WAY to bulky for that torso.-The torso needs to be buffed up to fit with those legs.- Maybe another weapon for the other arm?K, these I like.-The weapon has a cool design IMO.-Actually liking the colour scheme a bit.-Torso construction, but still needs a buff as stated above.-Nice choice of mask with the Orange Pakari.Nice Moc, but there is room for improvement. ^_^ ~Gravity