'Flash Fire Character Design Contest' Entry.

Toa Kayn

Hey, this is my entry for the 'Flash Fire' contest that I have worked on and finished in the last hour :)That is hereI wanted it to resemble a mix between 'Bionicle: The Game' and the normal version. Surprisingly enough, the arms took me the longest to do, I kept on drawing and erasing them over and over again to get the right size/look.Also the staff is dented and rusty, this is to show that it is old and has been used a lot. Besides, Takua was the first Matoran to be created. He is slightly smaller since I did some changes to the torso to make the arms fit in better.Here is my second topic for the 'Flash Fire' contest. It is Toa Tahu. Like my Takua, it is meant to be a mix between the set, Bionicle: The Game and some of my own design.Unlike my Takua, this one has a stand type thing. It turned out much better than I had anticipated.Last of all, here is my Turaga Vakama. This one took me a couple of hours, on and off. He was the most annoying to do in terms of his mask and how to do his arms and legs. The mask took the longest to do, erasing it about 5 or 6 times in order to get it to be like the actual mask.Yet again like the Tahu and Takua, the design is a mixture of the set, Bionicle: The Game and of my own design. I got the fiery cloth from the game. The most detailed prt of the image is the staff, it is near impossible to see but I have put Vakamas name in the Bionicle language somewhere on it, also the UDD symbol. Also note the kanohi mask that Vakama is holding :P

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Takua: the details are nicely done. The rust on the staff is also pretty cool. Nice job on this!Tahu: the sword is cool. The mask is also nicely done but I suggest that you put the eyes a different color because it looks a bit "lifeless." Other than that, great job! Also, what's that chained thing at the sword handle?

Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

Takua: the details are nicely done. The rust on the staff is also pretty cool. Nice job on this!Tahu: the sword is cool. The mask is also nicely done but I suggest that you put the eyes a different color because it looks a bit "lifeless." Other than that, great job! Also, what's that chained thing at the sword handle?
Thanks :PWell, the chained thing is actually meant to be little 'easter egg'.It is Tahu's symbolOh, for something extra here is what my reference figure was coloured like, I made the Mctoran out of random pieces since I didn't have the right coloured bits Edited by InnerRayg

The Vakama section has been added

Hey! You added Lhikan's Hau. That's great! Anyways, the mask and staff are both well done. The fire cloth is also a neat addition. However, the feet look like they're facing sideways when the rest of the body is facing forward. Other than that, nice job on this!
Thanks for the criticism :P I might slightly edit the feet.EDIT: Fixed :) Edited by Toa Kayn