Answer Questions for LEGO

The LEGO Community Team has put together a new survey for the community to partake in. You can check it out <a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/AFOLOct2011" target="offsite">right here</a> and let LEGO know how you participate in the LEGO community. BZPower is even on there, so all the more reason to check it out and give LEGO some feedback!

View the full article

I took the survey. It's a nice, well-designed survey I might add.All of my feedback was positive, because I couldn't think of any cons of my LEGO experience. By the way, that link above doesn't work. It's supposed to redirect, but it doesn't. :(

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Lego seems to be taking a strong interest in better understanding it's community. I was really surprised by the color/personality question- surprised, but happy Lego is interested enough (at least in it's sales :P) to learn who their community really is. Overall, a great survey, and I look forward to more!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

This was quite an interesting survey, probably the best yet. Naturally, I was able to find a place where I could say "Bring Back Bionicle", so I did. The personality thing was interesting, but I was disappointed that I couldn't vote 4 for both the Fiery and Cool personality types. I was forced to vote 3 for Cool instead. :( Also, I was, as everyone here will be, excited to see BZPower in that list of LEGO communities! :biggrin: EDIT: Did anyone else besides me notice that Hapori Tohu was the one who started this thread, rather than Black Six? I assume Tohu has taken on the role full-tine?

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

EDIT: Did anyone else besides me notice that Hapori Tohu was the one who started this thread, rather than Black Six? I assume Tohu has taken on the role full-tine?

This might be the last time Hapori Tohu posts seeing as his post count has reached 42, so now he knows the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. Surely this means Black Six is taking over from now on.

jlovfkk.jpg

EDIT: Did anyone else besides me notice that Hapori Tohu was the one who started this thread, rather than Black Six? I assume Tohu has taken on the role full-tine?

This might be the last time Hapori Tohu posts seeing as his post count has reached 42, so now he knows the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. Surely this means Black Six is taking over from now on.
Hah, great reference! Chances are, from seeing all of the other news stories, it will be our friend Hapori Tohu doing the news stories from now on.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I tried to take this survey, but my computer won't let answer one of the questions. I guess I'll try to complete it later.

Hmmm... Why won't it let you do that? It can't be a proxy error, because that would effect the whole survey. What web browser do you use, and can you explain what it isn't letting you do? I want to help you out with this so that you can finish the survey. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Answered. mostly positive (obviously im going to complain about the end of bionicle. And yes, i know the reasons why they did it.) its very flash heavy, so maybe you need to update your flash?

It's not Flash, it's JavaScript. It shouldn't be a problem with JavaScript, because that doesn't have as many updates. Knowing what browser and it's version would be useful. I see no problem with Firefox 7.0, Firefox Nightly 10.0a1, Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome 15, Safari 5, or Opera Next 12.00, so it may be that your browser has an update.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

wouldnt the browser say if there was a problem? such as Error in loading this page?

Not necessarily. Not all browsers alert you for that. He could check the Error console, which may not be accessible in certain browsers. I'm afraid he may be using Internet Explorer 6, which is known to have many problems, and isn't supported by barely any websites anymore. If he is using Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Opera, then he should try clearing his cache, and then checking if his add-ons and extensions are up-to-date. If he is using Internet Explorer 7 or above, he should try restarting his browser and checking for updates. Then we will see from there. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I tried to take this survey, but my computer won't let answer one of the questions. I guess I'll try to complete it later.

Hmmm... Why won't it let you do that? It can't be a proxy error, because that would effect the whole survey. What web browser do you use, and can you explain what it isn't letting you do? I want to help you out with this so that you can finish the survey. :)
Well, I was stopped on the first question. I wasn't allowed to select any of the possible answers to the question. I clicked on all of them, but it wouldn't let me select any of them. It's not a big deal though. I remember this happening on a previous Lego survey. I tried again a couple days later and then it worked, so I'll just try again sometime this weekend. Thanks for offering to help! :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Well, I was stopped on the first question. I wasn't allowed to select any of the possible answers to the question. I clicked on all of them, but it wouldn't let me select any of them. It's not a big deal though. I remember this happening on a previous Lego survey. I tried again a couple days later and then it worked, so I'll just try again sometime this weekend. Thanks for offering to help! :)
Okay, well I'm glad you have your solution. It sounds like a JavaScript error, and if it eventually worked before, it's gotta be the survey itself. I'm glad to help you though and your welcome. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I never really get around to doing these enough, whenever they're posted, but I'll see about doing this one.

Edited by Vaka-Nui
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Did it. Though I put IDK for more than a few answers. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!