Changing an externally linked blog to a regular blog

BULiK

Back when the forums came back and we were all given premier perks, I made a blog. After we lost the premier perks, I tried to change the title. It asked for a link because it assumed this was an externally linked blog now, and I gave it the URL to the bzpower blog, resulting in an endless loop. Bt now that we have premier perks for a bit, I want to change my blog from an externally linked one to a regular one, but how?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Can you get into the settings for your blog somehow? Going to 'My Blog' from the drop down menu should bring you to a list where it would give you a link to the settings for your blog, hopefully.I haven't actually tried an external blog, though, so I merely hope that would work... =/

When we had this problem while testing the new board software almost a year ago, Black Six had to fix it manually, I think. :/ You may want to try asking him.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^