Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: MagmatronWhat Hunter-Seeker failed to realize was that Magmatron was clinging to him, which meant the seekers were firing at both of them. And Magmatron could definitely take more fire than his former SIC. A few bullets tore into his hide, but he shrugged them off."That wasn't very smart of you," he said, "pity. I thought you to be intelligent once!"A scatter blaster rose from Magmatron's shoulder and be fired it directly into Hunter-Seeker's hull.

67tlbk.png

IC: The aim of the Seekers was not, however, pathetic Stormtrooper aim, and more shots hit Magmatron than Hunter-Seeker. "Gah!" H-S used the pain to fuel himself, his rush. He flew right at a building, slamming Magmatron right into it. "And I once thought you could lead the Decepticons at least decently!" He spun at extreme speed, aiming to shake Magmatron off. Every now and then, he slammed him into another building.One of the ground troops transformed, turning into a bulldozer-like vehicle. With Shadowstorm's turret facing the other way, and him being right there in the first place, he caught and stopped the silent Decepticon. "FIRE!"The unit focused on Shadowstorm shot him from all directions.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: MagmatronMagmatron was tossed away, but he took one of Hunter-Seeker's wings with him. He fell through the top three floors of a building, but climbed back to the roof."You fool!" he screamed, "getting your grunts to do your dirty work! Come down here and fight me like a real Decepticon!"OOC: H-S's profile says he's extremely arrogant, so...

67tlbk.png

OOC: He believes he's smarter than everyone, not stronger.IC: "Why are we called Decepticons? Because we deceive." H-S gave the signal through a comm, and a few Decepticons tossed grenades at Magmatron from behind, while H-S fired to Magmatron's left and right."It is not the might that wins the war, but how it is used." He gave a growl of tension.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Magmatron "Slag."Magmatron dove through the hole in the roof, avoiding all of the explosions. "Fine, if you won't play fair..."Magmatron dove from the building and landed on an anti-air cannon."...I won't either!"He overrode the gun's AI and operated it manually. Soon, Hunter-Seeker was being barraged with a swathe of Hunter-Seeking (puns :P) anti-air rounds.OOC: How is Hunter-Seeker still flying? He's missing at least a wing, possibly two if I read your post after the explosion correctly. And no, he can't maintain flight just because he still has more than two wings.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Oops. Forgot to post that part about him transforming and using his extra limbs to catch onto and climb a nearby building. (Those four that he still has) My mistake entirely.Nice pun though.IC: Hunter-Seeker dove off to the side, sending a message to a Seeker. That was for later.Now, however, he had to defend himself. He jumped on rooftops, tossing a grenade back at Magmatron as he did so. Arriving at another turret, he overrode its controls. Without the central control unit, Magmatron wouldn't be able to take Hunter-Seeker's turret from him. "I do thank you for blowing up that central control unit." He fired on Magmatron with equal force using the turret.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Magmatron"And thank you for not moving around so much."He jumped away from the turret and landed on the ground in time to see his former perch go up in flames."You do know that my override codes are hard-wired, right? Just a precaution in case, you know, the comm tower was destroyed?"Before Hunter-Seeker could absorb what he was saying, he was already at another AA gun, administering the code that locked down the controls of all guns, also trapping any occupants."Speaking of hard-wired, I trust you know that this more than simply a city, right?" he continued.Secretly, he sent a message to all Loyalists:"All loyalists in the Command Tower! Get to the labs in the basement and await further instructions! Access code is Victor Bravo Alpha Twenty-Three!"He transformed into his beast mode and used his powerful legs to leap onto the now-defunct AA gun that Hunter-Seeker was manning."Any last words?" he growled.

67tlbk.png

Ic: ShadowstormHe merely tried to bash through again. his armor was thick, but the shots where getting hard to ignore.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: Betadron's arm isn't long enough to do that, and if it was, he'd be trimming his toenails if you know what I mean.IC: Turmoil (Rooftop)Turmoil roared in frustration as the treads created sparks and scratched his face, but managed to force the foot upwards so he could roll away and get his bearings, using the machine guns on his shoulders to keep Betadron back while he cleared his vision.

OOC: Speaking of Megatron clones...Name: GigatronFaction: Decepticon/Predacon Class: LeaderAppearanceAlternate mode: A purple Eviscerator.Weapons: A double-barreled EMP shotgun and a Torque Rifle (slightly less powerful than its G1 equivalent, of course). His hand can also convert into a jagged crushing claw.Skills : Military strategy and hand-to-hand combat. He is also very accurate with most firearms.Traits: He is cold and brutal, with few morals and high intelligence. Perhaps in spite of this, he is somewhat arrogant.Weakness: His armor isn't very explosive-resistant, and he's slightly arachnophobic, which is ironic considering how many Predacons choose Biters as their alt-forms.Bio: Very little is known about the Predacon commander. One day, he simply appeared in the medical offices in New Kaon and requested to be transformed into an Eviscerator, and since then, he climbed the ranks until he held the title of Commander of the Predacons.A legend that has spread among the ranks of Decepticons and Predacons alike tells that he and Magmatron were once of the same spark, until they were seperated; Magmatron took the more aggressive side of their mind, while Gigatron is more calm and collected. It may be true, considering how similar they are aside from that aspect.TNG, is Lugnutz dead?IC: GigatronGigatron was the first to enter the forbidden lab. He had, after all, known the code. What he hadn't known was the contents of the lab. In front of him lie rows upon rows of stasis pods, most filled with the last Protoforms that had escaped the Well of Allsparks. However, one object, more massive than any of the pods, caught Gigatron's attention.A massive spark chamber."Awaiting your orders, sir.""Jumpstart the spark," came the reply.Behind him, the Decepticons that had remained in the Command Tower filed in. "What is it?" came a strange voice, "Wazzzpinator never seen this before.""It's a spark chamber," Gigatron answered, "and we're going to bring it back online. And to do that, we're going to need another spark. Any volunteers?"Naturally, there were none."No? Well, I guess I'll just have to volunteer one of you myself!"He picked up an unlucky scout in his claw and pried open its spark chamber."No! Don't! Please!" the volunteer protested."Too late."Gigatron pressed a single button on the control panel and a servo-like device emerged from the machine. He placed the scout in front of the machine. The claw made a grating noise as if it hadn't been used in ages and slowly wrapped its claws around the spark it was offered. For a brief moment in New Kaon, everything went dark. Then, a massive voice boomed across every speaker and comm in the entire city."Warning. Heavy damage detected. Assessing condition..."After a few breems, the lights came back on."Communications offline. Repairing communication hub." The remains of the comm tower slowly shifted and changed as countless drones with Energon repair rays flooded the streets. In no time, the tower had been restored, along with all communications."Communications online. Synapses reconnecting."Thousands of wires and cables shot out from the command tower, connecting themselves to other buildings in the area. The connected buildings and the comm tower began to move together, shifting, bending, and sliding until they formed something almost resembling a head..."Processor functions online."Abruptly, the voice changed from a mechanical drone into a clear, intelligent sound."Scorponok lives!"

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: Lugnutz is alive. And what Megatron clones? Just like you thought Smokescreen was Batman because of his alt mode, Betadron isn't Megatron because of his appearance. That's why I used a different concept art pic.IC: And that was when Betadron chose to send his missiles at Turmoil, while he was still disoriented, a split second before he had finished getting the leg off. Betadron transformed and drove off to get a better position as the missiles flew at Turmoil.The bulldozer did not budge. Bullets hammered down all over Shadowstorm, tearing him down piece by piece.H-S was caught by the flames, but was able to roll on a rooftop to get them to go out. Using his extra limbs to climb down, he watched the other buildings go up in flames. "And here is my ace, Magmatron!" For a moment he considered the possibility of New Iacon being a colossal robot as well.A Seeker, the one he had commed, flew to him with Grindor. He had shot the Decepticon as he climbed down the building with his saw, and brought him there. H-S took Grindor and placed an extra limb to his head."UNHAND ME, SCUM! RAAAH!" Grindor squirmed, but he was too injured."Magmatron. I hold one of your stronger troops. If you do not turn that thing off, I will shoot him. Think, for once in your life, fool! Scorponok has all of us on his back! You will end up trashing New Kaon more than it already is, and killing off our forces to the point that when you win this, the Autobots will come in with their city-bot, and KILL US ALL!" He charged up the blast from his leg, ready to execute Grindor."Might I add that he was loyal to the point of attacking us on suspicion, and then forgot everything about it because of Mindwipe? This is not one you would want to lose."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Betadron turned and transformed, firing off another group of missiles right at Turmoil's side, which changed course to be in his barrel. If he shot, they would blow up in his face--if they didn't already go down his barrel and deal internal damage.He fired several Fusion Cannon shots at Betadron, regardless of the result.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Turmoil (rooftop)Turmoil diverted extra power to the hover circuits in the bottom of his tank mode, propelling him up and over the missiles, which exploded behind him, even as he transformed into robot mode, rolled underneath the fusion cannon blasts and sent a viscous punch straight towards Betadron's torso.

OOC: Wasn't he trapped in the...? Nevermind...IC: Magmatron"I can risk losing one soldier," Magmatron said, "if it's in exchange for a much more powerful, eternally loyal soldier. And destroy all of us? Bah, that's what you think!"A massive clawed arm picked up Magmatron and deposited him in the control tower."It's been a long time," Scorponok boomed."Too long, my friend," Magmatron replied.As the now-lifeless husk of the scout dropped to the ground, a stasis pod slid open, revealing a roughly scientist-sized robot with a pale torso and purple limbs."Greetings," he said to the assembled Decepticons, "I am Zarak. What is the situation? Why has Skorponok been re-awakened?""Dire times," Gigatron stated, "Magmatron's second-in-command rebelled, and now the city is under siege."Zarak furrowed his optic ridge."I've been offline too long," Zarak said, "I should let you know, I was the bot in charge of Skorponok's general well-being. That is, before the accident...""Accident?"Zarak sighed and began."Skorponok was once an extremely powerful Brute in the Decepticon army. His strength one many a battle, but one day, he and his squad were defeated, and his spark was removed from his body. It was placed in the Shadow Striker in a manner similar to the one that brought Trypticon Station to life. His spark did help, but he never fully came back online. When we left for Nibiru, I was placed in status for the duration of the trip, only to be re-activated when my services were once again needed. If what you say is true, and the Shadow Striker has been built into a city, it is very possible that he has assimilated that city, and has now become a fully-fledged city-bot, like the Autobots' own Fortress Maximus.""Well, then," Gigatron said, "I think it's about time we get Skorponok going again."He looked at one of the monitors to find that Skorponok's transformation had only progressed as far as his head."Is there any way to complete the transformation?" he asked Zarak."Perhaps," Zarak said, "but it would require a tremendous amount of energy.""I think I know how to get that energy," Gigatron said as a sly smile spread across his face.Across New Kaon, trapdoors opened and claws emerged, snatching up or trapping any Legion trooper and throwing them into Skorponok's gaping maw. Slowly, other recognizable components formed, such as large digits and weapons."I can feel my power growing..." Skorponok growled, "it feels good to be online again.""Look at this, Hunter-Seeker!" Magmatron shouted to his SIC, "your army is falling! My troops are safe inside, while yours are being consumed and used for energy!"By now, a full servo had formed and now grasped aimlessly at the air while an arm began to form underneath it."Surrender now," Magmatron demanded, "and your spark may live on to be placed in a Diagnostic Drone!"

67tlbk.png

OOC: He was climbing a building.IC: Betadron blocked with his arm, then shot at Turmoil's face point blank.H-S tossed Grindor aside. "He's not worth it. So. Fortress Maximus. You'll still lose hundreds of troops, and if the Autobots return with Fortress Maximus, you'll be destroyed! I do not ask your surrender. I ask that you re-form the Loyalists and Legion troops as one, with rules of proper treatment in place! Not everyone is a psychopathic murderer!" H-S, at the same time, began to tamper with something in his quarters via comm. Not an ordinary comm, but a two-way special comm he had built into his other ear. No way to disrupt that one, being on his personal frequency.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I don't understand why H-S insists that Magmatron will lose hundreds of troops. All of the Loyalisits are safely inside Skorponok or far away from New Kaon. I mean, aside from Turmoil, but still...IC: The ground began to shift under Turmoil and Betadron. Parts folded away, until they found themselves on the tip of a massive finger. Then, with a small flicking motion, they were in the palm of Skorponok's servo.Now, two arms had been formed. One pushed on the ground in an attempt to pull the rest of the city-bot's mass out of the ground, while the other cradled the two Decepticons. The hand remained steady, as if Skorponok was amused by their brawl and wanted them to continue.Magmatron scoffed."If that was truly your wish," he said, "why did you lay waste to New Kaon? Honestly, I may have listened before, but now, there is no chance of that happening!"The same claw that had assisted Magmatron plucked Hunter-Seeker from his perch placed him on a small, arena-like platform. Magmatron stepped out to confront him."Let's settle this," he said, "like true Decepticons!"If Hunter-Seeker looked closely, he would notice that a forcefield had been projected over the arena. There was no escaping this fight.

67tlbk.png

OOC: Aw, I had this whole post planned out D: I'll just use the paragraph I wrote here for the lulz :PIC: Turmoil (transforming rooftop)Turmoil managed to punch the gun out of the way just in time, and was about to fire his own when the entire rooftop began to reform around them. The corners split away from the middle, which became a circular platform, which Turmoil and his opponent were standing on. Most of the small audience that had formed either fell into the gaps - where spinning gears and pounding panels were - or flew off to postpone their inevitable fate. The platform Turmoil and Betadron were fighting on began to rotate and rise up, until they found themselves on the tip of what they soon realised was a giant finger. A sharp flick sent them sprawling into the palm of Scorponok's hand.Turmoil got to his feet and gestured all around them. "Don't you see, Beta? This is the power the Decepticons command. This rebellion you joined is falling, and soon... So shall you." He fired a blast from his cannon and charged, sending a punch towards his enemy's face.

OOC: Oh, Zyke. Don't shoot Betadron. If you want details I'll PM you.Also, he means the Legion. If the Legion dies, the Autobots outnumber the Cons.IC: The ground troops did do damage to Shadowshot, but it was mainly cosmetic. Why, though?Hunter-Seeker immediately opened fire on Magmatron, as he finished his tampering. His quarters, being part of New Kaon, disrupted Scorponok's equilibrium and uploaded one slaggin heck of a virus. "Soon this field will be down, Magmatron! I always have an ulterior motive behind my attacks."Betadron sidestepped the cannon blast, then swung his sword as Turmoil charged. "I do like the way you're presenting a challenge. Beating you will be fun. RAAAAAAAAHGH!" he yelled, as he swung his sword right into Turmoil's path--while firing missiles at his face.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yes, I would like details. Would you please send me aforementioned PM? Also, computer viruses don't really effect fully-fledged Cybertronians, as far as I can tell...IC: Suddenly, Skorponok froze, but the field remained intact. Soon, however, he was moving again.Magmatron cackled."You fool!" he said, ducking under most of the shots but taking a few hits, "Skorponok is no mere machine! He is a Cybertronian! Nothing you can do will stop him!"With a yell of rage, he charged shoulder-first at Hunter-Seeker.

67tlbk.png

IC: Turmoil (Scorponok's hand)Turmoil flipped back, stopping mid-movement (he was too large to do a full backflip) by landing on the palms of his hands, balancing on them as the missiles flew between his legs and into the air, and Betadron's sword missed. While swinging his legs forward to get back on his feet, he attempted to kick Betadron's gun aside and jab at his chest.

OOC: PM sent before you even posted that. XDIC: Hunter-Seeker shot his face point blank as he charged, then leaped over him, flipping, and shooting from his back at Magmatron with all his extra legs. "You have no strategy, Magmatron! Brute force is all you comprehend! You are a simpleton, not fit to lead!"The missiles, however, simply hit him as he came back toward Betadron.OOC: Not really an autohit, considering the circumstances. If you want I'll edit, but I really don't see how you can't be hit by that when you back up, then charge right back in. Not like they changed direction at all.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: MagmatronStreams of Energon trickled from the corner of Magmatron's mouth and one of is optics as he stood to face Hunter-Seeker."I'm more fit than you," he said, "I was chosen. I earned my rank. Face it, this whole rebellion was an act of your arrogance, not an idea spawned by the wish for so-called 'freedom.' The only one you have to blame for your doom is yourself."He smiled."If I die, my legacy continues as that of a noble leader," he said, "your forces are all but crushed. Don't you understand? Only those that win go down as heroes. And you, my friend, have lost."He didn't even move to dodge the bullets that tore into his chest.

67tlbk.png

IC: "You have no intention to even LIVE?! No desire for conquest any longer?! If so, then we have no quarrel. And yet you seek quarrel with me. WHY?!" Hunter-Seeker was growing impatient. The temptation was right there. End the tyrant! Scatter his forces! Take control! But something was not right.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Looks like I'm in a corner. IC: Hunter-Seeker used his quarters to disrupt power flow to escape. "Then, I will--"A certain gray Decepticon quickly jumped on a Seeker, fleeing from Turmoil, and landed on Scorponok. Betadron bypassed all security, got into Hunter-Seeker's quarters, and blew it all up. "All clear."The interference was cut, and Hunter-Seeker was tied up again. "Gaaaaah!"Legion troops fled as Scorponok, now restored to perfection, presumably started killing them all."FINE!" Under all that pressure, Hunter-Seeker shot Magmatron right in the face.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Magmatron fell on his face, and a panel promptly opened underneath the platform and pulled the commander to a medical bay where he would be taken care of.Scorponok's voice overcame the terrified screams of the legion troops as he finally stood to his full height."Surrender now," he said, "and pledge your loyalty to Magmatron once again, or be crushed."Thousands of laser cannons and blasters were trained on what was left of the legion.The tendrils holding Hunter-Seeker suddenly cracked with the same current that Magmatron used in his claws.

67tlbk.png

IC: Betadron stepped forward. "Hail, true Decepticons! I am undercover agent Betadron of the Loyalists! Heed the call of the one true lord and master!"Now they would all see. And Magmatron needed a new second.A few Legion troops fought to the death. More than half rejoined Magmatron.Grindor woke up, then woke Lugnutz. "It's over....now can we come in?"Betadron let them all in, bypassing the security, and went to Magmatron's medical bay. "Sir, would it be wise to leave Scorponok protocols on? He consumes a great deal of Energon, and the crisis is over." He growled. "Assuming it could be called a crisis."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Magmatron was out cold and barely alive. However, Gigatron stepped forward."Hail, fellow loyalists," he said, "I am Gigatron, commander of the Predacons. As the second highest ranking Decepticon that hasn't betrayed our fair leader, I will be assuming command for as long as Magmatron remains in his current condition. Any objections?"

67tlbk.png

IC: GigatronGigatron merely laughed."Then you are as foolish as the traitor."Betadron soon found both barrels of Gigatron's shotgun pressing into his chest."Arena fight it is," he said, "but it's your funeral."OOC: Okay, TNG, you had command of the Legion forces. You don't need control of the loyalists. If Betadron goes through with the battle, he's going to die.

67tlbk.png