Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Gigatron"No objections?" Gigatron mused, "well then, Scorponok may return to his rightful place."Zarak appeared behind Gigatron."I shall do as you wish," he said, sending a private comm to Scorponok confirming Gigatron's request.It took almost a cycle, but New Kaon became a city again and Scorponok returned to stasis. Zarak and Gigatron conferred in the throne room."Will you return to your pod?" Gigatron asked."Not quite yet," Zarak replied, "I just came back online. I think I'll stay here and help rebuild and reform the Decepticons. After all, I should at least find out what I missed while I was under.""Very well," Gigatron said, "dismissed."As Zarak left, Gigatron stood and looked out the window that overlooked the city. In the last two cycles, they had accomplished much. Skorponok was now an available resource, the Decepticons were whole once again, and a ship was already on its way to replace those lost in the catastrophic battle.And now, he, Gigatron, was leader of the Decepticons on Nibiru. This was going to be fun.OOC: And, fade to black. That's a wrap everybody :DSo yeah, I'm going to bed, feel free to re-introduce your characters and y'know, have them do stuff. :P I'll return soon with a plot for the Autobots...

67tlbk.png

OOC: TNG, those missiles wouldn't have hit Turmoil. It may be my fault for describing what he did exactly rather poorly, but the missiles arced up into the air and were coming round to strike him again, but they wouldn't have done so that quickly, because think about it, missiles only have one thruster, and they don't turn sharp corners or anything like that, even on Cybertron.But since Betadron randomly fled, I suppose Turmoil won.IC: Crosscut (outside New Kaon)Far out of eyesight, on the top of a cliff on the outskirts of the Slaughter Mountains, someone had been watching the proceedings through a Sniper lens. This someone was Crosscut, who was currently getting Grindcore on the line. "Crosscut to Autobot commander, do you read me? I have some good news and some bad news."

OOC: But since Betadron wasn't even actually fighting...how can either win?IC: Betadron transformed, going for a cruise around New Kaon. And by cruise, he meant going around to inspect damage and yelling at Vehicons to fix everything. He approached Gigatron."Gigatron, my..master." It was not loyalty issues that made him hesitate, but he didn't wish to call him lord when Magmatron was still technically in that position. At the same time, to call him Commander would also be faulty, as he was in a first-in-command position. Master. It seems that's the only word that can fit here. "What of the surviving Legion troops? I detect disloyalty among them, though they are too afraid to act. The spark of rebellion has already been born in them."Omnitrix shrugged. "Your gauntlets are nice. Actually, it's a good thing you prefer them, since this guy's already got a partner. Evo, that guy who entered the training simulation. Come to think of it, all the bots in those things have been gone for weeks. What do you think is going on in there?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: shadeHer eyes widened. The last question didn't concern her much. But she she didn't save anything.OOC: what about kray?

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: I have plans for more autobots, and one decepticon, not sure if i should carry it out yet... so what should my decepticons be doing?

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Unfortunately I already made a new 'Con, and unbalanced my Bot/Con count even further! (I don't actually count Smokescreen, since he isn't mine.) It's hard to think of good ideas for 'Bots to be unique...unless I make Armorhide.IC: "Something wrong? You're a bit quiet again.""Ah...in that case, I suggest a torture ceremony before the execution. We can kill him, slowly, painfully, with a blow from every Decepticon who wishes to deal one. That would provide an excellent example while sorting out the less loyal from the more loyal...because those who still agreed with the fool would not wish to hit him." Betadron slowly growled, and his face contorted into an evil grin."And I would get to tear something from his body. Of course, the killing blow would be yours, my master..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Shade"I... may have... um.. tried to kill him a couple of times..." she paused "and threatened to kill him fairly recently..."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Time to stir up some trouble.Name: PhantomFaction: as of yet unaligned. Class: Soldier Appearance: has a striking resemblance to the reaper, complete with a cybertronian skull for a mask. almost completely black. very skeletal, wears most of his alt mode as a cloak.Alternate mode: sleek black jet. able to hover. and is insanely quiet.Weapons: Scythe. can transform his hands into cosmic rust cannons. Skills: has limited control over mental energy. (can create illusions, hack into dreams, perform psychic patch type stuff. can't do much damage with it though.) and control over shadow. but thats just to make him more evil. as it doesn't do much.Traits: he is pretty evil, he's known to kill bots of either faction for the fun of it.Weakness: If you can figure out what he's doing, it's relatively easy to break his mental hold on you.Bio: he isn't there. yet. he was relatively secretive on cybertron, most of his activities are largely unknown. but he is highly feared by anyone who has seen him and survived.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Jolt didn't answer...IC: "Please tell me you aren't deaf..." Omnitrix looked at Shade's expression. "I know you had some rough history, but I understand. I used to be a 'Con. First time I went on mission with the 'Bots, they didn't trust me. Because I fought alongside the 'Cons like any soldier. Wasn't a good idea, I think we can agree on that. Scrap, once I almost slagged some 'Bot named Armorhide."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: New character name?Oy, I guess I'm just not focused at the moment.IC: Jolt"wha! oh... I'm fine."IC: Shadeshe thought about it for a second. "maybe you should let him know before he sees me... Don't want to cause any trouble."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: I dare you to say that to his face.Ic:A ship came crashing down relatively far from new iacon. It was far enough that it did not cause damage the base. But it was hard to miss. It left a decent wake of devastation. It wasn't clear who was inside, but they where apperantly a terrible pilot.Ic: jolt"So? They apparently don't want to hurt me."

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Challenge accepted.IC: "What the..." A ship crashed down, not far from the training site. "Anyone up for checking it out? Yes? No? Let's go anyway!" Omnitrix transformed and drove after him, holding Jolt inside his very hollow tank mode.OOC: Since he's still shifted into a less monstrous version of Movie Shockwave.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: shade"ugh. Fine." She blew up her disguise and followed.Ic:A figure was lurking Inside the ship. His black, soulless eyes stared at the Incoming bots.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: you're gonna die. Remember, its a cloak, not a cape.Ic: phantomHe stepped out. "Get away" he said in a raspy voice. "I swear I will kill you" it was clear he did not find the joke funny. Ic: shade"I think we should leave" she said nervously.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile