Those Exo-Force pieces. <3Anywho, my complaints:- Silver looks a bit out of place, but seeing as you had little choice in the matter, I give it a pass.- The brown/tan also looks a bit out of place, it doesn't appear as much as it should. Still, few choices on the pieces in that color, so I forgive that.- Arms/hands look kinda wimpy compared to the rest of the body, especially the hands. Could use fingers/fist piece.- blue pins boo (don't take this seriously, it's fine)Otherwise, I like the MOC! He looks pretty sturdy, like he'd take a bazooka to the face and feel nothing. He could use a tiny bit more width, but he looks great nonetheless.And the fact that he can cross his arms makes him all the better in my eyes.

Edited by The Bean

Bathe in the glorious beanity that is the Bean

Those Exo-Force pieces. <3Anywho, my complaints:- Silver looks a bit out of place, but seeing as you had little choice in the matter, I give it a pass.- The brown/tan also looks a bit out of place, it doesn't appear as much as it should. Still, few choices on the pieces in that color, so I forgive that.- Arms/hands look kinda wimpy compared to the rest of the body, especially the hands. Could use fingers/fist piece.- blue pins boo (don't take this seriously, it's fine)Otherwise, I like the MOC! He looks pretty sturdy, like he'd take a bazooka to the face and feel nothing. He could use a tiny bit more width, but he looks great nonetheless.And the fact that he can cross his arms makes him all the better in my eyes.

My rebuttals (=P):- True. I wanted to stick to the original color scheme, though.- Define 'should'. Yes, dark tan is a limited color, but I have two reasons for using so little: for one thing, I wanted to create a silver > red > tan layered look, and again, keeping the original color scheme.- I can see what you mean. But compare your hand and arm to the rest of you, and you'll see that the proportions on the MOC are fairly accurate as is (except the mask). Also, I don't have red finger pieces, I didn't want to use silver, and I don't usually like using Glatorian hands, because I think they look silly on most MOCs. Who knows, though, I might try adding fingers sometime.- yes blue pins boo (I swear, my black axle/pins are getting harder and harder to find)Anyway, yeah. Thanks very much for the C&C! I appreciate it. :]One last thing, though - I'm not sure if he actually can cross his arms. xD I'll have to try it. Edited by Architect

Oooh, Architect, nice revamp of a somewhat simple Moc.I like the colour scheme of this. You made a 3 colour Moc look good, not many people can do that. The red, brown, and silver mix well together. The weapons you pick make it have an assassin look to it. The Rode was a nice mask to use in it. I love the build of that torso. It is very nice. The legs are really well built and I like them. I really like this Moc, and you did a good job on the overall build of this Moc.~Gravity

I'm impressed by the way that you can make 'awkward' pieces flow. The legs and torso are nicely crafted and use a good combination of chunky and smooth.However, the arms look like they need some more contrast. Plain old Metru leg pieces. :PI think the silver looks somewhat out of place, perhaps gold would be a good substitute. Anyway, very minor things.KuTGW.

~Malakyr~

Oooh, Architect, nice revamp of a somewhat simple Moc.I like the colour scheme of this. You made a 3 colour Moc look good, not many people can do that. The red, brown, and silver mix well together. The weapons you pick make it have an assassin look to it. The Rode was a nice mask to use in it. I love the build of that torso. It is very nice. The legs are really well built and I like them. I really like this Moc, and you did a good job on the overall build of this Moc.~Gravity

Thank you very much, my good sir. Pertaining to your comment about "an assassin look", that's exactly what I was going for. His name, Sicarius, means "assassin" in Latin.

I'm impressed by the way that you can make 'awkward' pieces flow. The legs and torso are nicely crafted and use a good combination of chunky and smooth.However, the arms look like they need some more contrast. Plain old Metru leg pieces. :PI think the silver looks somewhat out of place, perhaps gold would be a good substitute. Anyway, very minor things.KuTGW.

I'd like to know which pieces you think are "awkward"...none of them seemed that way to me. xP I really would've added more to the arms, but I don't think anything would have fit, seeing as how the weapons cover most of one side.I actually made a gold/red/tan MOC once, it was a lot of fun. But I also had fun designing the Hordika-based torso on this one, and I didn't want the design to go to waste.

It looks cool as a whole but the shoulder armor does not fit and try to not bulk the back of the legs and torso outwards. It as a great improvement over the 2007 version you made :)

I can see why you think that; it's the spikes, right?Also, I like adding armor to the backs of the thighs, because I think they look rather pathetic otherwise. But I will agree with you that they don't look great in all cases.Thanks very much to all you guys for taking the time to write reviews. :>

Yes its the spikes, you could try to use toa metru armor on the thighs as they are a bit thinner than the current ones.

Toa Metru armor would work, but I really don't think the Inika armor is all that bulky, unlike Piraka armor, for instance.

As far as I know, using Metru feet as greaves is uncommon. Or, it used to be... :notsure:Either way, still very fluid design. <3

I'm the only person I know of who's used that technique, but I'm sure there have been plenty of others.