Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: yes. Anything that can break that door risks destroying the machine.Night. I'll take care of everthing I missed tomarow.Ic: Evo and jolt had indeed followed.Hydra acknowledged the prime respectively.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: I highly doubt you'll be missing anything, with everyone falling asleep around now except for me. So I, along with my bro, will just leave something for you all to wake up to. (Though Zyke, if you're still on and read this, feel free to answer today.)IC: Alphonus did not wait for Wideload to answer, instead stepping forward while still expecting a response. He looked back at Evo and Jolt, hoping they were not shocked out of their minds. If he was considered an extremist, whoever did this was clearly worse. He looked over the body, which seemed to be unconscious. Medics rushed in from the other end of the prison level and took the body. A shadowy robot, who now seemed to have a nearly identical body shape with his own, had his back to the Prime. Red steam floated around the gunmetal roof of the prison.The ground seethed with the steam, as though the one standing on it at the wall was being rejected by the world itself. His shoulders pumped up and down slowly.Alphonus thought for a few minutes, just standing there. "You did this." Something was not right...The round plates on his auditory receptors suddenly spun wildly for two seconds. He growled, slowly, nearly inaudibly."I know you." Alphonus slowly stepped forward. Smokescreen turned around with equal slowness. "You...""What....""Smokescreen." Alphonus glared into the red optics of Smokescreen, who he could now look squarely in the eye without height issues. "You've gotten taller...Alpha." His laugh was absent, and yet his voice carried no trace of kindness at all. A hint of loathing and mocking was in his tone.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Did Kray quit? He may have his PM box full, but you're in contact with him through X-Men Darkest Days. Maybe asking him would be a good idea to help fix that little problem up. I'm trying to get Raiden to join up with either Betadron or Turmoil with his Mini-Con, and to make that combiner team.IC: "We have a history together." Alphonus turned back to Smokescreen. "And my name is Alphonus Prime."Smokescreen slowly laughed, Energon dripping from his blade. "Who in their right mind would make you Prime? You're a pathetic weakling.""I suggest you take it up with the Council...without attempting to maim them again.""Do not speak of that day!"Alphonus glared at Smokescreen. "You haven't changed.""And you are still just as weak.""But I did not give up. That is why I am Prime. Your bloodlust has earned you nothing. I have earned the position of Autobot Second in Command. I order you to leave this place immediately." His optics slowly rotated, and gears in his arm spun. They were visible through the gaps, a sign that he was growing irritated.Smokescreen slowly laughed, approaching Alphonus even closer. "I do not take orders from my younger brother."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "You there!" the Decepticon Elite Squad Commander yelled to a stray Mini-Con. "On this dropship! Arm yourself! And have a partner follow you in if you have any desire to last over five seconds!" He began to power up the dropship systems, one by one, checking it all for perfection. He had some time..."Vector Sigma..." Omnitrix fell over backwards.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: In that case, feel free to respond to the awkward moment that just unfolded in front of two of your chars. Also, thanks to Basilisk...IC: One of Painkiller's most longtime patients suddenly twitched. He looked around. Wires connected to his body...a monitor. All vital signs optimal. He carefully disengaged the life support. His wounds were healed, aside from a few armor scratches, a testament to his past. He stood. Victory Leo ran out of the hospital and toward Grindcore's command tower. The Autobot leader would probably see him approaching long before he made it inside. Apparently the doctor was out.OOC: Come to think of it, did Inferna leave her chars to anyone?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: when I can handle the charecter I have a con Idea. Is dead end in the aligned continuity?Ic: HydraShe backed away. Not wanting to get Involved.Ic:Shade had seen evo, and made an effort to keep out of sight. On an unrelated note, there appeared to be an unaccounted autotrooper roaming about.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Ic: Hydra"don't look at me. I'm just as lost as you." She commed back.OOC: dead end is taken. I want sideways, but that's taken.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Of course he can. As for the combiner team, respond in PM with your ideas.IC: "I must say, that is a very high level of lost." "You have no reason not to." Alphonus could see where this was going."It is one thing to take orders from someone who has earned a higher rank. It is another to take them from someone who is, and always has been, inferior. Bow before your master.""I cannot seem to find him." the Prime replied, activating his faceplate. "This would go far more smoothly if you could direct me to him." "You disrespectful piece of...""Delusional pile of...""SCRAP!" They both suddenly punched each other in the face. "GAAAAH!" Alphonus whirled the cogs in his shoulders, preparing to punch. "Stand down, Smokescreen! You are breaking protocol! Do not force me to have you arrested!""Arrest me yourself!" Smokescreen kicked Alphonus in the leg, making him fall over. "Otherwise, know your place!""I know my place. I earned its changing. But you are overstepping yours!" Alphonus pulled Smokescreen's leg, causing him to fall back and bump his head on the wall, then punched him in the face. "Stop! You are going to make me have to damage you!""FIGHT, THEN! YOU AND ME, NOW!" Smokescreen pushed Alphonus over, and the two rolled aside, crashing into some Autotroopers.OOC: Disclaimer: My real-life relationship with my brother is nothing like this. If it was, he wouldn't even be playing this game.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Alphonus quickly took the opportunity to push the block of ice off. "HYAAAAH!" The block flipped over, landing on Smokescreen. He grabbed his brother and tossed him into the same cell Phantom was once in, then locked it. "Wideload, I believe that will not be necessary. Put your weapons away." Ironically, neither Smokescreen nor Alphonus had used their weapons."Thank you, soldier. Smokescreen will be in there pending trial...no doubt I am not the only one who finds his behavior less than civilized. What is your name?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: Hydra" since I got here.... we have a former decepticon... somewhere... a shapeshifter... we have tall dark and mental, and that reaper guy. And his ship. And no sighn of the consn"

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Alphonus sighed. "Do as you please with Smokescreen. Hold a trial. Do not kill him." He transformed, hooked up to his trailer, and drove off. Perhaps in some Decepticons, there is the potential for change...but why was Smokescreen here? He drove onward, passing many buildings, deep in thought. He had two reasons for wanting Smokescreen alive. One, he could not kill his brother. And two...that other question was for another day. He pushed the thought from his mind as he entered the command tower and drove to Grindcore's quarters.He transformed again, leaving his trailer at the door and stepping in. "Sir, do you have any information regarding the Decepticons?"At the same time, Victory Leo entered the room. "Sir! Who is this, and what's been going on recently? I only need the important bits."

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: so, guess who just.showed up in prime? Wouldn't be the first time different charecters shared the same name.Ic: Evo and jolt had made their way to the mess hall.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: AAGH. Just saw the episode. Yep...let's just say it's a common name? XDIC: "No. However, I would like to ask what this giant robot is, its capabilities, and how we can counter it. In addition, what has become of the civil war?" Just as the Decepticons no doubt were preparing to mobilize, Alphonus was attempting to be equally efficient. They must be planning something. They are always planning something...and half my squad is in stasis.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: guess I'll start. on an unrelated note, FoC Shockwave is amazing.IC: PhantomHe began to stir from stasis, not entirely sure where he was at.OOC: or, you could just get off, that works too.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: True, he is amazing.IC: Omnitrix stepped forward. He looked back at Evo, Jolt, and Hydra. He, being on Smokescreen's squad, said nothing, though it was obvious he wanted one of them to charge him for his crimes. "Interrogation's still going, if anyone wants it." He went down to Phantom. "Start talking, or you're getting a new cellmate. After all, we can move the convicts. Guess who just got arrested."Betadron growled. "Gigatron, my master! Have enough troops been assembled to launch the attack?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Grimlock is more amazing. Shockwave wouldn't have his trademark arm-gun situation if Grimmy hadn't bitten it off :PIC: Crosscut (behind Alphonus)From the shadows behind Alhponus and Grindcore came a Scout-sized neutral, his arms folded. He had been watching the goings on quietly, and although metaphorically squealing with joy that Smokescreen was finally arrested, he was not happy about Scorponok. Even if there was a way off of this rock, Scorponok would make sure he didn't make it."I'm Crosscut." he told Alphonus. "Whether that civil war of yours has been on hold or not, it's sure as scrap gonna get a whole lot more messy." unfolding his arms, he tapped a few controls on his left arm, and projected a small hologram of Scorponok. "This is the big bad. With his help the 'Cons quelled an uprising within their own ranks, and I hate to see what he'd do to this place if he got here." That is to say, he thought, that I'd hate to see that if I was still here.

IC: Alphonus eyed the emblem on Crosscut. "You are a Star Seeker..."OOC: Crosscut is seriously reminding me of Jack Sparrow.IC: "If that is the case, we must find a way to combat Scorponok. Perhaps there could be a way to make this city do something of the sort, or there could be a weak spot that someone could enter and use to destroy him." He thought for a moment. "If the Decepticon uprising is ended, we must fortify the city, mines, and outposts. They are now in proper condition for a full-scale assault...anywhere they may choose. Crosscut, do you have any suggestions?" He may not have fully trusted the pirate, but he had no reason not to trust the bot...yet. Perhaps the resourcefulness of a pirate would be useful in this situation. Smokescreen glared from behind his cell bars. He could not even mess with his brother now. The time had come to do something...less boring.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Crosscut"Let's find out shall we?" Crosscut replied, pressing some more buttons, which caused the hologram to zoom in on various points on Scorponok's body in search of weak spots. "You might want to start assembling a team anyway; you'll need all the fighters you can get."OOC: I suppose I'll leave it to Zyke to describe Scorpy's (metaphorical) squidgy bits.

IC: "I have a team. Though many members are in stasis. So far, I have Evo, Jolt, Ironclaw, Pyrala, and...those who would join. As a matter of fact, with Smokescreen's arrest," he looked at Grindcore in a manner of telling him that so he would know, "his squad could join to fill in the void in mine.""You have one thing on your side, at least. Me. Most helpful thing to the cause I can do right now." Victory Leo wasn't sure if the Prime would be a good commander, as he had only met him today, but he was an Autobot, and probably not one to screw up...often. "Crosscut, would you like to join the squad?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg