This is a Matoran I built. She's a minor character in my story. In short, she was an insane Karzahni-fixed Matoran that was left behind when Voya Nui broke out of the Matoran Universe, and she was brought to a village to be tended to. She was later rebuilt into this stronger form, in the image of the other villagers:FrontSideBackI know she has weird arms, they were inspired by these Matoran and this arm piece. The blue part of her forearm can extend and retract, as you can see in the pictures. The stopper on the back of her legs let her knees bend back just less than 90 degrees, and keep them from bending forward. Her feet are kind of big, but that's inspired by the Mahri Nui Matoran, and she had silver feet in her other form anyway. Otherwise, I'd use Toa Mata feet.The ball joints in her torso don't add any flexibility -- I think she's articulated enough -- but one could let her bend at the waist by removing the connection between the ball joints. Also, I was going to leave out the light gray bush pieces on either side of her heartlight and the dark gray axle hole and pin hole (+o) pieces on her back that hold them there. That gives a nice mechanical look, but I decided it made her chest too skinny -- no room for her lungs. The Bohrok eye-shaped pieces on her shoulder are just a little decoration and a leftover from her Voya Nui form.And here she is working on boat parts. Smoothing them with that brush/sander thing, I guess, while she holds a carving knife on the other side of her hand and a hammer in her right hand, where it's partially hidden by that barrel.Here's the gallery. (Not public yet, as I post this.)And here's the parent gallery. It's her Voya Nui form, not as original a model, but the gallery is public as I uploaded it a while ago.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Voya Nui form: I know that she's supposed to be weaker in this form but it looks a bit strange because the torso is really small. It's almost as if it's not even there. Maybe you could make it a bit bigger.Rebuilt form: the arm design is really neat and creative. Also, the improved torso design is also really cool.

Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

Good job with the variability in joints! Looks pretty flexible. My only advice would be to work on plating to serve as an "outer shell" or "armor."

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Well, if I replace the extendible parts with those 2-long half pin half axle pieces, her arms will be too short.

My Blog

My Story Collection

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Any ideas for extra armor? I don't think she needs any but I could try it.

My Blog

My Story Collection

Brickshelf Gallery