Bionicle ####### Series?

I am part of a group that is trying to mine the gold from the gold mine that is the Bionicle storyline. One of the things we are considering is starting a cartoon series, and we were wondering if there was anyone out there who was good at making animations that might be willing to help us in our cause? :DWord of notice, the group head is thinking about easier ways to make shipping possible. So keep that in mind. But if you're interested, please reply.~Tobi

rsz_tumblr_mjbpgepgcj1r3r00eo1_1280.jpg

Well, I must be the bearer of bad news here. First of all, this forum is for discussion of official LEGO media, and not for fan projects. We do have a Music & Movies forum for fans' endeavors, but it is for completed work only; project-planning topics aren't allowed. If you were one day to post the series on BZPower, however, you would have to find a different hosting site. As you can see from the title, the video site you were planning to use isn't allowed to be linked to or mentioned on BZPower. We do allow the use of Vimeo, though.So, here is where I would normally suggest to use your signature (or blog, since everyone has Premier perks for a time) to advertise the project and call for animators to help you, but given that the video site is involved, I'm not sure. If you can avoid mentioning or linking to it on BZPower while working with anyone who answers your request, then go ahead and put a message in your sig or blog. But for now, as said in the first paragraph, I'm afraid that this topic isn't allowed.