It's Eeko's Birthday!

Wow, Mushy. I must say, you're great with popping up surprisingly with topics.Well, Eeko, I see you all over the place, and you gotta be good on BZP to be staff. Therefore, though I don't know you personally at all, happy birthday! And I hope yours is better than mine was! Lol.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wow, Mushy. I must say, you're great with popping up surprisingly with topics.Well, Eeko, I see you all over the place, and you gotta be good on BZP to be staff. Therefore, though I don't know you personally at all, happy birthday! And I hope yours is better than mine was! Lol.
What happened on your birthday? :unsure:Happy birthday, fellow FM! :D-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

What happened on your birthday? :unsure:-Gata signoff.png
It was rather boring, and my one present came months later.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

What happened on your birthday? :unsure:-Gata signoff.png
It was rather boring, and my one present came months later.
Sorry about that. :/ I´m sure it will be better next time.Also, I just realized Eeko´s getting 18! Congrats man, you´re not only adult now, but also an AFOL. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Happy month-aversary to you and you today~Wait, wrong Portal Pinkie Pie quote...'Cause I love to make you grin, grin, grin... (yes I do!)Hmm... that's not it...You're a Cranky Doodle Donkey guy, you're Cranky Doodle Donkey!There we go! ^^May your birthday be filled with toupee's, molten cake, confetti ovens and having some obnoxious random person destroying your most loved possessions.And now to make the commemoration of your date of birth official, I shall place the parade of truth sign smileys below! withstupid.gif ugly-sign.gif ibuk-sign.gif youngman-sign.gif :ooolala-sign: ibrulez-sign.gif :wasntme-sign: :baaa:

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of the Breeze

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

A happy birthday to you, Eeko! Welcome to the land of being an adult, which you'll quickly realize is rather like the land of not being an adult.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

For some reason I thought your birthday was a day after mine, not a day before...Oh well. =P Happy birthday, Eeks! ^_^ Hope you have a great one!newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

Happy birthday, Eeko! Now be careful with Pinkie's party cannon!

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Happy birthday! For a present, I got you Cauchy's residue theorem.residuetheorem.png
Oh God, complex numbers. :fear:The rest ain't so bad though.Thanks for all the B-day wishes everyone!I had a great day! :D
jlovfkk.jpg

Happy slightly belated birthday! Good to know you enjoyed it.

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."