Rpg: Transformers Alignment

There are 5 people following the topic. I'm pretty sure we still have 5 players. In fact, I'm calling back Raiden and Deltus.Heck, I don't use the follow button but I still avidly check the topic.The reason, Wheeljack, why this RPG is dying, is because of not enough dedication. If you want to prevent that, put in dedication. Avidly check the topic. Think of chars and plots. Bring in new people, remind the old. I can't fix the whole slaggin' thing by myself, so I went ahead and started doing a load of stuff. It won't work if no one cooperates, though.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I'll do what I can... as for advertising... I don't know. maybe posting about it in the official transformers topic would work.. but anything else would probably be breaking rules.and believe me I check all the time. the follow button is unreliable. i almost always have an eye on whats going on here. unless I'm not on the computer or phone.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: actually, I believe mass PMing is against the rules. and Even if it's not, that's probably not the best way to get attention. But I may have anther Idea. If I can't find a good Image Ill take a crack at paint and get something decent tonight.And bam! We have something highly appropriate to the topic and the cause. time to post in that sig topic.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Nope, but Zyke approved Alphonus' new profile! Therefore this. (By the way, I heard the FOC main menu theme in my head while typing this, and it sort of fits. Might be a good idea to try it yourselves when reading.IC: Alphonus' bullets tore through the simulated body of Evo. As it was with Crosswise, the scene was rather gruesome, especially with the fact that he was firing on his own soldier. He retracted his guns and sword, then appeared in the white void. Slowly the scene faded out, or rather, it seemed to reverse-fade in due to the white being simply emptiness. The helmet disengaged, the cables detached, and the simulation ended. The Prime stood, as a Scientist approached him. "Am I victorious?""You could not be more so." The Scientist's expression did not change, and he gestured to a door. "This way."They walked through several rooms. As Alphonus passed Tsunami, he gave a nod. To Crosswise, he gave a salute, and to Evo, the same, combined with an encouraging look. Evo had something about him that made Alphonus feel like it was his duty to protect him. Was it his size? The fact that I once shot him down? he mused to himself for a time as they went down a length of stairs to the lower levels. The hall afterward glowed with power. Or perhaps it was only in his mind, the excitement of what was to come. He allowed none of it to show, however. Primes were built that way, and he was supposed to maintain dignity regardless. He walked down the hall. A chamber stood in the center of the room. "Is this to be the place of reformatting?"The Scientist did not answer, but typed something on a keyboard attached to the wall. A computerized voice rang throughout the building. "--Victor: Alphonus Prime. Prepare to be reformatted.--""Step into the chamber." The chamber door slid open.Alphonus stepped into the chamber, and turned his back to the inside. The door shut in front of him. There were no windows."--Analyzing victor.--" A blue light slowly swept over Alphonus from all directions."--Selecting ideal reformat for subject based on physical capabilities and mental desires.--" The computer instantly picked up Alphonus' skills, and his fascination with the V-Star worn by Star Saber, and modified it to a more appropriate version for his body, one far less dangerous to create due to his size being already large."--Deactivating motor functions.--" Alphonus froze, still as a statue, all his joints forced to straighten up in a generic default pose, that of a robot in stasis. His consciousness remained as he watched. His wheels were all removed and replaced. His armor, aside from that on his shoulders and knees, was all removed. Wires and conduits were fitted into his body, circuits and processors being modified or replaced. His chest assembly was replaced, now sporting the red glowing lines common to the Autobots of the age. His stomach was re-armored so it was left less open, and his forearms were heavily armored. His body was reshaped and reorganized into a more streamlined state, and everything on his head was removed. An entirely new head sculpt was placed around the bare area, one that Alphonus himself did think was more civilized in appearance. His upper legs were given smaller armor pieces, so as to fit with his modification. When his wheels were added again, they were far more stable and compact. He would have spun them if he were not entirely immobile to ensure that the reformat went perfectly. When his body was fully reorganized, he was a bit difficult to recognize, but the look in his eyes was unmistakable, as it always was to those who knew him well. "--Vehicle mode compatible with new body structure. Re-scan not required. Assembling Project Unitor Unit One.--"The floor of the chamber descended, taking Alphonus with it."--Deactivating mental functions to avoid shock state. Total stasis engaged.--"Thousands of pieces were scanned, plugged in, and unplugged. They were sorted into piles, and one pile was assembled. It was then dis-assembled, and fitted around Alphonus in a re-assembly. "--Compatibility confirmed.--" It was screwed, bolted, and sealed together. Under its own power, it disengaged from Alphonus and transformed into a circular weapons depot that stood beside Alphonus on a few supports. "--Automatic functions confirmed.--" Two barrage cannons and a miniature railgun were picked up by assembly line arms and loaded. They were fired at targets, all of which were destroyed. "--Voluntary functions confirmed.--" They were put back on the armory and re-integrated into it to save space for weapons that did not depend on the the machine. And finally...Wheels were fitted onto the machine, and it transformed into a truck trailer that fit perfectly on the back of Alphonus' truck mode. "--Scanning and vehicular compatibility confirmed. Converting subject.--"Alphonus was transformed into truck mode by the AI's power, and released from the platform. He was moved by assembly line arms in front of the trailer and was hooked up to it. The walls and panels shifted into a roadway leading out of the building, and he was brought back online to full functionality."--Project successful. Subject Alphonus Prime, you are free to go. Have a nice solar cycle.--"That last sentence sounded odd from such an emotionless voice, but it did not disturb the Prime. Feeling generally the same, he drove on, discovering that there was a large weight behind him. Somehow, it did not feel annoying, only surprising. It had been fitted to even his subconscious specifications, and he left the building. Behind him the doors closed, and the trailer suddenly downloaded all the information into his mind. "Hm?" The sudden transfer of data was slightly jarring to Alphonus, but he soon calmed down. "Let us begin." He was in a dark alley. No one could see him. No one.He activated his transformation sequence. His panels moved aside in a somewhat unfamiliar way, and his body assembled in an entirely new shape. He felt stronger, faster, better, and fresher. His panels and body parts expanded, releasing some steam, and clunked back together smoothly. Behind him, his trailer converted as well. Its walls separated into hundreds of small panels, some larger than others. The largest formed a base, and he turned around. Before him was an empty ring, where weapons could be stored. "I may visit the armory later..." Upon more thought, he realized there really was not that much space. But he knew the reason. He placed his hands into two slots on the trailer, and watched as it converted into a battlesuit with a massive, four-engine jetpack. "Hnnnggh!" It was by far the most jarring thing he had felt all day, but when it was completed, he felt amazing.He deployed his swords, then swapped them for his machine guns. Following that, he activated his Ion Rifle. "Perfect." He put it back and closed his fists tightly. Twin Barrage Cannons, each with a bit more power than his Ion Rifle, closed over his forearms. "I may want to take a trip to the shooting range before testing that..." He may not have fired it, but he could feel its power. Finally, he reached behind him and pulled out a humongous assembly. It disengaged from his back and integrated into his chest, along with his forearms and barrage cannons. "Three shots..." he observed from the data that had been downloaded into him. He put it away, as it was tremendously heavy. It was then that he realized the toll the suit was taking on his Energon levels. It would take much more than that to pose a threat, but it was unwise to use it often. He disengaged from the trailer and transformed, hooking up once again to the trailer. "Time to roll out." He drove out into the open, looking exactly the same in vehicle mode except for his trailer behind him. Time to take a cruise. It had been too long since the last one.OOC: Profile is updated with pics and specs.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Sorry guys, I was in a parade today, so I couldn't get on...IC: Gigatron"The answer is simple," Gigatron said, "we strike."IC: WideloadThe rough clang clang clang of footsteps could be heard in the prison. Wideload paced the chamber until he came to Phantom's cell. The skeletal bot was outfitted with a signal jammer that would block his illusion-creating abilities."What is your name, bot?" Wideload asked.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

OOC: I hate parades. Luckily I missed the five mile long one sophmore year.Ic: phantom"I go by many names. Which would you like?"OOC: this should be fun.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: WideloadWideload cracked his knuckles menacingly."Whichever name they'll put on your grave marker."IC: Gigatron"Our numbers are...less than advantageous, to say the least," Gigatron stated, "but we shall attack once the next wave of transports arrive."OOC: Hint. Hint.I'll also be allowing combiner teams, but here's the catch: The members of the team may not be controlled by the same player. You must choose at least one other player with which to control your team, and you must decide amongst yourselves who controls which team members and how you will post as the combined form.

67tlbk.png

OOC: cool. not that I need more characters. Is Evo out of the simulation?IC: Phantom"A bit Ironic that you mention graves, Don't you think?" His skull like face sneered.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Phantom"ah, that. that's really none of your concern, the technology that was there is has been stolen and is currently in a location unknown by almost anyone, and even if you had it, I doubt you would be able to use it correctly." he paused. "and hydra knows why I want her dead. If you actually thought about it for a bit you could probably figure it out."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: raiden, if you want to make one I'm game, but then I need to stop making characters, as I have more than enough characters. or you could ask TNG. he probably would.IC: Phantom"It's a type of fusion machine. it can be used to actually fuse a persons body and mind with things. like psychic energy" he let what was just said sink in. "how do you think Hydra got her abilities? magic?"

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Phantom"It was a question. not very good at connecting the dots are you? and what makes you think you should have it?"

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Phantom"well I assure you that's not going to get you any closer, if that's what you think." he sneered. "Even if you did know where it is, you couldn't get it. and even if you could get it. you couldnt use it. And even if you could use it, there's no way of controlling the result."

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Better than the way you use your face to lubricate drivetrain.OOC: A bit less of an obvious reference, but I think you get the idea.IC: Gigatron, allow me to gather a squad from the new and old! I will lead the charge..unless you wish to do that yourself." He did wish to lead it himself, though, and it showed in his vicious, slowly rotating optics.Smokescreen slammed his fist onto the cell electrocution button. "Let me in there! I will leave him alive until you say otherwise, but I will get him to TALK!" He slowly laughed as his sword extended from his arm very slowly. A bit of Energon from another robot leaked out of the cavity where his sword protruded from. Who was to say why exactly that was there?"Give us the exact location, exact instructions, and exact tools to make full use of EVERYTHING we find there, in the next sentence you speak, or you will fall into a world of pain deeper than the Pit!" He paused for a long time."And I know the Pit well."OOC: Since you approved that bit of backstory, Zyke. No supernatural powers though, don't worry.IC: Omnitrix backed out. "This is getting awkward...call me when you need me."Alphonus drove for a while, then finally took a turn for the mess hall. He commed Jolt, wherever he was. "Evo, Crosswise, and I have emerged from the simulation. How long have we been gone, and what has happened in that time?" He decided to take the long way to the mess hall as he received his report to be oriented back into Autobot society, just to get his wheels spinning again. He needed to loosen up his body a bit more.OOC: Wheeljack, please actually answer this time. Also, you read my mind. Raiden, I will help you with this combiner on one condition: I have no problem with Minicons, and am about to make one, but if the combiner is all minicons it's gonna be about Scout to Leader strength depending on the number of Minicons, which can't be very high, and that'll be boring. Mix it up a bit! They don't have to all be the same class. Maybe something like two Minicons, two Scouts, and two Leaders. Then we could each have one from each class.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: phantom"it won't help. I'm the only one who can get in."He apparently didn't care much about the shock, as it was said as soon as he recovered.OOC: it won't help. He really is the only one who can get it.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: But Smokescreen never said he would kill him. Also reply as Jolt.IC: "Then," Smokescreen said, his eyes gleaming as he stepped into the cell, "You will come with us, cuffed, guide us there, and do everything we say. Do we have an agreement?" The Energon of another robot dripped from Smokescreen's blade. It was clear he was going to do something very unorthodox.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: phantom"over. My. Dead. body."Ic: HydraShe came up behind smokescreen. "that's not going to work. We need to scope out where it is. He might be lying."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Wideload Wideload smiled."Ironic choice of wording, don't you think?" he snickered. Wideload operated a control panel next to the cell, and suddenly, Phantom found himself pinned to the wall by several energon stasis bands. A device with several saw-like attachments descended from the ceiling."We can crack your hull open and hurt you in ways that not even the doctors in Kaon know about."That was an exaggeration, of course, but Phantom didn't know that."Unless, that is, you talk."

67tlbk.png

Ic: phantomI'm not handing you the machine, if that's what you think.Ic: Hydra"thats not going to work..." she muttered.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "Hydra..you were there just like he was. Tell us everything you know. And why is he the only one who can use it?!" Smokescreen still stayed ready to attack the now-completely bound Phantom.Omnitrix picked up Jolt as he left. "I think you're getting an incoming comm. My comm is getting a scrapload of feedback. Transform already." Alphonus' engine idled. He had reached the mess hall and Jolt was still not responding. "Jolt, if you are dead, at least report it to me already."

Pk57sNJ.jpg