It's Dimensioneer's Birthday!

Toady is Dimensioneer's birthday! Let's all wish him a happy birthday!

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Ah, I remember way back when seeing Dimensioneer post seemed like having a bomb dropped. O grand creator who had graced us with his presence and all that....But I digress. Happy birthday, Dimensioneer, and as always, thanks for your work in bringing us all together.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Joyous celebration of your most wondrous birth, O mighty creator of this land, BZ-Metru.Thy presence may be gone from us for now, buy I, and your other faithful servants, guard vigilantly against the day when thou shalt surely return.Farewell, O powerful mentor and friend. As always we wish thee luck in thy most noble pursuits.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now