Marathon Approaches Finish Line As Library Olympics Begin

olympicslogosmall.pngThe dual Library Summer Olympics topics have been unveiled in Comedies and COT, the beginning of the multi-faceted writing competition that will span much of the summer. Like the recent Flash Fiction bonanza, the Summer Olympics are run simultaneously in Completely Off Topic and the Bionicle Library forums, and are open to writers of all proficiencies. The Flash Fiction Marathon saw almost shocking success, drawing 279 entries in about two weeks from a multitude of authors, but it's not quite over yet. For the contest to function properly and come to a satisfactory conclusion, votes must be cast! If you have a few minutes, show your appreciation and give your two cents on which talented keyboard pounder should bring home the prizes in the Bionicle (first of two) tier of the Flash Fiction Marathon Final Polls!View the full article

I'm definitely going to enter this. I'm already working on my entry for the Comedies section of the contest. I'll admit that I've never written a comedy before, but hopefully my entry will be good enough to do well in this contest. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

That was a really great contest. Whoever came up with it should get a pat on the back, and maybe some ice cream. :U Somehow I managed to enter every theme and half of them did pretty well. It was a really fun contest and I'm definitely willing to enter the Library Olympics, but...comedies aren't really my forte at all. I guess I'll give it a try.

Edited by Panty Anarchy

AXKP5KC.png