Taria Pakari

Welcome friends to Ask the Terton, the question based comic series by yours truly with the help of you! You may be asking "what can I do to help with this" well I'm glad you asked (you probably didn't but whatever)! Simply ask Terton a question! Asking Terton a question is simple, just drop me a PM with your question and it shall be answered in a comic form! Your character may even appear with your answer depending on what sort of question it is!And to make this clear to the staff, THIS IS NOT A GAME. THIS IS IDENTICAL TO ASK BLOGS YOU MAY SEE ON THE WEB... really hope you know what I'm talking about...The comicsSleeping on the white plainFloorsMake sure to keep questions clean and enjoy the comics! All of them will be hand drawn too, so that's something you don't see often in BZP comics! I'll also be answering questions from the tumblr version too.I'll have to make a banner for this some time too...

Edited by -Windrider-

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

NGC Comrade! You live! =DI like the art style you have going, although I'm starting to I'm the only member of the NGC who can't actually draw. :PI loved the punchline in Sleeping on the White Plain, that definitely caught me by surprise. I just hope you keep at working on these, they're showing a lot of promise.also Kahi just reminded me aaaagh your color scheme

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Oh wow, this looks nice. I really like that art style.Looks like I'll be enjoying this series as it goes on.Welcome back to comic making!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.