Manas KalFrontCloseupBackLeft (shield detail)Right (cannon detail)Overhead detailHello BBC, it's been a while. ^_^Anywho, this little guy started out as my attempt at making original arm, shoulder, and torso pieces, but I kind of lost inspiration as a I went down the body. As a result, the legs are pretty much a mess. Do me a favor and ignore those for me. :whatsthat:Comments and criticism welcome, although I'd rather you not dwell on the amateurish picture quality.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

This looks more like a giant robot than a Manas. I thought the Manas were supposed to be crablike creatures. Anyways, the torso is really cool and the shoulder armor is nicely designed. The cannon is nice too and by the way, where did you get the purple pieces?

Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

This looks more like a giant robot than a Manas. I thought the Manas were supposed to be crablike creatures. Anyways, the torso is really cool and the shoulder armor is nicely designed. The cannon is nice too and by the way, where did you get the purple pieces?
You're absolutely right; I came up with the name on a whim since the face looked "crablike" and one of the Manas was partly orange. Most of the purple pieces are from the Bungee Chopper (a reeally old technic set) and the Slizer "Spark".
Cool, though the purple it too lacking to look that good. I like the legs, and I thought the shield was printed at first!
Yeah, I started using purple because I couldn't find the pieces for the skeleton in black...wait, you actually like the legs? :o Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I love the "crab" look. The sheild really does look printed in the first picture. The legs are actually my favorite part, they look great, although the grey feet need to be replaced with a black/orange version. I'm alright with the purple, but it's not necessary. If you need to include it, though, it's fine. The hockey masks and Pakaris on the shoulders are a bit weird, just becaus they form two distinct lumps that don't really flow. I'd suggest just using one or the other. I think the easiest thing to do would be to slip the hockey masks off of their axels and replace them with a small, flat piece that lines up with the Pakaris. My only other criticism is the two gaps in the torso, most apparent in the first picture. Great design overall, very cool-looking and nostalgic.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

I can see it's a powered, humanoid Manas. Nice color scheme. The shield and cannon are awesome. I think the feet would look better in black, though. And I think some purple in the lower body and upper legs would be nice. Other than that, good job!

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

• 2 weeks later...

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edit: Do not spam like this again. Please read the BBC Guidelines on posting.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-