Favorite Dark Hunter?

Since the old topic was from several months ago, I've decided to start a new one.The Dark Hunters are arguably the most colorful and diverse faction in the Matoran Universe. With so many different people with different backgrounds to choose from, who would you consider to be your favorite Dark Hunter?I would have to say Ravager. Anyone who can escape confinement and then single-handedly take out a third of the Dark Hunter base is awesome in my book. Plus, I like the fact that he looks like an evil, reptilian Takanuva.

Shadow Stealer. He has an interesting past, he looks cool, I like his powers, and he's easy to build without instructions!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Lariska simply because of how cool she is.Minion is also a favorite of mine, both because of his powers and his backstory: how he's only in the Dark Hunters to find his friend, and that he doesn't know she's imprisoned beneath Odina. Poor guy. :(-Inferna

Definitely Nidhiki. Mainly because he was wicked scary, and he had an awesome set, but also because of the back-story he had that we saw in "Birth of a Dark Hunter." I mean, you wouldn't have guessed it, and you really had to feel sorry for him. :(

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Gotta be the original, Nidhiki. But Conjurer is a close second IMO. So much potential storywise, left unused.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Do the Piraka count? If so, then Hakann. Otherwise, probably TSO. If I remember right, when I read Time Trap, I thought of The Shadowed One as the most evil BIONICLE Character, since Vakama was working with Makuta (Teridax), who was the main villian. Even though it was against Vakama's will.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Eliminator. He must be a master assassin with a name like Eliminator. He also has never failed a mission, because he finishes everybody elses'. If he did fail, he would die, so I have to say Eliminator is pretty awesome.My second favorite would be Minion. He's so powerful and yet so gullible. He is only in the Dark Hunters to find his buddy, but she's locked up in TSO's basement. Stinks, huh?My least favorite would definitely Krekka. He is too stupid with too little a backstory. This opinion might be stemming mostly from the Movie, Legends of Metru Nui, where there is too much animation and too little story. Whatever, though.Hope no one gets mad at my opinions, because I saw a lot of Krekkas.

Edited by darkslizer

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

Actually, it's Mimic that joined the Dark Hunters to find his friends. Minion was a Rahi that became intelligent and defected to the Dark Hunters.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery