Your Album Collection

Laughing Man

I had several of these in the previous forums, figured I might as well start one here.so yeah, this is where you can post what you have in your collection of music. it can be digital, CDs, vinyls, heck - even cassettes if you have 'em.a lot of my collection sucks because I had terrible taste in music for a very long time. don't judge me. "*" denotes that an album is digitally owned rather than physical.---3 Doors DownThe Better Life [best Buy edition]3 Doors Down [best Buy edition]30 Seconds to MarsA Beautiful Lie36 CrazyfistsA Snow Capped RomanceRest Inside the FlamesThe Tide and Its TakersCollisions and CastawaysAcross the SunPestilence & Rapture [EP] *Before the Night Takes UsAgainst Me!Searching for a Former ClarityThe AgonistLullabies for the Dormant MindThe Agony SceneThe Agony SceneThe Darkest Red [special edition]Alice CooperSchool's Out and Other HitsAlice in ChainsFaceliftDirtBlack Gives Way to BlueAlien Ant FarmANThologyAll That RemainsBehind Silence and SolitudeThis Darkened HeartThe Fall of IdealsOvercomeFor We Are ManyA War You Cannot WinAlter BridgeBlackbirdAmarantheAmaranthe [special US Edition] *Amon AmarthWith Oden on Our Side [2-disc edition]Twilight of the Thunder God [CD/DVD digipak]Surtur Rising [CD/DVD digipak] AnacrusisSuffering Hour *Reason *Manic Impressions *Screams and Whispers *Manic Impressions [2006 remaster] *AnthraxSpreading the DiseaseAmong the LivingWorship Music *Arch EnemyDoomsday MachineRise of the TyrantKhaos LegionsArea 11All the Lights in the Sky *The ArmedThese Are LightsCommon Enemies [EP] *Young & Beautiful [EP] *Spreading Joy [EP] *ArsisA Celebration of Guilt [reissue]Starve for the DevilLepers Caress [EP] *As I Lay DyingFrail Words CollapseShadows Are Security [special edition]A Long March: The First RecordingsAn Ocean Between UsThe Powerless RiseAwakenedAt the Drive-InRelationship of CommandAt the GatesSlaughter of the Soul [2002 reissue] AudioslaveAudioslaveAvenged SevenfoldWaking the FallenCity of EvilNightmareBad ReligionHow Could ###### Be Any Worse? [remastered]Suffer [remastered]GeneratorRecipe for HateStranger Than FictionAll Ages *Beastie BoysLicensed to IllCheck Your Head *Hello NastyTo the 5 BoroughsSolid Gold HitsThe Beatles1The Birthday MassacreWalking with StrangersThe Black Dahlia MurderNocturnalRitual *BlackguardFirefightBleeding ThroughDeclarationBleeding ThroughThe Great FireBlessed by a Broken HeartFeel the PowerBlood Has Been ShedNovella of UrielSpiralsBlood Stain Child Idolator [European version]Mozaiq [European version]Epsilon [European version] Bolt ThrowerThose Once LoyalBreaking BenjaminPhobiaDear AgonyBrian "Head" WelchSave Me from MyselfCalibanThe Opposite from WithinThe AwakeningCandleboxCandleboxLucyCandlemassTales of CreationChelsea WolfeApokalypsis *ChevellePoint #1Wonder What's NextThis Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In)Vena SeraSci-Fi CrimesHats Off to the BullChildren of BodomHatebreeder [reissue]Follow the ReaperRelentless Reckless Forever *ChimairaPass Out of Existence [limited edition]The Impossibility of Reason [limited edition]Chimaira [limited edition]Resurrection [limited edition]The Infection [limited edition]Wild Thing [single] *The Age of ###### * The ClashLondon Calling *Coheed and CambriaThe Second Stage Turbine Blade [reissue]In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 [reissue]Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of MadnessGood Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for TomorrowYear of the Black RainbowThe Afterman: AscensionCollective SoulHints, Allegations, and Things Left UnsaidCollective Soul [1995] Corrosion of ConformityMegalodon [EP] *CreedMy Own PrisonHuman ClayWeatheredFull CircleThe Crimson ArmadaGuardians *Crystal CastlesCrystal Castles *Crystal Castles (II) *Crystal Castles (III) *Crystalic Persistence * The CureBoys Don't CrySeventeen SecondsP-------phyStaring at the Sea: The SinglesKiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me *WishGalore: The Singles 1987-1997BloodflowersGreatest Hits [uS version]Dark TranquillitySkydancerOf Chaos and Eternal Night [EP]The Gallery [2005 reissue]Haven [2009 reissue]Damage DoneCharacterFictionWe Are the VoidZero Distance [EP] *Darkest HourHidden Hands of a Sadist NationUndoing RuinDeliver UsThe Eternal ReturnDaughtryDaughtryLeave This TownDead Can DanceWithin the Realm of a Dying SunDeadlockWolvesDeathSpiritual Healing [2012 remaster, 2-disc version]Human [2011 remaster, 2-disc version]Individual Thought Patterns [2011 remaster, 2-disc version]Symbolic [2008 remaster]The Sound of Perseverance [2011 remaster, 2-disc version]Death AngelAct IIIDeep PurpleMachine HeadDefiance, OhioShare What Ya Got *The Great Depression *The Fear, The Fear, The Fear *Def LeppardPyromaniaHysteriaDeftonesWhite Pony [re-release]DemilichNespithe *Demon HunterDemon HunterSummer of DarknessThe TriptychStorm the Gates of ######The World Is a ThornTrue DefianceDepeche ModeSome Great RewardBlack CelebrationMusic for the MassesViolatorSongs of Faith and DevotionThe Best of Volume 1 *DiecastInternal RevolutionDioHoly DiverThe Last in LineThe Very Beast of DioDir en GreyWithering to Death. *Uroboros [Remastered & Expanded]Dum Spiro SperoDisturbedThe Sickness [10th Anniversary Edition]BelieveTen Thousand FistsIndestructibleAsylumThe Lost ChildrenDokkenUnder Lock and KeyBack for the AttackThe Very Best of DokkenDragonForceSonic FirestormInhuman RampageThe Power WithinDream TheaterImages and WordsAwakeMetropolis, Pt. 2: Scenes from a MemoryDrowning PoolSinnerEast WestThe Light in Guinevere's GardenEngelThrenody [uS edition] *Songs for the Dead [EP] *Eternal DecisionEternal Decision *EvanescenceFallenFear FactoryDemanufactureObsolete [1999 reissue]MechanizeThe IndustrialistFilterShort BusFinger ElevenThe Greyest of Blue SkiesFlyleafFlyleafMemento MoriFoo FightersFoo FightersThe Colour and the Shape [10th anniversary reissue]FozzyAll That RemainsChasing the GrailFun.Aim and IgniteSome NightsGama BombTales from the Grave in Space *GarbageGarbageGod ForbidGone ForeverIV: Constitution of Treason GojiraFrom Mars to SiriusThe Way of All FleshL'Enfant SauvageGotyeLike Drawing Blood *Making MirrorsGreen DayDookieGuns N' RosesAppetite for DestructionGreatest HitsHeaven Shall BurnIconoclast I: The Final ResistanceHIMRazorblade RomanceDark Light *Venus DoomScreamworks: Love in Theory & Practice [deluxe] *XX: Two Decades of Love Metal *HimsaCourting Tragedy and DisasterSummon in ThunderImmolationProvidence [EP] *In FlamesLunar Strain [2005 reissue]Subterranean [EP, 2005 reissue]The Jester Race [2008 reissue]Whoracle [2008 reissue]Colony [2008 reissue]Clayman [2008 reissue]Reroute to RemainTrigger [EP]Soundtrack to Your Escape [limited edition]Come ClarityThe Mirror's Truth [EP]A Sense of PurposeSounds of a Playground FadingInsomniumAbove the Weeping WorldAcross the DarkWeather the Storm [single] *One for SorrowIron MaidenThe Number of the BeastPiece of MindPowerslaveSeventh Son of a Seventh SonSomewhere Back in Time: The Best of 1980-1989From Fear to Eternity: The Best of 1990-2010JanusRed Right Return [2009 reissue] Jets OverheadBridges *KalmahSwamplord *They Will Return *KatatoniaDance of December Souls [2007 reissue]Discouraged OnesTonight's Decision [reissue]Last Fair Deal Gone Down [digipak reissue]Viva EmptinessThe Great Cold Distance [limited edition]Night Is the New Day [deluxe edition] *Dead End KingsKekal100 Thoughts of Violence *Acidity *Killswitch EngageAlive or Just BreathingThe End of HeartacheAs Daylight DiesHoly Diver [single] *Killswitch Engage [2009]King's XThe Best of King's XKlaypexLoose Dirt [EP] *KornGreatest Hits Vol. 1Lamb of GodBurn the Priest [2005 remaster] (as Burn the Priest)New American Gospel [2006 remaster]As the Palaces BurnAshes of the WakeSacrament [producer edition]WrathHit the Wall [single] *ResolutionLacuna CoilDark AdrenalineLife of AgonyRiver Runs RedLinkin ParkHybrid TheoryReanimationMeteoraMinutes to MidnightNew Divide [single] *Songs from the Underground [EP]A Thousand SunsLiving ThingsLiving SacrificeRebornThe Hammering ProcessConceived in FireIn MemoriamDeath Machine [EP] *The Infinite Order M83Saturdays = YouthHurry Up, We're DreamingMachinae SupremacyDeus Ex Machinae *Redeemer [retail] *Overworld *Bionic Commando [single] *Webography: Origin *Webography: Arcade *Webography: Fury *Webography: Epic Fan Pack *A View from the End of the WorldThe Beat of Our DecayRise of a Digital Nation *Machine HeadThe BlackeningUnto the LocustMarilyn MansonLest We Forget: The Best Of *MastodonLeviathan *The Hunter [deluxe edition]MegadethKilling Is My Business... And Business Is Good!Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?Rust in PeaceCountdown to ExtinctionHidden Treasures [EP]Risk [2004 remaster]The System Has FailedUnited AbominationsEndgame *Th1rt3enMeshuggahContradictions Collapse [reissue]Destroy Erase Improve [reissue]Chaosphere [reissue]Nothing [2006 remix]Catch ThirtythreeObZenKolossPitch Black [EP] *MetallicaKill 'Em AllRide the LightningMaster of Puppets...And Justice for AllMetallicaLoadReLoadSt. AngerDeath MagneticBeyond Magnetic [EP]Michael JacksonThriller [2001 remaster]MoonspellIrreligiousAlpha Noir/Omega WhiteMudvayneL.D. 50The End of All Things to ComeMudvaynePlaylist: The Very Best of MudvayneMutiny WithinMutiny WithinMutiny Within II - Synchronicity *My Bloody ValentineLovelessMy Dying BrideA Map of All Our FailuresMy Sister's MachineWallflowerNileThose Whom the Gods DetestAt the Gate of Sethu [digipak edition]Nine Inch NailsPretty Hate MachineBroken [EP]The Downward SpiralThe FragileWith TeethYear ZeroThe Slip *NirvanaNirvana (Greatest Hits)NOFXThe Greatest Songs Ever Written (By Us) *NonpointMiracle *Norma JeanThrowing Myself (as Luti-Kriss)RedeemerObituaryThe Best of ObituaryThe OffspringSmashIxnay on the HombreAmericanaGreatest Hits *Days Go By *OpethOrchid [reissue]Morningrise [reissue]My Arms, Your Hearse [reissue]Still Life [remastered]Blackwater ParkDeliveranceD###ationLamentations: Live at Shepherd's Bush Empire 2003Heritage [special edition CD/DVD]Ozzy OsbourneBlizzard of OzzOzzmosisBlack RainScreamPanteraCowboys from ######1990-2000: A Decade of Domination Paradise LostGothic [reissue]ReflectionSymbol of Life [uS version]Faith Divides Us - Death Unites UsTragic IdolLost in Time *ParamoreAll We Know Is FallingRiot!Brand New EyesPassengerPassengerPennywiseFull Circle [remastered]P.O.D. SatelliteGreatest Hits: The Atlantic YearsQueensrycheOperation: MindcrimeRancidLet's Go!...And Out Come the WolvesRedEnd of SilenceInnocence & InstinctUntil We Have FacesRest Among RuinsThe Depths [EP] RevocationTeratogenesis [EP] *Rise AgainstAppeal to ReasonRitual of RebirthOf Tides and Desert *Rob Zombie[...]billy DeluxeThe Sinister UrgeIcon: Rob ZombieRushMoving Pictures [remastered]Scar SymmetryPitch Black Progress [special edition]Holographic UniverseSeasons AfterThrough Tomorrow [2010 reissue]SEESTheenD *Shadows FallThe Art of Balance [special edition]The War Within [limited edition]Threads of LifeRetribution [deluxe edition]Fire from the Sky [best Buy 2-disc edition]ShinedownLeave a WhisperUs and ThemThe Sound of Madness *Amaryllis *SilverchairFrogstompFreak ShowSilversun PickupsPikul [EP]CarnavasSwoonSeasick [EP] *Neck of the WoodsThe Sisters of MercyFirst and Last and Always [Remastered & Expanded] *Floodland [Remastered & Expanded] *SkeletonwitchBeyond the Permafrost *Breathing the Fire *Forever Abomination *SlipknotSlipknot [10th Anniversary Edition]IowaVol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses) [special edition]All Hope Is Gone [special edition]Antennas to ######The Smashing PumpkinsGishLull [EP]Siamese DreamMellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness1979 [single]AdoreMACHINA/The Machines of GodMACHINA II/The Friends & Enemies of Modern Music{Rotten Apples} Greatest HitsZeitgeistTeargarden by Kaleidyscope, Vol. 1: Songs for a Sailor [EP] *Teargarden by Kaleidyscope, Vol. 2: The Solstice Bare [EP] *OceaniaSoilworkA Predator's PortraitNatural Born ChaosFigure Number FiveStabbing the Drama [uS digipak edition]Sworn to a Great Divide [limited edition]The Panic BroadcastThe Living InfiniteSoundgardenSuperunknownLive to Rise [single] *Soundtracks/Samplers/MiscellaneousCentury Media 2007 Sampler - Various artistsBatman & Robin - Various artistsThe Dark Knight - Hans Zimmer & James Newton HowardThe Dark Knight Rises - Hans Zimmer *Ferret Music Amazon Sampler - Various artists *In Flames Digital Sampler - In Flames *Luti-Kriss + Travail [split EP] - Luti-Kriss/TravailMayhem Fest 2011 Sampler - Various artistsPirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - Klaus BadeltPirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest - Hans ZimmerPirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - Hans ZimmerThe Scorpion King - Various artistsWake the Dead Album Sampler - Comeback Kid/Bury Your Dead/Dead to FallStaindDysfunctionStill RemainsOf Love and LunacyStryperTo ###### with the DevilSwitchfootNew Way to Be HumanLearning to BreatheThe Beautiful LetdownOh! GravitySybreedSlave DesignAntares [uS version]The Pulse of Awakening *System of a DownToxicityTally HallMarvin's Marvelous Mechanical MuseumGood & EvilTegan and SaraIf It Was YouSo JealousThe ConSainthoodHeartthrob *Temple of the DogTemple of the DogThousand Food KrutchWelcome to the Masquerade Threat SignalUnder ReprisalThreat SignalThree Days GraceLife Starts NowThriceThe Artist in the AmbulanceVheissuThrowdownDeathlessTimes of GraceThe Hymn of a Broken ManTo My SurpriseTo My SurpriseTo Speak of WolvesMyself < Letting GoTourniquetStop the BleedingPsycho SurgeryPathogenic Ocular DissonanceTrans-Siberian OrchestraChristmas Eve and Other StoriesThe Christmas Attic [reissue]The Lost Christmas EveTriviumAscendancy [special edition]ShogunIn WavesTrust CompanyThe Lonely Position of NeutralTrue ParallelsHeart in My Hands [single] UnderoathThe Changing of TimesDefine the Great LineUnearthEndless [EP]The Oncoming Storm [2005 reissue]III: In the Eyes of Fire [deluxe edition]The March [deluxe edition] VederaThe Weight of an Empty Room (as Veda)StagesVolbeatRock the Rebel/Metal the DevilGuitar Gangsters & Cadillac BloodBeyond #####/Above HeavenWeezerWeezer (Blue Album)PinkertonWeezer (Green Album)MaladroitMake BelieveWeezer (Red Album)Raditude [Amazon Deluxe Exclusive version] *Hurley *Death to False Metal"Weird Al" YankovicThe Food AlbumGreatest Hits, Vol. 2Bad Hair DayRunning with Scissors WhitechapelThis Is ExileA New Era of CorruptionWhitechapelWhite ZombieAstro-Creep: 2000Woods of YpresWoods 4: The Green AlbumWoods 5: Grey Skies & Electric LightZaoWhere Blood and Fire Bring Rest

Edited by Ryuujin

Albums:

AC4:

AC4

Burn The World

Alice Cooper:

Alice Cooper Goes to H***Along Came A SpiderBillion Dollar BabiesBrutal PlanetDirty DiamondsDragontown (Limited Tour Edition)

The Eyes Of Alice CooperFrom The Inside

Hey StoopidKillerThe Last Temptation

Love It To Death

School's Out

No More Mr. Nice Guy: Live At London Alexandra Palace 2011

TrashWelcome To My NightmareWelcome 2 My Nightmare (Limited Fanpack Edition)Alice In Chains:Black Gives Way To BlueAmon Amarth:Twilight Of The Thunder God

Anathema:

Alternative 4

Weather Systems

Anthrax:

Among The Living

Spreading The Disease

Worship Music (Limited Digipak)

Avantasia:

The Mystery of Time

Black Breath:

Sentenced To Life

Black Label Society:Order Of The BlackBlack Sabbath:

Black SabbathHeaven And H*** (Deluxe Edition)

Master of Reality

Mob RulesParanoidBring Me The Horizon:Suicide SeasonThere Is A H*** Believe Me I've Seen It, There Is A Heaven Lets Keep It A Secret

Bruce Dickinson:

The Chemical Wedding

Cathedral:

The Ethereal Mirror

The Guessing Game

The Last Spire

Chris Vrenna:

American McGee's Alice: Original Music Score

Clan of Xymox:

Clan of Xymox

Clutch:

Earth Rocker

Cult of Luna:

Vertikal

Dark Age:

Minus Exitus

David Bowie:

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars

Death:

Human

Leprosy

Spiritual Healing (2012 Deluxe Reissue)

Symbolic

Deep Purple:

Machine Head

The Defiled:Grave Times

Devin Townsend:

Addicted

Deconstruction (Special Edition)

Epicloud (Limited 2-Disc Edition)

Ghost

Ki

Ocean Machine: Biomech

Synchestra

Dimmu Borgir:

Abrahadabra (Limited 'Black Box' Edition)

Dio:Holy DiverMagica

Dir En Grey:

Uroboros (Deluxe Edition)

Disturbed:Ten Thousand Fists

Doctor Midnight & The Mercy Cult:

I Declare: Treason (Limited Digipak)

earthtone9:

Arc'Tan'Gent

IV

Emilie Autumn:

Opheliac (Deluxe Edition)

Evanescence:

The Open Door

Finntroll:

Blodsvept

Front Line Assembly:

AirMech

Artificial Soldier

Implode

Improvised Electronic Device

Tactical Neural Implant

Furyon:

Gravitas

Godsmack:AwakeFacelessGodsmackIVThe Oracle (Deluxe Edition)

Gojira:

From Mars To Sirius

L'enfant Sauvage

Halestorm:

The Strange Case of...

Heaven & H***:The Devil You KnowHigh On Fire:

De Vermis MysteriisSnakes For The Divine

HIM:

Love Metal

Ihsahn:

The Adversary

After (Limited Edition)

angL

Eremita (Limited Edition)

In This Moment:

Blood

Insomnium:

One For Sorrow (Special 2-CD Edition)

The (International) Noise Conspiracy:

Armed Love

The First Conspiracy

A New Morning, Changing Weather

Survival Sickness

Iron Maiden:Brave New WorldDeath on the RoadFear of the DarkThe Final Frontier (Special 'Mission' Edition)

KillersA Matter of Life and DeathThe Number of the Beast

Piece of MindPowerslaveSeventh Son of a Seventh Son

Somewhere In Time

Joe Bonamassa:

Blues Deluxe

Dust Bowl

Sloe Gin

You And Me

Judas Priest:

Painkiller

Sad Wings Of Destiny

Katatonia:

Dead End Kings

Night Is The New Day

King Diamond:

Abigail

Kreator:

Phantom Antichrist (Special Edition)

Life Of Agony:

Broken Valley

River Runs Red

Machine Head:The BlackeningUnto The Locust (Limited Fanpack Edition)Mastodon:Crack The Skye

The Hunter (Limited Edition)Leviathan

MC5:

Kick Out The Jams

MDFMK:

MDFMK

Megadeth:

TH1RT3EN

The Mercy House:

A Broken State of Bliss

Mercyful Fate:

Don't Break The Oath

Melissa

Michael McCann:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Original Soundtrack

Mindless Self Indulgence:

How I Learned to Stop Giving a [...] and Love Mindless Self Indulgence

If

Ministry:

Psalm 69

Moonsorrow:

Kivenkantaja

Moonspell:

Alpha Noir (Limited Edition)

Morbid Angel:

Altars of Madness

Motionless In White:

Infamous

Motorhead:Ace of SpadesMurderdolls:Women And Children Last (Deluxe Edition)

My Dying Bride:

The Angel And The Dark River

Evinta

A Map Of All Our Failures (Limited Edition)

Turn Loose The Swans

Neurosis:

Honor Found In Decay

The Nightwatchman:

One Man Revolution

Nightwish:

Imaginaerum (Limited Edition)

Nine Inch Nails:

The Downward Spiral

Pretty Hate Machine

With Teeth

Year Zero

Opeth:Blackwater ParkHeritage

Orianthi:

Heaven In This H***

Ozzy Osbourne:

Blizzard Of Ozz

Down To Earth

Scream

Paradise Lost:The Anatomy of Melancholy

Believe In NothingDraconian TimesFaith Divides Us - Death Unites UsFaith Divides Us - Death Unites Us (Limited 2-Disc Edition)Gothic

HostIcon

Icon (Limited Digipak)In Requiem

Lost Paradise

One Second (Limited Digipak)

Paradise Lost (Limited Edition)

Shades of God

Symbol of Life (Limited Edition)

Tragic Idol (Limited 2-Disc Edition) [signed]

Pitchshifter:

pitchshifter

Poison Idea:

Feel The Darkness

Portishead:

Dummy

Portishead (Limited Edition)

Third

Primal Rock Rebellion:

Awoken Broken

Rage Against The Machine:The Battle of Los AngelesEvil Empire

Live at the Grand Olympic AuditoriumRage Against The Machine

Rage Against The Machine XX (Limited Edition)

Renegades

Rammstein:Mutter

Ramones:

Ramones

Rocket To Russia

Red Hot Chili Peppers:

Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Refused:

The Shape Of Punk To Come (2010 Deluxe Reissue)

Songs To Fan The Flames Of Discontent

This Just Might Be... The Truth

Rob Zombie:Hellbilly DeluxeHellbilly Deluxe 2- Noble Jackals, Penny Dreadfuls and the Systematic Dehumanization of CoolThe Sinister Urge

Venomous Rat Regeneration VendorRomeo Must Die:Hardships in Season

Saxon:

Denim & Leather

Wheels Of Steel

Scars On Broadway:

Scars On Broadway

Shotgun Messiah:Violent New Breed

Skamp:

Deadly

Reach

Skempinlige

Skinny Puppy:

Last Rights

Weapon

Skold:AnomieSkold

Skold (Promo Copy)

Skold vs KMFDM:

Skold vs KMFDMSlayer:Christ IllusionGod Hates Us All (Collector's Edition)Reign In Blood

Seasons In The Abyss

South Of HeavenWorld Painted Blood (Deluxe Edition)

Soilwork:

The Living Infinite

Star One:

Victims of the Modern Age

Static-X:Cult of Static

The Stooges:

Fun House

Story of the Year:The Black SwanIn The Wake of Determination

Strapping Young Lad:

Alien

City (Special 2-CD Edition)

The New Black

Sully Erna:Avalon

The Temptress:

Catharsis

Tenacious D:The Pick of DestinyTenacious D

Tim Minchin:

Live At The O2

Tim Minchin and The Heritage Orchestra

Trivium:AscendancyShogun

Turisas:

The Varangian Way

Vallenfyre:

A Fragile King

W.A.S.P.:

Babylon

The Crimson Idol (15th Anniversary Special Edition)

Dominator

The Last Command

The Neon God Part 1: The Rise

Still Not Black Enough

W.A.S.P.Wednesday 13:

The Dixie Dead

Fang BangSkeletonsTransylvania 90210: Songs of Death, Dying, And the DeadWhile She Sleeps:The North Stands For NothingWhite Zombie:Astro-Creep: 2000 - Songs of Love, Destruction and Other Synthetic Delusions of the Electric Head

La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Vol. 1Within Temptation:

The Heart of EverythingThe Silent Force

The Unforgiving30 Seconds To Mars:A Beautiful Lie

This Is War30 Seconds To MarsThe 69 Eyes:Back In Blood

Various Artists:

The Matrix Revolutions: Music From The Motion Picture (Collector's Edition)

EPs:

How To Destroy Angels:

How To Destroy Angels*

Bigger Cages, Longer Chains

The Nightwatchman:

Union Town

Refused:

The New Noise Theology

This Album Contains Old Songs And Old Pictures (Also Known As The EP Comp CD)

Rise To Remain:Bridges Will BurnSkold:Suck

TonightWednesday 13:

Spook & Destroy

Singles:

Capitalism Stole My [...]

Rage Against The Machine:

Bulls On Parade

White Zombie:

Electric Head Pt. 2 (The Ecstasy) (Limited Edition Tour Souvenir)

Demos:Paradise Lost:Drown In Darkness - The Early Demos

Refused:

This Album Contains Old Songs And Old Pictures Vol.2 (Also Known As The Demo Comp CD)Vinyl:Machine Head:Locust (Exclusive Collector's 10'')

Live DVDs:

Tim Minchin:

Tim Minchin & The Heritage Orchestra: Live at the Royal Albert Hall (Limited Edition)

Almost everything's on CD, with digital releases being marked with a star.

EDIT: Updated as of 2013. Sold some dreadful stuff I had, and bought a ton more stuff since the last update as I can actually buy a significant amount of music now. Might have forgotten some stuff, as half my CDs are at home and half are with me at my university accommodation.

Edited by Cheshire Cat

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

Only two lists and this topic is already huge. Not bad, you two. Let's see what I got.... COMPLETE ALBUMS Cage The ElephantThank You Happy Birthday CryoshellByue Bye Babylon (Single) (Bionicle.com version) CWFDefectiV' Daft PunkAlive 2007TRON: Legacy Original Soundtrack (/w iTunes bonus tracks) Studio Pixel (Daisuke Amaiya)Cave Story Soundtrack DaughtryCrawling Back to You (Single)Daughtry (Deluxe Edition)Leave This Town (/w bonus tracks What Have We Become and On The Inside) David GilmourOn An Island ​Evanescence Fallen John GuscottdeBlob 2 Original SoundtrackdeBlob 2 Launch Party KasabianKasabianEmpireWest Ryder Pauper Lunatic AsylumVelociraptor! Kyle GablerWorld Of Goo Soundtrack Metroid MetalVaria SuiteVarious other songs from their website The NationalExile Vilify (Single) Pink FloydThe Dark Side of The MoonThe Dark Side of The Moon (Experience Edition)AnimalsThe Division BellPulse TheophanyCrystal Flash (EP) ValveHalf-Life 2 SoundtrackHalf-Life 2 Episode 1 SoundtrackHalf-Life 2 Episode 2 SoundtrackPortal SoundtrackTeam Fortress 2 SoundtrackPortal 2: Songs to Test By (Volumes 1-3) Zelda Reorchestrated Ocarina of Time - Complete Various Artistsassorted Bionicle musicBionicle Power PackBraid Soundtrack (which is actually a compilation of works from other albums, but whatever)Essence of Lime (Organized by Hylian Lemon)Harmony of a Hunter (Organized by ShineSparkers)Heroes Vs. VillainsLink's Awakening: Threshold of a DreamPokémon: 2.B.A. Master (My first album lol)Pokémon: The First MoviePokémon: The MissingNo. TracksAaaand various other video game music remixes Incomplete AlbumsCreeping In My Soul (EP) - CryoshellThe Delivery Man - Elvis Costello & The Impostors (Only have Be No Monkey from the Lego Racers website) And there you have my incredibly boring list

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Creed:My Own PrisonHuman ClayWeatheredFull Circle 311:MusicGrassroots311From ChaosEvolverDon't Tread On MeUplifterUniversal Pulse Incubus:Fungus AmongusS.C.I.E.N.C.E.Make YourselfMorning ViewA Crow Left Of The MurderLight GrenadesIf Not Now, When? The Doors:Greatest Hits Journey:Greatest Hits Led Zeppelin:Mothership Rush:Permanent Waves2112HemispheresMoving Pictures Red Hot Chili Peppers:I'm With YouStadium ArcadiumCalifornicationBlood Sugar MagikThe Uplift Party PlanFreaky StyleyThe Red Hot Chili Peppers AC/DC:Back in BlackBlack IceIron Man 2 Martin O'Donnell & Michael Salvatori:Halo: Combat EvolvedHalo 2, Vol. 1Halo 2, Vol 2Halo 3Halo 3: ODSTHalo: Reach Cryoshell:Cryoshell Evanescence:Fallen Sublime:40oz. To FreedomSublime Sublime With Rome:Yours Truly Breaking Benjamin:SaturateWe Are Not AlonePhobiaDear Agony Chevelle:Wonder What's NextSci-Fi Crimes Rise Against:EndgameAppeal to ReasonThe Sufferer And The WitnessSiren Song of the Counter Culture

Edited by Nytrone

nytronepic2_copy.png

The Acacia StrainThe Dead Walk All Shall PerishThis Is Where It Ends BehemothEvangelion Between The Buried And MeThe Parallax - Hypersleep Dialogues The Black Dahlia MurderDeflorateRitual Born Of OsirisThe Discovery Dark TranquillityThe Gallery The Devil Wears PradaDead Throne Fair To MidlandArrows & Anchors iwrestledabearonceRuining It For Everybody (Signed!) MastodonLeviathanBlood MountainCrack The SkyeThe Hunter MegadethEndgame Porcupine TreeThe Incident Protest The HeroScurrilous RadioheadOK Computer SatyriconThe Age Of Nero SeeSThe enD Son Of AureliusThe Farthest Reaches Winds Of PlagueAgainst The World\ As you can probably tell, I don't buy a lot of music.

nhsYE.jpg

Only hard copies. The All-American Rejects:The All-American RejectsMove Along Alter Bridge:AB III Anthrax:Spreading The DiseaseArt Of Dying:Vices And Virtues Avenged Sevenfold:City Of Evil Avril Lavigne:Let GoThe Best D*** Thing [Japanese Import] Billy Talent:Billy Talent IIBilly Talent III Breaking Benjamin:We Are Not AlonePhobiaDear Agony Bruce Dickinson:Tattooed Millionaire [Casette] Coheed & Cambria:In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - Volume One: From Fear Through The Eyes Of Madness [Clean Edit]Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV - Volume Two: No World For TomorrowYear Of The Black Rainbow Death Angel:Act III Dio:Holy Diver Disturbed:Ten Thousand Fists Dream Theater:Images And WordsMetropolis Pt. 2: Scenes From A MemorySix Degrees Of Inner TurbulenceTrain Of ThoughtOctavariumBlack Clouds & Silver Linings [special Edition]A Dramatic Turn Of Events [special Edition] Godsmack:The Oracle H*** Or Highwater:Begin AgainIron Maiden:The Number Of The Beast [Remastered]Somewhere Back In Time: The Best Of 1980 - 1989The Final Frontier Megadeth:Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? [Remastered]So Far, So Good... So What! [Remastered]Rust In PeaceYouthanasiaYouthanasia [Remastered]Cryptic Writings [Remastered]RiskEndgameTh1rt3en Th1rt3en [Picture Disc Vinyl Pressing] Metal Church:The Human FactorThis Present Wasteland Metallica:Ride The LightningMaster Of Puppets...And Justice For AllMetallicaLoadReloadSt. AngerDeath Magnetic Mika:Life In Cartoon Motion Nazareth:Nazareth: Greatest Hits Opeth:Heritage Peter GabrielShaking The Tree Queensryche:Empire [Casette] Ravenhead:Catharsis Rush:2112Moving Pictures Stefan Schramm & Jonas Kvarnstrom:Dolphin Dance: Musical Soundscapes Styx:The Grand Illusion [Casette] 3 Doors Down:The Better Life So yeah... pretty pathetic compared to LM's, but whatever.

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Got some new stuff. Ōkami Original Soundtrack - Composed by Masami Ueda, Hiroshi Yamaguchi, Rei Kondoh, Akari Groves (and Ayaka Hirahara for Reset)Ōkami Piano Arrange - Mika MatsūraRenegade (Single) - Daughtry (Styx cover)Leave This Town: The B-Sides (EP) - DaughtryCage The Elephant - Cage The Elephant The Ōkami soundtrack is amazing. I could go on forever about how much I love it. The Piano Arrange album is likewise awesome. Renegade was a great single (better than Crawling Back To You IMO), and I plan to check out the Styx original some time. The B-Sides was alright, some songs were good, others were kind of forgettable. I have not listened to Cage The Elephant yet, but will get around to that later. EDIT: My bad. Renegade is not a Styx cover, it just shares its name with one of their songs. I got thrown off since DChris Daughtry apparently covered Styx's Renegade on American Idol.

Edited by Wolven

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I added a lot of music over the summer. Almost everything was originally on CD, except the stuff I picked up when Amazon had an MP3 sale. There's still some stuff I'd like to get, but now that I'm in college, expending my music collection and kind of taken a lower priority.3 Doors DownSingle - Another 700 Miles - KryptoniteAlbum - Away From the SunAlbum - The Better LifeAbandon KansasAlbum - Abandon Kansas EPAbbaAlbum - Abba Gold Greatest HitsAC/DCAlbum - AC/DC LiveAlbum - Back in BlackAlbum - High VoltageAnberlinAlbum - Blueprints for the Black MarketAlbum - CitiesAlbum - Never Take Friendship PersonalAlbum - New SurrenderArcade FireAlbum - The SuburbsBachman-Turner OverdriveAlbum - Greatest HitsBackstreet BoysAlbum - MillenniumThe BanglesSingle - Greatest Hits - Walk Like An EgyptianThe Beach BoysAlbum - The Very Best of the Beach Boys: Sounds of SummerAlbum - Pet SoundsBig Daddy WeaveAlbum - One and OnlyAlbum - What Life Would Be LikeBilly JoelAlbum - Greatest Hits Vol. 1Album - Greatest Hits Vol. 2Album - The StrangerBob DylanAlbum - The Best of the Original Mono RecordingsBon JoviAlbum - Bon JoviAlbum - CrushAlbum - Cross Road: The Best of Bon JoviBostonAlbum - BostonBrandon HeathAlbum - What if WeBruce SpringsteenAlbum - Greatest HitsBryan AdamsSingle - The Best of Me - Summer of '69Casting CrownsAlbum - Casting CrownsChicagoAlbum - Chicago IX: Greatest HitsAlbum - The Best of Chicago: 40th Anniversary EditionAlbum - Greatest Hits 1982-1989Album - Chicago Transit AuthorityAlbum - Chicago IIAlbum - Chicago VAlbum - Chicago VIAlbum - Chicago VIIAlbum - Chicago 17Could CultSingle - Feel Good Ghosts - Journey of the FeatherlessAlbum - Running With the Wolves EPCocktail SlippersSingle - Wicked Cool Coming Attractions - Kremlin KaramelColdplaySingle - Christmas LightsSingle - Clocks - Crests of WavesSingle - Every Tear Drop is a WaterfallSingle - Fix You - The World Turned Upside DownSingle - The Scientist - I Ran AwayAlbum - LeftRightLeftRightLeftAlbum - Viva La VidaAlbum - ParachutesCreedence Clearwater RevivalAlbum - Chronicle, Vol. 1The Doobie BrothersAlbum - Best of the DoobiesThe DoorsAlbum - The Doors The EaglesAlbum - Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)Single - Hotel California - Hotel CaliforniaAlbum - Eagles Greatest Hits, Vol. 2Eddie MoneyAlbum - Good as GoldElectric Light OrchestraAlbum - ELO's Greatest HitsElton JohnAlbum - Greatest HitsAlbum - Greatest Hits 1970-2002Eric ClaptonAlbum - 20th Century Masters-The Millennium Collection: The Best of Eric ClaptonFive For FightingAlbum - American TownFM StaticAlbum - What Are You Waiting For?Frank SinatraSingle - Come Fly With Me - Come Fly With MeThe FrayAlbum - How To Save a LifeAlbum - The Fray [Deluxe Edition]The Goo Goo DollsAlbum - GutterflowerAlbum - A Boy Named GooGrand Funk RailroadAlbum - Greatest Hits: Grand Funk RailroadGreen DayAlbum - NimrodSingle - 21st Century Breakdown - 21 GunsHall & OatesAlbum - The Very Best of Daryl Hall & John OatesHarry ChapinAlbum - The Gold Medal CollectionHawk NelsonAlbum - Hawk Nelson is My FriendAlbum - Letters to the PresidentAlbum - Smile, It's the End of the WorldAlbum - Crazy LoveAlbum - The Light SidesHuey Lewis & the NewsAlbum - Time Flies: The Best of Huey Lewis & the NewsJackson BrownSingle - Running on EmptyJohnny RiversSingle - Johnny Rivers Greatest Hits - Secret Agent ManJoshua RifkinAlbum - Scott Jopplin Piano RagsJourneyAlbum - Journey's Greatest HitsKansasSingle - The Best of Kansas - Dust in the WindLifehouseAlbum - No Name FaceAlbum - Smoke & MirrorsMark CohnSingle - The Very Best of Mark Cohn - Walking in Memphis Mark SchultzAlbum - Song CinemaMatthew WestAlbum - HistoryAlbum - Something to SayThe MonkeesAlbum - Greatest HitsNewboysAlbum - Adoration: The Worship AlbumOneRepublicAlbum - Waking UpOtis ReddingSingle - The Very Best of Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the BayOwl CityAlbum - Ocean EyesSingle - Peppermint WinterSingle - Deer in the HeadlightsSingle - GalaxiesSingle - To the SkyPeter, Paul and MaryAlbum - Ten Years Together: The Best of Peter, Paul and MaryPink FloydAlbum - Dark Side of the MoonPlain White T'sAlbum - Big Bad WorldAlbum - Every Second CountsPoppleAlbum - PlaidR.E.M.Album - EponymousRelient KAlbum - Five Score and Seven Years AgoAlbum - The Anatomy of the Tongue in CheekREO SpeedwagonAlbum - The HitsReviveSingle - BlinkRicky MartinAlbum - Ricky MartinRushAlbum - Moving PicturesSeventh Day SlumberAlbum - Picking Up the PiecesSnow PatrolAlbum - Eyes OpenSteppenwolfAlbum - 16 Greatest HitsStyxAlbum - Greatest HitsSwitchfootAlbum - The Beautiful LetdownAlbum - StarstobyMacAlbum - MomentumAlbum - Portable SoundsAlbum - TonightSingle - Welcome to Diverse CityTom Petty & the HeartbreakersAlbum - Greatest HitsAlbum Into the Great Wide OpenU2Album - Achtung BabyAlbum - The Best of 1980-1990The WallflowersAlbum - Bringing Down the HorseWilson PicketAlbum - In the Midnight Hour & Other HitsYanniAlbum - Live at the AcropolisAlbum - In My TimeVarious (compilation album's)The 70's Vol. 380's Greatest Rock Hits Vol. 5: From the Heart1983 - Class ReunionClass Reunion: The Greatest Hits of 1981The Doo Wop Box Vol. 1The Doo Wop Box Vol. 2Eighties Greatest Rock Hits: Arena Rock, Vol. 3Motown PartySummertimeUltimate Seventies: 1977WOW 1998WOW 2004WOW 2010WOW 2011 signoff2.png