Krika pencil drawing

Toa Of Virtues

It's great how Krika looks like the organic Krika. I really like the details on this one, especially on the head. Also, what are all of the scribbled lines for?
I tried giving it a shaded background, but when I made the color contrast greater in the computer so you could actually see the drawing, it made thoes lines stand out and look like scribbles. Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

The facial expression looks so... cute, somehow. Really adorable. Apart from that, yep, looks like Krika, and I like the way they head turned out, especially the spiky thing at the back of it.But there are a few things that irk me a bit. I don't know if that was your intention while drawing, but Krika's head is rather large in comparison to his body, which gives him a sort of chibi-esque appearance. It's not that bad, because as said he looks rather cute that way, but I'm not sure if that's what you were going for.Another thing is the alignment of his torso; he seems a bit too upright/vertical, causing the pose to appear somewhat stiff.It's good that you added a background, but I'd suggest you take a closer look at some trees; the way the roots extrude looks a tad bit off. Then again, I know that trees are really really hard to draw, and I myself often have problems with them, too... and it's really only a minor thing.>.><.<Ooh, and maaaybe you could use blank paper next time? The blue lines are very distracting. Like, veeeeery. Another advantage is that you wouldn't have to adjust the contrast that much to make the drawing visible.Please don't take me wrong, I don't think it's a bad drawing, not at all. I actually like it a lot, but there are a few things that could be improved on.Anyways, keep up the good work!

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Looks kinda flat, but I'm no expert, It's actually really well done! I love the detail on his stick, hand, wing, thingies!

PM me for a chance to have your own custom hero appear in a story I'm writing. Pm me if you want to have your Hero in the story, and I'll give you details!s7tCK.gif