The Lazy Life Of A Comic Maker 3.0

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

That was a pretty amazing comic. I loved the Meso-Bike's grand (re) appearance, and the segment at the end was quite hilarious. I walked away from reading the comic feeling satisfied....Until I realized I brutally murdered Stringer and then I hated it and raged cause Stringer's cool.In all seriousness, I can't believe I'd do that. I'm a supporter of the Hero Factory! Even if I am a villain-esque person in a certain way, doing such a thing is tantamount to a declaration of war upon my very beliefs. It's sickening!jk bro kutgw 11/10 thx for birthday comix-Mesonak
XD Wow, that post was hilarious. Well, glad you liked the comic dude! And sorry, but you had to make sure he wasn't gonna follow you. Besides, you can still get his set later! =PHappy birthday, dude!
Now where are my presents?! I finally found someone else who asks that!And where'd you get the Stringer sprites?
They are hidden :PAnd I made them.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Good comic Eljay. I found it funny yet odd that Meso would kill Stringer, and that a devout fan of Hero Factory would be concerned about a hero watching him. Like Meso, I found the entrance of the golden bike with Tuxedonak saying "HERO FACTORY RULES" was worth a good out-loud laugh. :PThe birthday comics have never looked so promising

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Hey Eljay, I just read through the whole comic series, and it is one of the funiest series on BZP. The humor never seems forced and flows really wel and it you're able to blend the humor with some serious parts. The entire feel of the comic is great, and the backgrounds are all very well done. The Pink day and Thanks giving comics are my personal favorites. Great work.-Star

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

Good comic Eljay. I found it funny yet odd that Meso would kill Stringer, and that a devout fan of Hero Factory would be concerned about a hero watching him. Like Meso, I found the entrance of the golden bike with Tuxedonak saying "HERO FACTORY RULES" was worth a good out-loud laugh. :PThe birthday comics have never looked so promising
Thanks! Yeah, I guess it was a tad odd. Always next time :devil: Glad you enjoyed it!
Hey Eljay, I just read through the whole comic series, and it is one of the funiest series on BZP. The humor never seems forced and flows really wel and it you're able to blend the humor with some serious parts. The entire feel of the comic is great, and the backgrounds are all very well done. The Pink day and Thanks giving comics are my personal favorites. Great work.-Star
Thank you very much! Thanks for taking the time to read through all of it as well XD I'm very glad you enjoy the comics. I try and put as much care into the backgrounds and humor as I can. I'm trying to lead back to some older characters as well. Again, thank you!ALSO! A very important comic is coming up very soon. The first person to guess what it is about can have a cameo appearance in my side series, Eljay: The Becoming. So, get to guessing! You guys have until Sept 1st!Thanks guys!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO! A very important comic is coming up very soon. The first person to guess what it is about can have a cameo appearance in my side series, Eljay: The Becoming. So, get to guessing! You guys have until Sept 1st!
What if I guessed it correctly and got the cameo appearance in EtB? :P

ALSO! A very important comic is coming up very soon. The first person to guess what it is about can have a cameo appearance in my side series, Eljay: The Becoming. So, get to guessing! You guys have until Sept 1st!
What if I guessed it correctly and got the cameo appearance in EtB? :P
Then I would kill you. mad.gifNew comic! Wish Venom a happy birthday!Also, last chance to guess which comic will be next to celebrate a certain event. Guess before Sept 1st in order to gain a cameo in Eljay: The Becoming!Enjoy guys!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Poor Venom didn't get anything?! Just take Meso's bike, paint it into Venom colors, and give it to him. Works every time.
He got a nice song! And besides, if we did that, Meso would kill us like he did Jimi Stringer. =P
XD I totally for about Pink Day...I should mark it down.
June 23rd... *shutters*WELL, NEW COMIC! No one guessed, so that is fine, but today is my 7 year anniversary on BZPower! I hope you all enjoy the comic!sig.png Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Know what I have learnt from that Comic...?Who needs to read 'Tales of the Masks' I can simple read all of these comics involving your Bzp Birthday xpOh, I fixed a panel for you aswell...eljay_7yrcomic_edit.pngDon't have to thank me ^^---Great Comic though, as always Eljay =D

Well, my post asking if I had guessed was deleted. :PGreat comic Eljay, I liked that this comic, while as special seemed a lot more plot oriented. It was also, funny, as usual TLLoACM tends to be.A slight issue I had was you somehow slicing a door in half and somehow knocking it off its hinges and send it forward.

Know what I have learnt from that Comic...?Who needs to read 'Tales of the Masks' I can simple read all of these comics involving your Bzp Birthday xpOh, I fixed a panel for you aswell...eljay_7yrcomic_edit.pngDon't have to thank me ^^---Great Comic though, as always Eljay =D
I don't have to thank you... Just kill you. >=)Kidding of course! That panel is hilarious! I think I need to add a spot to the front post for fan/friend content... Anyways, glad you enjoyed it!
Well, my post asking if I had guessed was deleted. :PGreat comic Eljay, I liked that this comic, while as special seemed a lot more plot oriented. It was also, funny, as usual TLLoACM tends to be.A slight issue I had was you somehow slicing a door in half and somehow knocking it off its hinges and send it forward.
Yeah, I am very happy with this comic. I seem to have balanced out a lot of the old and the new. Still a WIP, of course.And hey, I am a very skilled swordsman. cool.png Thanks!And new comic! Everyone wish Speeder a happy birthday!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Kay, so that 7 year anniversary comic was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. I always like comics of yours that expand upon the actual plot, so this was nice in that regard. Seems like interesting times are ahead for the Lazy Life crew.Congrats once more on 7 years. 'Tis a pretty huge feat to accomplish.Continuing on, happy birthday Speeder! An unfortunate gift to receive, but what can you do? Better than nothing, I suppose. You could always sell it. :P-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow.... Speeder mush feel pretty loved right now XP
Possibly. Ironically enough, he did get a Nerf gun for his birthday. =P
Poor Speeder can now spread the terror of pink day wherever he goes!
I don't think he'd like to, however...
Kay, so that 7 year anniversary comic was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. I always like comics of yours that expand upon the actual plot, so this was nice in that regard. Seems like interesting times are ahead for the Lazy Life crew.Congrats once more on 7 years. 'Tis a pretty huge feat to accomplish.Continuing on, happy birthday Speeder! An unfortunate gift to receive, but what can you do? Better than nothing, I suppose. You could always sell it. :P-Mesonak
Oh, very interesting times. I'll touch upon that again soon. And yeah, I am turning into an old man. ;( He could, but he'd most likely use it to shoot people first. :P
Can someone please clarify the problem with Speeder's gun? The coloring isn't exactly to the point where I thought it'd be terrible (as in, it's bad, but not bad enough where I see the problem).
It's pink. He hates pink. That is the problem.Speaking of you, Invi, here is a birthday comic! Happy birthday!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

^I concur with Vataki's statement.Buuuut at least my comic got more panels than Invi's.Suck it, "Tenny". :P-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Wow, Eljay. You actually got me a few more than expected. Good... job? :P
Glad you liked it! :P Happy belated birthday, Invi!
I'd have to agree with Invi on this one. But at least you said happy birthday!
Yup! Thought that counts. :P
The last two comics have pretty much proven that you aren't very good with birthday presents.
You will get nothing. But yeah, pretty much. :P
^I concur with Vataki's statement.Buuuut at least my comic got more panels than Invi's.Suck it, "Tenny". :P-V-
XDD This made me laugh. And yeah, you did get more indeed. Glad you liked it!New comic guys! This time, my birthday and International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Enjoy!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

• 3 weeks later...
Wait, it's YOUR birthday TODAY? Wow. Mine was yesterday.Wow. Those were a lot of deaths, yet I only have one show. When you live alone, I don't think things will go well!
They are indeed a lot! And yeah, I would think so!
Ah, interesting comic, Eljay. I thought 6 and 7 should be the very top of the list, though. KUTGW 10/10! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
WOW INVI! XD Well, thanks! Glad you liked it!New comic! Happy birthday to Alena!Also, I will have an announcement when I release the Halloween comic. Be on the look out!Thanks guys!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

BEST. COMIC. EVER.Not.JKing.JKing to that.JKing about THAT. =D *Pattern repeats endlessly*BUT... Other than that... Very adorable. ^^ I loved it how you put your character into a pink 1800's dress/wig. Is that a new idea or were you building it off of something?
Oh... Something you've done to me in the past just reminded me of it... And by past, I mean the last five years we've known each other. OH, and last week. ;(sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Well, I realized I never actually reviewed your own birthday comic, so I must review both yours and Alena's. So here we go!-I thought your birthday comic was pretty well done, bar the fact no characters ever wished you happy birthday in-comic... but I guess that comes with the territory when you dedicate an entire comic to montages of various violent moments. :P-Alena's comic was also quite lolzy, mainly Var's line, your treatment, and the ending... which was quite brutal, to say the least. Good work overall; 'twas a fitting comic for Alena's birthday.You maintain your ever-present high quality standard, I see. That's a good thing. Keep it up and such.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not sure if I should agree with Var on the present thing...But whenever you get hurt, everyone comes to watch?! Terrible people.
It's like a sport. Sort of like baseball... Or Akilani.
Well, I realized I never actually reviewed your own birthday comic, so I must review both yours and Alena's. So here we go!-I thought your birthday comic was pretty well done, bar the fact no characters ever wished you happy birthday in-comic... but I guess that comes with the territory when you dedicate an entire comic to montages of various violent moments. :P-Alena's comic was also quite lolzy, mainly Var's line, your treatment, and the ending... which was quite brutal, to say the least. Good work overall; 'twas a fitting comic for Alena's birthday.You maintain your ever-present high quality standard, I see. That's a good thing. Keep it up and such.-Mesonak
Better late than never, so it all works out. =P And yeah, no one did, but hey, maybe they did in their own... Violent way. And as for Alena's comic, I think it all worked out in the end... Besides my treatment. ;-; Thanks, and glad you enjoyed it!Regardless of my pain, here is a new comic! Happy Halloween guys!Now, for that there announcement...Not easy saying this guys, but this season will be the last season of The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker. I'm just somewhat exhausted from doing this for a while, and my motivation has been wearing thin. It was hard enough making this Halloween comic, which I spent last minute (aka until 6 in the morning) finishing up. As a side note, I won't be making anymore Halloween comics. Just rather stressful.I'll be making comics for some time longer, but this will be the last season. I will finish up Eljay: The Becoming and move on to my final solo series. That series will be announced at Christmas.Sorry to have to break the news to you guys, but it's just not what it used to be. I've had so much fun making comics for around 6 years, and will continue to do so for however long I will be making comics until I can give this series the ending it deserves. I see too many comic makers making wonderful stories, or comics, and not giving them a proper ending. I don't want this one to suffer that fate. I'll give it an ending that will feel right for it, and be a great send off for the future, and possible projects afterwards.Thanks for reading guys, and have a safe and fun Halloween!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Steve Irwin?! You are a great man. And that Spartan costume looked a little funny...It's sad that you're quitting. You don't know this, but back in the old forums, your comic series was my favorite. I loved to just go through the topics main post and read all the different comics. I hate to see you go, but if that's what it has to be.It's a good thing I wasn't at the party. I'm dressing as Eddie Brock/Venom and that could confuse people.

mindeth the cobwebs

That was one awesome comic. For all the work it took to get it done, it turned out quite well.I loved the appearance of Pierre and his prompt murder, and I also love my costume. It's quite awesome. As were everyone else's.Loved the ending, as well. El-Potato-Jay? Really? That costume got the deserving response. :PThat was really great; fitting for your final Halloween comic.. Man, my thoughts on you ending The Lazy Life... I don't know. I completely understand your reasons, but I'm more than a little sad it will be coming to a close. Going to miss it when its gone, but I am looking forward to the other projects you have in store.Excellent work.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

• 3 weeks later...
Steve Irwin?! You are a great man. And that Spartan costume looked a little funny...It's sad that you're quitting. You don't know this, but back in the old forums, your comic series was my favorite. I loved to just go through the topics main post and read all the different comics. I hate to see you go, but if that's what it has to be.It's a good thing I wasn't at the party. I'm dressing as Eddie Brock/Venom and that could confuse people.
I loved watching his show as a kid, and ever since he passed away I went as him with one of my real snakes for Halloween up until this year, to honor him.Also, I meant to reply to this as soon as I saw it, but got caught up with things. That means a lot to me, as I used to do that with old comics here too, like VC's, and Dark's. I'm glad I've had the chance to make so many people laugh and love the series, but recently I've been feeling it's been growing old on me, with lack of motivation. One thing I promise to do is to give this series a really, really nice ending. Thank you for posting and reading this whole time, it means a lot.
That was one awesome comic. For all the work it took to get it done, it turned out quite well.I loved the appearance of Pierre and his prompt murder, and I also love my costume. It's quite awesome. As were everyone else's.Loved the ending, as well. El-Potato-Jay? Really? That costume got the deserving response. :PThat was really great; fitting for your final Halloween comic.. Man, my thoughts on you ending The Lazy Life... I don't know. I completely understand your reasons, but I'm more than a little sad it will be coming to a close. Going to miss it when its gone, but I am looking forward to the other projects you have in store.Excellent work.-Mesonak
Work was a pain, but I enjoyed how it came out as well. =P And yeah, I thought Pierre would be fitting here. I liked killing him off, though.Yeah, thanks. I'm sorry I didn't bring it up with you first, but I kind of made up my mind then and there. As I explained above and to you before, it's just feeling like the work being put into these isn't getting all I can. At this point, I only continue them because I love making people laugh, and showing them to you and all of my other friends. It's never been about posts, of course. So, I'll keep going until I give it it's end... Either way, I am sad too. I've so far been doing this for about 6 years. I've grown so attached to Rainbow, and Fred, and all the others. When it goes, I will miss it too. It's gotten a lot farther than I ever could have imagined.Well, with everything sad comes something happy. Today, I give you guys a comic!Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Sorry it took so long. I stayed up until around 7 in the morning to finish it, though. Enjoy!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Well that was comic was just awesome. Where to begin...The premise itself is quite cool; I enjoyed how we were all assigned to get seperate items. I loved my quips about the door and the bright light before Alena came rocketing out.Eljay's secondary plot to destroy my sets and Alena's blatant disregard for our safety were both very cruel, and I thought my accidental acquisition of one of Eljay's chickens was just great. But it all worked out in the end, right? :DFor all the work you put into it, that turned out very well. Definitely keeping consistent with your other holiday comics in terms of quality. Great work.-MesonakEDIT: Forgot to mention the ending. All I have to say is this: ._.

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Well that was comic was just awesome. Where to begin...The premise itself is quite cool; I enjoyed how we were all assigned to get seperate items. I loved my quips about the door and the bright light before Alena came rocketing out.Eljay's secondary plot to destroy my sets and Alena's blatant disregard for our safety were both very cruel, and I thought my accidental acquisition of one of Eljay's chickens was just great. But it all worked out in the end, right? :DFor all the work you put into it, that turned out very well. Definitely keeping consistent with your other holiday comics in terms of quality. Great work.-MesonakEDIT: Forgot to mention the ending. All I have to say is this: ._.
Thank you very much! Yeah, I really enjoyed making that part of it. I wanted to hint back to Thanksgiving 2010's comic, but decided against it due to the over amount of work I'd have to do.Cruel? NOT CRUEL ENOUGH, MWUAHAHA- Nevermind.Well, thank you again!
I loved the drown in tea part :DSilly Brits
I liked making that part. XD Thank you!Well guys, I have made a new banner!lazy_life_3.0_banner.png
[url="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=544&st=0"][img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/lewajohnson/Bionicle/TLLOACM3/lazy_life_3.0_banner.png][/url]

BTW, anyone who uses it from here to the first of the year will get a cameo appearance in Eljay: The Becoming! Just provide a sprite sheet!Thanks guys!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png